• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
chris is trying to butter me up to make me angry so I'll lose when we play our money match
LOL, seriously dude, that doesn't work on me. however, I get nervous during higher dollar matches, so we could do 5 bucks if you want to make it fair.
...wut? you're going to be the one hitting aerials, i'm going to be the one frustrated because unlike you, i'm not a ganon ditto master. how is that trying to make you angry?

good try, but theres no way i'm giving you 5 dollars for a match i don't particularly care to play in the first place.

GofG

Smash Champion
chris, i'll mm you with my nonsheiks

also, gofg, i hope you decide to just bring melee discs. i'd rather use my cubes since that will reduce the responsibility i have to hold over other people's stuff/reduce mess. i'll have labels/sharpie to put on your disc if you want
what

why

gamecubes are like the best method of transporting discs though. what if i just brought the gamecubes and left them in my backpack.

what if i signed a thing that said "if my gamecubes get lost or broken, they are the responsibility of the person who broke them or me and DEFINITELY NOT dj"

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol aight, just bring them then. i was just saying to make ur load lighter and such, but sure, whatever. basically, we're gonna have too many cubes and not enough tvs/melee discs :\

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh. hmm...thats intriguing. i still don't like the idea of putting money on the line for people i've never met in a matchup i've never done but...yeah i guess we can do the sopo. especially since i'm a little confident in those other matchups (except slasher told me your G&W was serious...that scares me a little lol).

anybody else want ganon ditto MMs?

l0zr
pp
stingers

r there moar?

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
We've got a recording setup in Asheboro, so any matches people want to be recorded will be, whether the vcr gets brought or not. :)

DJRome

Smash Hero
sweet. this tourney is gonna be kickass. someone grab twitch and ali please west needs no johns when they lose

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, tell that ***** to stack it up. and threaten him with the ol' "daddy, he's touching me" gag huhu

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
how about i counted my MMs and i think i have like 13 here so far. i'm tryna figure out how i'm gonna get that many singles by this tourney. that just feels awkward lol.

any more ganon ditto's? don't worry. my tournament record is 1-6. i'm not good at this game yet. but I is be has wanting experience. oh, and if some marths want any ganon experience, i wanna face them. i kind of like the marth matchup now...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Ace: It's hard for me as Marth to understand. Chaddd is really good at that matchup haha. I like it a lot though.

@Smith: I might be able to pick you up.

@DUB: Epic combos.

I like Falco vs fox the most because of all of the options the two characters have.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I learned a lot watching Mango play the matchup and playing Twitch today. Falco is definitely not limited, though it is what most Falcos can only do against good Foxes.

DJRome

Smash Hero
dair approach only works against really bad chars. most of the time they just react and punish the dair :\ my falco game is only up to that tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom