• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dair approach is good vs Fox, but not always. I just tried to write some theory behind this, but it sounded kind of vague and general. Suffice what my first sentence says. Falco can approach in different ways and no way is foolproof(unlike Fox's Nair shine, Falcon's Nair, etc).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Missed the boat on that insult, DJ. Also, how would that help you at all haha. You main Sheik.

I'll attempt to explain it when we do Falco in the HLS group I guess.

GofG

Smash Champion
gofg needs a partner

(gofg got 3rd with karn last time, gofg is good)

(gofg would have gotten second (gofg beat ali's team the first time) except that in losers he lost to ali's team after they vanished for about 20 minutes into their hazy car)

DJRome

Smash Hero
i'm not going to karns the night before so this venue will be open to anyone after 7:45pm the Friday night before. and you guys can sleep on the couches if you want (there's like 8 of 'em)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
behr = pika/fox, so you know TJ.

and i'll play u as much as you want TJ. good to see u plan to come to this.

edit: behr with the sexy ninja post. sneakin right in there...

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
behr = pika/fox, so you know TJ.
oh no, i remember teaming against him and. . crystal, i think? at bill fest? correct me if I'm wrong.

and i'll play u as much as you want TJ. good to see u plan to come to this.
i was planning to show up the whole time. . . the only iffy part is if I'll be able to compete. *as far as money. the skill will be brought*

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh. well we'll see how that goes. and yeah, we played behr and crystal in teams.

and behr, don't forget about our two mms. those are going down, fool. you are going DOWN.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
So Ace, I think I might call in sick at work on this day and go if there's any way you could get off work too. As for ganon dittos... i'm def. down chris. Btw, be sure to JV-3 stock pp in your MM and tell him it was from me. :grin:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It's beyond tempting guys but until I get a real job (currently waiting to hear back and in the process of seeking out other options) this part time shiz is barely cutting normal living expenses and college loan payments ($250 a month w00t), and I work every freakin Saturday. It blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom