• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
chris, i'll mm you with my nonsheiks

also, gofg, i hope you decide to just bring melee discs. i'd rather use my cubes since that will reduce the responsibility i have to hold over other people's stuff/reduce mess. i'll have labels/sharpie to put on your disc if you want

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
assuming that i go to this i'll take all mms. i'll do them at asheboro too. anyone interested please line up to give me your money.

edit: i'm willing to do some with my peach too

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i challenged you, but i wasn't sure if you're acceptance was for real. and i think that you have no idea. baaahahahaha.

i think i'll take you up on that DJ.

i'm stackin it UP at this tourney.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i'm not taking that DJ. and i can't really cg that well, but i'm not mming ur sheik. its too gay.

however as you proposed, if you want any non-sheik mm's, i've decided i'll take those.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ganon vs sopo? ganon vs game and watch? ganon vs both climbers? ganon vs mario? ganon vs cheesecake? ganon vs my scrubby falco? ganon vs my scrubby falcon? ganon vs my back scrubber?
i'll take 1$ MM vs mario, cheesecake, falco, falcon, and your back scrubber.

i'm admittedly afraid of the rest.

actually i hear the cheesecake is ****IN GOD TIER. but i'm willing to pay to fight it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
and stingers, i'll respectfully decline :) getting 2-3 stocked by a peach or mario hurts bad enough even if i'm not paying.

edit: why am i the only person attempting to stack it up at this tourney? (epic post 400?) STEP IT UP PEOPLE! i know this is my break out tournament, but honestly, i'll be happy if i break even in money matches. i'm not one to want to lose money but why does it seem like i'm the only one challenging/being challenged? take a step out, set a few dollars aside, and see if you've gotten any better.

now with that being said, fiz, 1$ MM ganon v whoever?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont even play this game :( fiz is better then me, why are you challenging him? i'm pretty bottom of the barrel as far as this game is concerned

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well if i'ma ganon ditto dr peepee, why wouldn't i ganon ditto l0zr? sure, i'll drop a dollar to ya l0zr.

stingers, if for no other reason, you have CONSIDERABLE ganon experience. the only other player in your city is a **** good ganon main. i on the other hand, have almost no anything experience, much less than peach/jiggs/mario/whatever you'd decide to beat me with. i'm not dumb, stongers.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
he looks like he's staying DK. he never played peach against me, and the last time i played him was the last time i played you. like when you four stocked me with peach. yeah...that time.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
guess i set a bad precedence for this one.

if i'm willing to give a dollar to peepee and l0zr for the learning session, why not stingers too?

fine, i'll do the ganon ditto. losing to you won't even be particularly fun though...ah well.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i beat pp and jim in ganon dittos...i'm a ganon ditto master

trust me you'll have more fun losing to me then qq and lozer combined

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i know you're a ganon ditto master. which is why, for a person who's been competitive for three months, it won't be as fun as you seem to think it might be for me.

but whatever, its just a dollar i guess. it just makes (at least) breaking even in my mm's a little bit harder...

edit: lol at you noting "i don't even play this game" and then relishing the simple, already known fact that you're a "ganon ditto master". your schemes make me laugh, even if our matches will me nothing but a frustrating string of aerials you keep hitting.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
chris is trying to butter me up to make me angry so I'll lose when we play our money match
LOL, seriously dude, that doesn't work on me. however, I get nervous during higher dollar matches, so we could do 5 bucks if you want to make it fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom