• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Really good. I have two other controllers, both from 2003 or earlier. One of them is almost unusable because it's so broken in. My other one is my modded black/glacier, which is really cool, but the control stick sucks. The L button is faulty too.

So yeah, I'm gonna **** 2x harder with this new one.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord

lol I'd use my controller that I said was almost unusable and still whip that *ss boi

edit: I forgot to mention, my moonwalk is spotless with my new controller <3

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
hahaha... okay, $200. Really though, you're the one who requested the mm, so you tell me how much. I don't know what tournament I'm going to next, but whatever it is, we'll do it there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
you're just saying that pp i know your tricks

lol shroomed 5th best doc in the nation get at him
I'm really not. I've seen you improve a lot as a player in Brawl and I see some of it creeping into your Melee game. If you got more into Melee you really could make PRs. Honest opinion. Smash skill is smash skill.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL annihilated

null55

Smash Master
i thought you went to the Marth side of the force.

EDIT: LOL of course it will. ***** you impatient. -_-;;

stingers

Smash Obsessed
marth was my first love...before i played peach...lol...thats like before me and jim found smashboards

i'm still pretty alright with him though

null55

Smash Master
i saw you gettin off vs chaddd/XIF yo.

play Marth and ****.

*demon wizard's voice* and then of course he'll want to quit Brawl... haha.... hahaha.... MWHAAHAHHHAAAAA––––– *coughs incessantly and then ***** his pet cocker-spaniel* SHUTUP MR. WIGGLES. AND STAY STILL.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LOL our team match with chaddd and xif was...amusing

peach/ganon dittos...who saw that coming

in winners and losers, no less. for all i know we could've won the whole thing if we didn't have to play them twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom