• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinensis

Smash Cadet
Haha, it's all good, man. Chicks dig Spongebob...enough said. :laugh:

Looking forward to those dittos, Peepee. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from our matches.
That edit made me feel dumb sinensis lol. Tricky second n. XD
That second n is tricky; it's no biggie. Pretty much everyone messes up my name...maybe it'll stick eventually. I feel pretty dumb because I have no idea how to quote more than one person in a reply.....

Darksyde (lol Darkyside), are you Josh? If so, we had some great matches and good stuff on getting fourth(?).

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yeah, Sinensis, I'm Josh. I forget that not everybody knows me by my real name vs. my tag.

And everybody got ***** by that second n in your name. haha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Moo: That Onett match was mad legit. Dair to car combo for lyfe.
Also, I'm experienced enough in the matchup so it's even. =p 1/2 stock it is.

@Cam: No I don't remember.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well then you lied.

Also, good shiz Josh getting 4th. =)

Edit: that wasn't directed at you, Moo! grr

double **** edit: yeah you do.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
i approve of that avatar DAft. i'm watchin that now
Heck yeah BLKCHRS ! No vowels ftw lmao

Ippo is too legit. On another note. Sinensis awesome stuff.
And Ali !!! Once again awesome teaming with you and coming back from losers like beasts.
Let's keep stacking it bro and we'll do just as well at Pound. PP your modesty and amiablity is astounding considering the elitist track record of so many of the high level smashers. I tip my hat to you good sir.

Bosshog - You mah N1&&A !!!!

Travis- yoodaman

Ali - Do I need to say it ?

Josh ( DarkSyde) - Awesome meeting you kid. Congrats on fourth.

This next segment is for Catfish : LETS KEEP REPRESENTING. I know that PP wants to see people STEP IT UP. Don't do it for anyone but yourself and the glory. Money does mean something to me but no as much as improving and knowing that my hard work will one day pay off. To beat the guy at the next level. untill I AM that guy at the next level. That's what Smash is for me. Not a money making instument but to test the medel of my mind against all my opponents ( as well as making some of the best friends anyone could ask for )

This shout out is for SMASH !!!!!

DJRome

Smash Hero
imma update the thread soon for the next melee on the 23rd. hopefully, i actually get friendlies with everyone this time :)

edit: nearing 80k views

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Hey guys, I'm done with Smash for a bit. I doubt I'm going to Pound 4, or tournaments for awhile, I can't afford it anymore, and I'm tired of comming home to more and more money problems, so I ought to just cut back and just help my Mom out in the long run.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hey smith, i'm still in the boro for the next week or so. if you wanna play some friendlies or just chill and talk, just hit me up any time. its exam week which for me, just means i have more free time than i usually do.

of course i'd still need a ride, but any night between now and like the 16th i can come over. you're not alone, bro.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Ippo is too legit.
This rings true. I read the manga and it's just as beastly as the animu.

I have to apologize for not making it out to duke. ****ing Nicholas Nickleby. Charles Dickens was a genius but ****. I've been devoid of excitement these past weeks without smash. All I can do is beat target test times and go for no continue clears on very hard mode *frown*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom