• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Some people have more time during exam week. Like me. I usually have loads of time but now I have it in spades. On steroids. In hulk mode. On a boat. In space. On ice.

Some people are just more fortunate
yeah, reminds me of how i need to get off swf and go write some essays

null55

Smash Master
@Smith: hope everything gets better bro.

@Theo: january... we are playin a lot. Rome too yo.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
what the hell is this ****!?
the time i plan to study/work for these exams is less than the time i'd normally be in class/working for these classes.

TJ knows. exam week at NCSSM just meant that...i played smash with him whenever i didn't have an exam. lucky for me, college ain't any harder (in fact its easier), and my As should be intact whether i glance over a few words at smiths house and chill or study intensely for hours locked in my room.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm done with Smash for a bit. I doubt I'm going to Pound 4 for a bit, or tournaments for awhile, I can't afford it anymore, and I'm tired of comming home to more and more money problems, so I ought to just cut back and just help my Mom out in the long run.
Hey kid, family is ALWAYS first. Take care of your priorities. I'm sure that you won't have to stay away for too long and y'know, you'll have time to practice and suprise everyone when they play you next time. Take it easy

you got it girl.
LoL !

null55

Smash Master
moo, i realize that you either have super hate, or you dickride.

i.e. you're Simon Cowell.

null55

Smash Master
@Moo & PP: stop asking stupid questions.

@PP: lmao@camtroll... in dancing yes.

null55

Smash Master
it's stonehenge... no one gets it (i.e. the point).

aight i'll make everyone happy.

2v1 MM, you and Mike vs. me, Falco/Falcon vs. Jiggly, $yourdicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom