• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
idk it's up to you. just thought it might be possible and help attendance. i assume ur bringing a brawl setup?

GofG

Smash Champion
omw pretty soon, my good friend who kinda plays smash is driving me lol. you guys better teach him some ****

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Good ****, Josh for placing 4th and beating GofG in tournament! I told you that you're top 5! I see all that IC training is paying off! :3

To GofG, an IC is only as good as thier SoPo. Step it up! I know you can do it!

Did anyone record at this?

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
So many people that i wanted to face were not there.... (duo, mits, stingz, killer, flamy... and then some). Anyways, what were the total number of singles and doubles entrants for brawl?

lord karn

Smash Master
Teams (8 teams)

1. Karn/Anthony
2. Devin/Bo
3. Rag/Seth

Singles (15 entrants)

1. Anthony
2. Rag
3. Devin

Don't remember after that. I went 0-2.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
The results for Melee singles are what Plur posted above. I don't remember much past that. PP and DJ won Melee teams, Ali and his partner got second.

I have no idea and couldn't care less about what happened in Brawl.

More later when I'm not so exhausted.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I finished fourth at this.

Booyacasha.

who beat me? Bo. **** snake.

Im so proud to have beaten ARC, he gave me one of the best matches of my life.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Ali it was awesome teaming and coming back from losers like we did. Let's keep aiming high. Great games to everyone who I played in tourney/friendlies.

PP good stuff beating Sinesis. Those were great matches. Thanks to DJ for hosting. And to Travis, Bosshog, Ali for an awesome tourney and helping me get better all the time. Let's keep stackin it up gentlemen.

See you soon Catfish

went 1-2. Beat slasher, lost to crystalnite and sinesis. All my matches were close.

Won a few money macthes. VS GofG and then Josh. both were 2-0

then Josh looked into his wallet and saw it was empty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom