• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
@ TJ: I'll invite you to it. HLS(hook line and sinker) is the NC "get better at Melee" social group. We're goin over all of the big topics.

@Zero: Guess I'll invite you too. Only if you keep our tactics secret from mid-south. =p
"Hey let's not add Smith even if I work hard to help his Falcon.<3"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not anyone in NC except maybe ape and Dark hart a little.

I suggest checking out the Peach boards and reading up on some stuff, and maybe asking a few questions.

If you want just a person, Vidjogamer(Vidjo) would be good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude Lucas!

1. you missed my call. surprise. =p

2. Moo said he could pick you up Thursday night for rom2 if you could do that. Since I don't think you can I told Moo so and he could get you as soon as you get to your house in Raleigh so we could leave mad quickly.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I don't understand Zakat.

I'm assuming you dont play roy in teams because roy has a tendency to friendly fire often, but peach is not really an improvement in that regard xD

vZakat

Half Genie
Well, peach is a lot better at surviving and helping teammates get back to the stage (even if it was me who dsmashed them off XD). Depending on who I'm up against also matters. I still feel much more comfortable using Roy, especially in 2v1 situations.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I know a lot about Peach; she's one of my many secondaries, and I used to main her.

@ Kevin : .... ****... **** it then, I just won't go. I'll wait until Pound to play Smash unless we have something before then I could make...

Moophobia

Smash Champion
that's how I feel about all star mode on very hard in melee lol. I suck without c-stick.
Dude I hate that **** too. All these 2-d fighters I love I try to practice and just wanna throw my controller. Input readin invincibility frames on moves that don't have em BULL****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom