• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Do you mean name for the first part?

Not sure yet, Falco, it's a secret. =p

By the way, I'm gonna work on mine/release it around Thanksgiving. Everyone that knows stuff about editing and all be available then so I can ask you questions haha.

Edit: Reminder to keep checking up on the HLS group. It has good stuff/needs more bros.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
. . . I mainly wanted to know what song you would use.
But its all good.

I suggested that Chris use Havoc A (Enter Shikari) cause it sounds like background music for a boss battle.

Btw, I'm looking to buy a new controller. . . .Any ideas? it would be really helpful if I didnt have to do it online, but a deal online along with ease of ordering would definitely change my mind about that. If possible I'd like to get a green one.

Ideas?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
playasia.com is what most smashers use, but I heard amazon had a slightly lower price(both for the white controllers, which are better imo).

I'm also not revealing my song(s) because I want NC to just watch the video and then give me feedback when everyone else does. If I wasn't -sort of- in the process of making the video then I'd say.

DJRome

Smash Hero
The silver ones can be had for under $20 (i got mine for $15 this summer) on eBay.

edit: kevin, do you still have any white ones?

They're 56 on ebay for two white ones if anyone wants to go in for one.

DJRome

Smash Hero
aight, float me the $ sometime then.

edit: i see what happened there. I meant $28 each but have to buy 2 at a time lol

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol wut? amazon is $30 and out of stock. Play asia is $24 each and like $10 shipping for each controller too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Peter told me he got his white one off of Amazon for $20.

I looked on playasia and it said $20/25. Goes to either $25 or $30 with shipping I thought. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom