• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
and find a female to care about bro. it may do you some good. how about that chick you watched that movie with?
It's not that easy man. I'm walkin a tightrope when it comes to girls I want to have a relationship with. Girls are like smash mains to me. . . .

Tried with that chick. . .Lets just say my opinion about life in general is too lax

and ****. . I just cant get this posting thing down!!!!!

You can't money match me, chris. I'm flat broke. always. I need a job.

Train yourself to become ranked? Beat some of the people you're rivaled with?
hmm. . . people? I always just thought of chris. Who would want to rival me? *smirk*
Can I still play item battles?

DJRome

Smash Hero
yo dawgs, moophobia is coming to duke thursday to smash with me and crystalnite. you guys should just come here instead since i got the hookup

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well TJ, it could include Chris, but if you want to beat Cam/Robert(who are sometimes available), then that would just be an even better incentive.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
study and play. multitasking for the win. every time you get 3 or four stocked, take yourself out for two rounds and study.

you will either ace that test or get better at smash. either way you win.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i don't think it'd really work for me, but TJ might be able to pull it off. just depends on if he cares about that drama test or not, i figure.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ DJ: You all shouldn't be expecting so much then. Moo recorded 3 hours alone the night BEFORE the tournament. He recorded loads of tournament matches, and at least an hour of friendlies afterward. Unlike me, he has to go and edit all of his footage, and his editing program isn't fully cooperative.

He'll get them soon bros. Have faith.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
40 minutes awayyy for me. and yeah my editing software is being a major ****** have to download some new video codec thing... yeahhh workin on it

DJRome

Smash Hero
okay, let me rephrase, longer than (moo) had expected

my exclusion of pluperfect has proven unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom