• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Ladybug you're gonna kill me for saying this but... you kinda look like that chick from Twilight. You could pass out as her hot sistah.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
No shenanigans, just dropping in out of curiosity, procrastination and nostalgia. Good to see so many familiar faces still posting, if I'm honest I didn't expect the Proom to still be alive and kicking. Pleasantly surprised. How are you all doing?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
No shenanigans, just dropping in out of curiosity, procrastination and nostalgia. Good to see so many familiar faces still posting, if I'm honest I didn't expect the Proom to still be alive and kicking. Pleasantly surprised. How are you all doing?
This so weird that I remember this,but you were one of the 1st people to reply to me here on boards.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The Chinese guy in the Chinese section at my work (I work in a library and was shelving this section) asked me if I was half Chinese or half Korean.

I'm neither. XD

BTW, that's from Phantom of the Opera night. I look fat in that picture for some reason. :(
You're just trolling for compliments! Well, I refuse! Take....that! .... you're really cute! .....dammit

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I'LL BE A LOT BETTER IF YOU START PAYING CHILD SUPPORT :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I'LL BE A LOT BETTER IF YOU START PAYING CHILD SUPPORT :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hey, hey, hey, with all that's been said and done, who are we to really question the true nature of life, darlin'? I rest my case. You still puttin' out?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Stripes are better than checks.

Gradients are even better, I have a really nice gradiented shirt. <3

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Haha no I wasn't saying that for any reason other than the angle of that picture makes it look that way. To me, at least. Trust me, I'm fully aware of how non-fat I am. :p

But you guys are sweet. And yes, I love that dress. I figured you would too Lyth. ;) Haha.

@Victra - I do not look asian! You shush you! >.<

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Yeah a colour gradient. :3
oh ****, need pics.
A pic my mom took of me on our Hawaii trip. Thought you guys might like it. :laugh:

Lol, my friends and I used to joke that the company that made the new year glasses would go out of business in 2010, but I guess they managed to pull it off
(but rather poorly i must say).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My girlfriend just got a new controller for me and surprised me by painting it.

Oh my god I love her:

Top Bottom