• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

soju

SD God
wow soju is hella adorable <3

lol at peeling a banana with your feet.
umm. . . thanks X3

i see. im trying to get better at differentiating different asians. my first goal is to able to tell apart chinese, japanese, and korean haha
its actually really easy, koreans have more rounder full faces, *** have the skinnier more defined faces, and chinese. . . i dont know how to define them theyre just different XDDD

Boofy!

Smash Champion
i'm trying that bubble thing:chuckle:
hmmm....you posted her and your age....which has prompted me to ask
if you scored:laugh:
lmao na i figured i would post it just in case haha.. but she's cool as hell been one of my best friends since we were like 11.. and she has great taste in music thank to me :chuckle:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
LOL I've had people say I look like Will Smith, Bill Cosby, Barack Obama, and even Oscar Proud from the Proud Family. XD

Kanye is a new one.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
me and my girlfriend a few mintues before the rise against concert^^
take this elder sister :D

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I went to HAMACON Saturday--Huntsville And Madison Anime Convention. It was my first anime convention and we had a blast!

Pictures from HAMACON included:

International Lolita Day
Team Fortress 2 Spy
Objection!
Soul Eater
War Machine

But Photobucket's a punk so you cant see them anymore, sorry.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
you prob have and didn't even realize it lol
The Chinese guy in the Chinese section at my work (I work in a library and was shelving this section) asked me if I was half Chinese or half Korean.

I'm neither. XD

BTW, that's from Phantom of the Opera night. I look fat in that picture for some reason. :(

Top Bottom