• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Dodongo, don't you have a sole? Stop being so callused. Just take this in stride. Please, step aside and let these people dream what they'd like. You are being toetally unreasonable.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Sorry, we have a tendoncy tibia little bit corny.
You're tough as nails as far as puns go, but they're my Achilles heel. You've clearly given me the boot in this digital contest, and I've had enough. You've got me hamstrung. I am going to walk away from this shindig.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Uh, I think that's something that should be it's own topic, Crashic. Not really appropriate for this thread.

soju

SD God
Haha we just got back from a retreat from our church, I wish the pics would be better quality though TT.TT

Me&Friend Heaji at beach

Soo-Young, Me, Danny, and Chisun

All of us after cooking spring rolls ^.^

Me(Friend was doing funny pose so I almost laughed)&Heaji (crappy quality)

Me peeling a banana with my feet ^.~

:3

soju

SD God
haha just barely, it was a relay race and i was the only one who got the banana out in one piece, heaji and susan murdered their bananas XD

and thanks. . . i guess XD

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I always wanted to post in here, but never EVER took pictures, luckily i just came back from the beach for memorial day weekend and managed to get some decent ones. Let me know what you think :smile:

Me in my MLG shirt =P and a friend in our hotel before we hit the town i'm 20 she's 19

Us again in some floating hamster ball thing, honestly one of the most fun/exhausting things ever! at least you don't get wet!

later that night... pretty sure i was a few drinks in during this one lol

sorry if i just owned the dimensions of this thread lol

Boofy!

Smash Champion
^they really were lol.. it was just soo hard to stand up once you finally did for like 3 seconds people would cheer you on haha it was great, more often then not you pay 10 dollars to fall over and over for 10 minutes..

money well spent =D

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Haha so gotta try that Hamster ball out. After it I'd jump in the water.

Chill cool cat MLEsis.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
^that's where it's at :)

white from the back, exotic from the front.

Mota- my cat just chills like that everytime and watches us all play games...it's like she knows what's up cause she's got it like that, lol.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
zomg hamster balls! Mad epic! <3

And MLEsis, my dog sits like your cat too, he's such a lazy bum. <3

Killing time in the afternoon instead of working. ;s

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion

Me in my MLG shirt =P and a friend in our hotel before we hit the town i'm 20 she's 19

Us again in some floating hamster ball thing, honestly one of the most fun/exhausting things ever! at least you don't get wet!
[/IMG]
i'm trying that bubble thing:chuckle:
hmmm....you posted her and your age....which has prompted me to ask
if you scored:laugh:

Jane

Smash Hero
i see. im trying to get better at differentiating different asians. my first goal is to able to tell apart chinese, japanese, and korean haha

Top Bottom