• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Roxas M

Smash Master

so, anyone want to tell me how i can look like roxas?

apparently i look like a rapper. =_=

pic was taken like.......a month ago before i went to a tournament.

webcam>free digital camera.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
That pic of wak and his friend looks like a bands magazine pic or something.

Also the shark tent and sleeping bag are amazing.

M@v

Subarashii!
Pic last summer of me during an airsoft event. Its blurry because this was taken from a video.

Airsoft is my other huge hobby besides smash. It's also way more expensive :(.

That's about $400 worth of airsoft gun in the picture(tokyo marui, VERY good brand). But I got it used in a trade where I gave the guy another piece of equipment + cash. Best transaction I've ever made in airsoft, that gun is a beast.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Pic last summer of me during an airsoft event. Its blurry because this was taken from a video.

Airsoft is my other huge hobby besides smash. It's also way more expensive :(.

That's about $400 worth of airsoft gun in the picture(tokyo marui, VERY good brand). But I got it used in a trade where I gave the guy another piece of equipment + cash. Best transaction I've ever made in airsoft, that gun is a beast.
I -love- airsoft. It's crazy fun. :D

Crazy painful sometimes too, but we won't talk about that. Haha.

M@v

Subarashii!
I -love- airsoft. It's crazy fun. :D

Crazy painful sometimes too, but we won't talk about that. Haha.
I've been lit up point blank by an airsoft electric pistol on the side of the face. And that game didn't require a full face mask(like the one in the pic did), so I was just wearing full seal goggles and a mouth guard. THAT hurt :urg: .
It happened because I was hiding behind a wall, and the guy stuck his pistol around and blind fired >.>

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Ahhh Pikaville. Just got home, so dam hungry. Don't know what's on the left but it looks tasty!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since we're posting food picciiieeesss, some chocolate macarons I made a lil while ago with my mum. : D

And to show I didn't just get the pictures online somewhere - a not so refined food photography pic.

Top Bottom