• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Everyone has that one tourney they just bomb it at, and this was that for me. It's unfortunate that my last impression on the EC until Apex was so underwhelming, but I at least have a reason to practice now.

Aside from the wallet catastrophe and doing poorly in just about everything, I had a lot of fun and was glad I got to come and meet Florida/say goodbye to everyone. It was so hard getting on that train in Framingham. Smash has been such a huge part of my life since April of last year, and as such, so has the AtlNorth community. I'm gonna miss the hell out of traveling and the misadventures I had with you guys.

Thanks to Keitaro for running everything and being so damn helpful in helping me find my wallet. Shoutouts later--despite the highlights, it was still a very draining weekend, so I'm just gonna conk the **** out. I look forward to playing everyone I played yesterday at Apex and hopefully redeeming myself from the overall performance that was so unlike me.
lol you practically 3 stocked my Luigi, but the power went out. :(

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i did ok for not practicing brawl at all. guess ill do some intense singles sessions with people instead of lulzy doubles with cable and gunblade xD.

as for my mvc3 performance, i did ok, im certain i can do better, i want to be good in both these games.

SHOUTOUT TO SUPER SKRULL FOR THE INNNNNFEEERRRRRNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
lol you practically 3 stocked my Luigi, but the power went out. :(
I remember that lol.

I dunno though. No practice, zero patience that day and the consequent diminishing of confidence all came together to just make me feel like garbage when I played. I did okay in a few matches, but the rest were just awful lol. 9/10 my OoS inputs turned into spotdodges due to poor timing resulting in me being unable to punish or inversely caused me to get punished, my shielding was consistently mistimed and I just overall played like someone who had no brain.

I know I just need to practice--the frustration of mistimed inputs just created a downward spiral.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
i did ok for not practicing brawl at all. guess ill do some intense singles sessions with people instead of lulzy doubles with cable and gunblade xD.

as for my mvc3 performance, i did ok, im certain i can do better, i want to be good in both these games.

SHOUTOUT TO SUPER SKRULL FOR THE INNNNNFEEERRRRRNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one year later in mvc3 community
BAN SUPER SKRULL!!!! :troll:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
KT, Xzax and TV yall some chill dudes fun sparking with yall

Also high times while listening to Xaltis play friendlies in the suites was funny as **** (GET OUTTA HERE! *xaltis voice*)

OMFG LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

xzax had me in tears

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Singles

(130 Entrants!)
4: Vinnie ($102.40) - see you at my smashfests :)
5: Junebug ($51.20) - Finally got to play you and going last hit with you twice really boosted my confidence, if you ever want to come to an NYC tourny, i'll house you the night before at my smashfest :D
9: MVD - My hair is better, say what you want but it's true. You're a cool dude. Too bad we didn't get to play each other
13: Malcolm - we must play each other
17: Will - Thanks for the ride, had some fun chats. hope to see you at my fests, get those hours changed yo!
17: Vex Kasrani - :D
17: DFear - Wish we had friendlied in sinlges rather than just doubles
17: Teevee - Hey Teevee :D
25: vVv Chibosempai - gotten to know you better now, you're really nice and hope to see you at the tournies that be and Dil actually attend lol
25: Xzax - i don't mean to be rude but, try not to run into fmash in doubles :I i hit you a lot
25: Dr. Grandpa - nice seeing you again
25: Lie - we had a friendly the night before ktar, we were all tired and i know that wasn't your diddy at it's best, certainly not my kirby at it's best. lets play again some time
25: Jtails - we didn't hang as much but was nice seeing you again as usual :). Also i believe i found your book; Smash with Swag LOL. i think i'm getting better at the MK match up.
33: Mekos - you're a nice guy and a sick doubles partner, i was pretty certain me and dil were going to win in the end but you guys pulled through. Nice meeting you and let's friendly in the future.
33: Riot - good **** Mr.Rob destroyer xD
49: Viva - we're new smash budds now lol, you're a pretty chill guy. See ya at my fest :D
49: Pane - i hear there is dramma around you, what's going on?
49: Dill - hi brother :D
49: Jbandrew - yo jband, fun talking with you. Let's have some fun and intense matches in the future :D
49: Remix - yo
49: Seph - Mannnnnnn that shield poke! lol That was a really good match. nice meeting you and GGs. *salt*if that didn't poke my shield, my next move was going to win me the game xD */salt* hope to see you again
49: D1 - ey yo mah doo we gotta keep in touch more often, miss you man. anyway nice seeing you dude and you start coming to my fests again
65: Tony T - I'm glad you didn't do that many MMs. also if you come to my fest dil is determined to train you
65: False - now i've heard of the legendary false xD
65: Tommy Green Shirt - we should have had a match before i fought shadowfiend so i could have won! xD. Nice seeing you again
65: Nuke - mah doo
65: Devon3000 - it's DevEn3000 >_>
65: Eazy - ey yo
65: Shadowfiend - taking you to last hit while you have that Chudat match up lol. you're really good and really nice, hope to see you at future events
65: Omari - you're fun to chill with, i'll see you at my fests
97: Cri - glad you did well in the other event
97: Vermanumbis - you're so nice! must chat and play next time!
97: (unsigned) KIDGogggles - IT HAS BEEN SO LONG AND THEN WE DIDN'T TALK. I AM SAD
97: Tiger - so you get the 2 wiis from pane and i'll get the other 3 lol
97: Bluez - ey yo
97: Nathan - welcome to the smash community
97: Bionic - you're nice :)
97: Rapture - so i heard that i'm not a kirby main
97: Ish - fun friendly sleepy doubles ^_^

Bracket

Doubles

3: Atomsk and Ksizzle ($114.00) - i wish we had another set cause me and dil really messed up that set D:. not saying we would win, just wished we were able to play at our top game
5: Junebug and Lie - our matches the night before ktar dillon was killing me! D: lol GGs guys :)
7: Mekos and Pat G - sooooooooooo close xD, we'll be back!
13: Chibosempai and Xzax - odd team
25: Jbandrew and False - GGs guys, lotta fun
33: Eazy and Pane - GGs
33: Rapture and Viva - sorry viva

i hope i didn't leave anyone out

Had a really fun time. see ya next time :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Marvel results?
1. DMBrandon
2. Baby Zucco
3. Minic (was in my carpool)
4. Pikapika
5-the rest. Didnt matter.

I didnt enter or play a single match the entire day due to there not being a single ps3 set up for me to play on. however I did play DM in like 45 min worth of friendlies right after he won the tourney and I think the final score ended up being something like me. 8, him 9/10. So I was happy with that, seeing as i couldnt play to my complete potential on the xbox controller.
Whyyy would you go sheik rather than Samus vs ice climbers

:phone:
because its cheese, and as soon and he goes samus, hes gonna get ddd infinited.
wow the commentary on my match vs vinnie was ****ing awful
like i know speed vs seibrik was going on, but they werent even giving updates of the match until after ours was over (and seibrik vs speed was over).

vgbc, when you upload it, can you use in game audio for at least game 1?

such a shame too, i thought I played really really good vs his mk
I apologise man, I tried to comment on your match, but that crowd hype was overshadowing everything. like, it was 100 people watching a round one match. I think my commentary on your match with cable was really good tho.
atomsk literally refused playing out the 2v1 i requested

atomsk not da besssss

ally legit tho
dang... that fear tho...
I think the ganon challenge should be done at every major tourney and should be streamed when mk dittos are on stream since people find mk dittos less interesting to watch.
this is a fantastic idea.
Everyone has that one tourney they just bomb it at, and this was that for me. It's unfortunate that my last impression on the EC until Apex was so underwhelming, but I at least have a reason to practice now.
I feel like youre describing me perfectly with this as well

I remember that lol.

I dunno though. No practice, zero patience that day and the consequent diminishing of confidence all came together to just make me feel like garbage when I played. I did okay in a few matches, but the rest were just awful lol. 9/10 my OoS inputs turned into spotdodges due to poor timing resulting in me being unable to punish or inversely caused me to get punished, my shielding was consistently mistimed and I just overall played like someone who had no brain.

I know I just need to practice--the frustration of mistimed inputs just created a downward spiral.
Once again, you are describing me to the T

Marvel is so much easier than brawl i think it made me lazy.... its annoying to have to practice to actually retain things... blegh. oh well. looks like I have to accept being straight garbage until apex.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I apologise man, I tried to comment on your match, but that crowd hype was overshadowing everything. like, it was 100 people watching a round one match. I think my commentary on your match with cable was really good tho.
Oh I agree and thanks for saying it. I actually really enjoy your commentary, I've been watching a lot of the stream recordings today. It was mostly Keitaro's commentary that was absolutely horrid.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Oh, also shoutouts to Verm for kicking my *** in Metroid Prime Hunters the night before the tourny in the hotel. Samus is broken as hell.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Once again, you are describing me to the T
I just wish it wasn't, of all times, my last tournament for like 5 months.

Also, get ***** at thumb wrestling you garbage-*** fool. :ganondorf:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I just wish it wasn't, of all times, my last tournament for like 5 months.

Also, get ***** at thumb wrestling you garbage-*** fool. :ganondorf:
1. where exactly are you going/doing?
2. My region is like 5 people so I dont see myself playing in any local tourneys until pound either...
3. melee ganon >>> brawl ganon =P so clearly I was destined to whoop your sorry behind at thumb wrasslin.

MVD

Smash Master
Have you seen the amazingly bad commentary for my match against Bizkit, its all about junebug and M2K

B_AWAL

Smash Master
O ****!!!

Speed, D1AOS, KIDGoggles & WedgeX were here!!! I hope we got lots of Sonic vids!!!!

:sonic:

Good Job on the placings FL and Sonic's!!!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Oh I agree and thanks for saying it. I actually really enjoy your commentary, I've been watching a lot of the stream recordings today. It was mostly Keitaro's commentary that was absolutely horrid.
how can you NOT love keitaros commentary :urg:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
in the context of a stream. if youre on the stream watching the matches trying to stay up to date on every event in the tourney, some peoples commentary is good.

But then when you split the videos up and make them independent of each other and put them on YT, that same commentary turns really really bad because it doesnt do anything for that particular match.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Because all he's doing is talking about his tournament and nothing else during matches completely ignoring the players or making stupid comments like not even knowing who is playing when he could just look. It's fine to talk about KTAR and provide updates, but there is plenty of time between sets where that would be more than appropriate.

in the context of a stream. if youre on the stream watching the matches trying to stay up to date on every event in the tourney, some peoples commentary is good.

But then when you split the videos up and make them independent of each other and put them on YT, that same commentary turns really really bad because it doesnt do anything for that particular match.
Just wait until the match is over. Preferably the set I would think (so inbetween match time can be used to discuss the previous match and how it will effect bans and cps) but inbetween the match isn't that bad. In the case of Seibrik vs Speed their set didn't even end under between match 1 and 2 of me vs Vinnie, and yet half of the first set was just talking about the fact that they were playing and it was hype (not knowing any details of the match). If a match like that ends during it, they can wait 3 minutes until the match ends. At least, I think it will provide for much better videos afterwards which is important.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
1. where exactly are you going/doing?
2. My region is like 5 people so I dont see myself playing in any local tourneys until pound either...
3. melee ganon >>> brawl ganon =P so clearly I was destined to whoop your sorry behind at thumb wrasslin.
Leaving for Oregon in late September. :urg:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Apparently 550 is the limit on the Sd card for replays :(. All the matches saved on my Sd card didn't register to the Sd card...Just checked...Deleted all old replays and can save matches again, but the tourney vids saved to it aren't there.

Sorry guys :(.

:018:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Budget Player Cadet said:
33: DJ Jack: I don't know that many people who are so conceited and arrogant and still not totally sucktastic. Like, the only people I've seen with this kind of attitude problem are the people who have never played anyone better than their kid brother.
Wait, what? I think you have the wrong person, man. I was the tall guy with the white shirt and the black NY hat. I don't recall doing or saying anything that gave you that impression of me, but I really am not arrogant. All we did was play a couple of matches and I was just being friendly with ya. Everyone thought I was chill and cool and whatnot, so I'm sorry that you feel that way about me (assuming you got the right guy lol)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
33: DJ Jack: I don't know that many people who are so conceited and arrogant and still not totally sucktastic. Like, the only people I've seen with this kind of attitude problem are the people who have never played anyone better than their kid brother.

Wait, what? I think you have the wrong person, man. I was the tall guy with the white shirt and the black NY hat. I don't recall doing or saying anything that gave you that impression of me, but I really am not arrogant. All we did was play a couple of matches and I was just being friendly with ya. Everyone thought I was chill and cool and whatnot, so I'm sorry that you feel that way about me (assuming you got the right guy lol)

Jack is a good soul, man. I second this. I can't imagine him being conceited from what I saw.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($576.00) - nice seeing you, good job winning
2: Anti ($281.60) - that ktar exclusive snapback! shoulda came to the hotel friday night guy
3: Nairo ($153.60) - get ready for the yellow card :3
4: Vinnie ($102.40) - good **** placing this high, fun times at the hotel too. we never did robs vs falcos though :/
5: Junebug ($51.20) - good ****, you vs m2k was amazzzzzzzzing...you got lucky in our bet too >.>
7: Fatal ($32.00) - new england hype, good stuff with the top 8
7: Atomsk ($32.00) - nice placing, good seeing you
9: Deltacod - best yoshi
9: MVD - **** YOU FOR KICKING ME OUT OF THE ROOM WHEN I WAS SLEEPING ._.
9: Kingtoon - fun times at the hotel burning, good **** placing this high
9: Dabuz - best troll
13: Malcolm - funniest man alive
13: Bizkit - didnt even know you placed this high lol, good stuff
13: Logic - fun set, i need to learn olimar lol
17: DA1andOnlySonic - good set, if only my rob wasnt rusty lol
17: Will - good seeing you
17: Vex Kasrani - fun doubles set, wish we won :/
17: DFear - see me in poker :3
17: vVv Cheese - nice seeing you
17: Speed - good **** vs seibrik
17: Neo - funny *** *****, nice meeting you
17: Teevee - meh
25: San - african jungle warrior, insane ike
25: vVv Chibosempai - ROB IS *** CHEEKS
25: Pink Fresh - good seeing you again
25: Xzax - my *****, you had me in tearssssssssssss when we were watching xaltis/dj jack in dubs at the hotel high as ****
25: vVv Pelca - NEW ENGLAND HYPE VVV HYPE SHE WANTED YOUR ****
25: Lie - bracket ***** lol, we will mm next tourny we are both at
25: Jtails - rough set :/, nice seeing you again though
33: Mekos - veryy nice lucas
33: Bloodcross - so gay we had to play 2nd round thanks for driving btw groat/dildo hype
33: DJ Jack - nice meeting you
33: Gunblade - GUNBLEEZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
33: Riot - we didnt as well as we wanted but it was still fun, i blame myself :/
33: Prawn - my ***** is improving
33: GDX - **** YOU FOR CARRYING ME OUT OF THE BED WHEN I WAS SLEEPING THATS WHY I TOOK YOUR MONEY IN POKER *****... :3
33: Cable - best marth
33: Sails - my alt irl
33: GIMR - fun set
49: Viva - my *****
49: Pane - lemme tell u about...
49: Tkbro - swag...that water though?
49: Dill - BEST ROB
49: Jbandrew - MY *****
49: Mike Ray - hi mik ray it was nic see u at tourbny ... i hop u had much fun as u wanted 2
49: D1 - my mans!
49: Doom - swag
65: Orion - nice seeing you again
65: Ksizzle - good seeing you again
65: Devon3000 - Hi
65: Hinkage - **** you marth
65: Somacruz - SOMA!!!
65: Omari - my *****
97: Vermanumbis - dont move :/
97: Sphere - we never took the picture
97: NT3000 - ne hype
97: Jama - ...

97: Rapture - nice seeing you

pat g - my *****aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, fun times as usual
keitaro - thanks for hosting, nice tourny
anyone i forgot - my bad i havnt slept in 3 days lol

also - whoever seeded me vs bloodcross 2nd round... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae2Tg0NsIsQ

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol idk see how they had matches like Lie vs Me, Will vs Dabuz.

Going on the same time as RJ vs Speed, and MIB vs Vex O_o.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
But you're not quitting smash right? I remember hearing you say something about this being your last tourney yesterday so it sounded like you were quitting (which I hope you're not).
Nah, I won't be quitting. I appreciate the sentiment though, man. :colorful:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yea, even though I haven't really met you or anything, I just feel like it'd be a sad thing to see you leave smash.

Plus I need to get my luigi ***** by the best ganon at some point like sama did :D

Allied

Smash Master
and for everyone making fun of me when i almost lost to da1andonlysonic
eat a **** i told yall that ugly ***** was really good

god damn lolz i always lose or almost lose first to the up coming players lolz

brawl is booty

vinnie >

atomsk smells

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Good job to Anti Nairo and Vinnie for free Apex entry.
2: Anti ($281.60) :metaknight::diddy::falco: Good job getting top 2 for 3 KTARS I attended. You'll get me eventually. ggs.
3: Nairo ($153.60) :metaknight: Don't let anger bug you and sorry for doubles, my fault ;l
4: Vinnie ($102.40) :popo::gw::metaknight::rob: You doodoo go something else, stop with them ICS lol.
5: Junebug ($51.20) :lucario: Good job beating Mew2King equipped with the Purple Sacred gamecube controller.
5: Mew2King ($51.20) :metaknight: Stop giving up man, this is screwing you up more than anything, good job winning teams with Anti, I heard his back was pretty hurt though.
7: Fatal ($32.00) :snake: GJ ****** Snake, but he sucks :troll:
7: Atomsk ($32.00) :metaknight::wario: Proud of you, enjoyed the moments, the thai food, watching *******es order chinese food at thai restaurant and the car trolling you did. Overall lolzy and thanks for everything.
9: Deltacod amazing job, yoshi sucks though.
9: MVD Best in FL OoS confirmed?
9: Kingtoon Kirby was beasting, was fun to watch, hammered that tiny bat.
9: Dabuz I admire how you haven't quit the game when you said you would, +respect to you.
13: Malcolm AY YO ITS EITHER ME OR ATOMSK, PICK YOUR POISON.
13: Bizkit Snake sucks man MK is the only way to go.
13: Bleachigo Legendary? NAH
13: Logic GGs and bull**** on game 2
17: DA1andOnlySonic GJ you did amazing
17: Will no talky ;O
17: Vex Kasrani trollass ho, ggs in doubles, mad funny.
17: DFear no talky?
17: vVv Cheese you too, MK is the way
17: Speed Nice seeing you beat Seibrik, you brought hype for sure haha enjoyed.
17: Neo dang i thought you were top 10 when u beat lie, oops LOL
17: Teevee
25: San
25: vVv Chibosempai MONEY BACK FOR THE FIRST MOMENT OF THE TOURNEY!
25: Pink Fresh
25: Xzax nice seeing you..
25: Dr. Grandpa
25: vVv Pelca Gj beating seib and dubz

Alright got lazy, just gonna do individual shoutouts of what Iremember now

Starlight: owned you, 3-1. Get better at water spraying, you mad booty. (fun ;P)
Ksizzle: Nice seeing you again, get your skill back in shape, won't take long.
Seibrik: Man **** happened to you, not your day at all.
TKO: Your intro at the venue made me laugh lol.
Keitaro: Thanks for hosting, I think you should let someone continue the serie, there's no point of stopping these *****, let RJ/DM etc continue it please! And we got you 6 KFC bucket of chicken for real.
DM: Nice seeing you lol, ****ing gay evo sucked *** for you =l
Zucco: You were target of dinosaur rapist at some point.

Sorry the rest, too lazy now. haha ggs

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I thinlk I'll make this my last tourny. I just can't play this game anymore. I did not have fun at this thing and wish I would have stayed home. But this had nothing to do with how the tourmny itself. My brother pasted away and been in a ****ty mood. And I just can't seem to focus in this game. I just lose to everyone and can't play on point. Like I do fine at the start and then start gpoinmg aggressive for no reason. I never keep the same play style. And I know what to do. So just makes me feel sp stupid. I could be beating so many people yet I don't by playing like I started yesterday, rushing like a moron.

Three years of this and nothing clicks. Those 2 reasons is why I had a depressed face throught out the whole thing. I did not even wanna stay there anymore and just go home early. I might go to apex to support alex. But Im tired of freaking playing stupid when I know better and then get pissed losing to everyone. I entered singles but was not even added to the bracket. So I got refunded with an extra ten bucks for the error of not adding me. But I would have placed like crap so I guess it was a sign.

Nice seeing some old faces and and some new ones. Im going back to school and to my artwork. I'll make something out of that. Something I am good up. I give up here. I just cant do this anymore. its depressing and embarrassing.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I thinlk I'll make this my last tourny. I just can't play this game anymore. I did not have fun at this thing and wish I would have stayed home. But this had nothing to do with how the tourmny itself. My brother pasted away and been in a ****ty mood. And I just can't seem to focus in this game. I just lose to everyone and can't play on point. Like I do fine at the start and then start gpoinmg aggressive for no reason. I never keep the same play style. And I know what to do. So just makes me feel sp stupid. I could be beating so many people yet I don't by playing like I started yesterday, rushing like a moron.

Three years of this and nothing clicks. Those 2 reasons is why I had a depressed face throught out the whole thing. I did not even wanna stay there anymore and just go home early. I might go to apex to support alex. But Im tired of freaking playing stupid when I know better and then get pissed losing to everyone. I entered singles but was not even added to the bracket. So I got refunded with an extra ten bucks for the error of not adding me. But I would have placed like crap so I guess it was a sign.

Nice seeing some old faces and and some new ones. Im going back to school and to my artwork. I'll make something out of that. Something I am good up. I give up here. I just cant do this anymore. its depressing and embarrassing.
sorry for your loss. hate to hear you lost a family member.

Tony T

Smash Ace

I am very sorry about your loss dude.
I wish you well.
If u need to talk about anything you know where to find me.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
whats no talky ally? also holy **** had blue freezepop for the first time. actually legit wtf. i dont even like blue.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Allied

i should have beaten gunblade but my excution is balls due to only having played brawl like 5 times since pound, ill actually practice up for apex. my bad kid. dat auto pilot to rust combo ***** me

Keitaro

Damn Chibo relax. I didn't even realize commentary was being recorded for tourney matches until very late which is when I actually tried to commentate for matches. For some reason it slipped my mind and I'm sorry about that but every post you make doesn't have to be about it. Just don't use the commentary for the match. I usually talk about he match during commentary but its pretty much a fact that people cared more about Speed vs Seibrik than your set which is why I was giving updates on that but I'm now realizing I shouldn't have, especially since the commentary is being used for later. Once again though sorry.

I can usually commentate decent enough imo, but until I prove myself otherwise I'll stay away from the mic.

@ Dark: Sorry about what happened and I hope you'll feel better about the situation with your bro. Its always fun to have you around in the community and I'd hate to see one of the old Melee people disapear.

Keitaro

keitaro whats your opinion on m2k forfeiting
Its w/e. It didn't shock me. M2K consistently does things he isn't supposed to do at tournies all the time so I wasn't surprised. He told me he was bothered that I made him restart the set but I did go to speak to DM about it and told him to hold up but while I went to speak to DM they already restarted the set.

I'd rather him have just finished the set of course. At the same time, he lost to Junebug in winners and from what I've seen with him the past 5 years M2K has a high tendancy to forfeit in losers after losing in winners.

Top Bottom