• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You're the best or 2nd best Lucario of the Midwest right?
Well I'm trying to become the next best Lucario of the East and I'm willing to help any other brocario get better with their own styles along the way.
*Shakes head* That's not how it's done. You gotta add some personality to this!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I like Kage's spirit. Wish he played brawl....although you did enter Brawl at COT4 didn't you?? :D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I like Kage's spirit. Wish he played brawl....although you did enter Brawl at COT4 didn't you?? :D
Actually I did.. but I got owned pretty quickly though, I'm really bad at Brawl.. When I play something I just want to own something as quick as possible but I have no patience to sit back and bait stuff.. my style is generally pretty aggressive in anything I do. The mechanics of Brawl is making this pretty hard to do for me. =P

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
blargh

a lot of my replays are desynching for no reason

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I disagree, I think there is plenty of open room for aggressive play. Ever since I had that mentality this year I've been doing exponentially better. Just have the mindset that you know you can outplay your opponent, and you are skilled enough to shut them down, and being a successful Melee vet I know you have what it takes Kage. Play Marth and shut down your opponent.

The only time I really play extreme cautious now are in scenarios like 2v1s, or when I'm at extreme percents making sure I don't die when it's crucial giving me time to read my opponent's habits.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
People who are good at video games are not role models and certainly have no obligation to be them. All of you who think they are need to get your own lives, stop *****ing, and/or just get better than them.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
People who are good at video games are not role models and certainly have no obligation to be them. All of you who think they are need to get your own lives, stop *****ing, and/or just get better than them.
This is life, you dummy! Smash is more than just a simple game. It's a community with lots of different awesome people. If you don't want be an awesome person then it will show that you don't give a **** about yourself nor the people around you. If you even have a sliver of decency in you then you will do something to help the others around you.. if not then who gives a **** right? ****!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thank you Kai <3.

Sucks i didn't see you yesterday. LOL

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This is life, you dummy! Smash is more than just a simple game. It's a community with lots of different awesome people. If you don't want be an awesome person then it will show that you don't give a **** about yourself nor the people around you. If you even have a sliver of decency in you then you will do something to help the others around you.. if not then who gives a **** right? ****!!
You're really naive. How old are you?

Players ain't obligated to do anything. At the core, Smash is a business and tournaments are just another paycheck. Nothing wrong with people approaching the game as such. It's selfish to think "top players" have to be some kind of way or do things for the community. They don't. It is a privilege to have those kind of players but that's about it.

Michael Jordan is an *** in real life.

Keitaro

I think smashers can be role models when it comes to smash. Obviously looking up to M2K in life is lol but smash-wise many players surely look up to and want to be like him.

I probably should have used Ally for the example. I think he's a great smash role model.

Of course the smashers can do whatever they want, but being ****s to their fans isn't that easy to do, especially when there's the obvious choice of not being a **** and being looked up to.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Players ain't obligated to do anything. At the core, Smash is a business and tournaments are just another paycheck. Nothing wrong with people approaching the game as such. It's selfish to think "top players" have to be some kind of way or do things for the community. They don't. It is a privilege to have those kind of players but that's about it.

I'm 25 actually... Smash is a business? Wtf man.. Since when can you make a living off of smash? Only a handful of people can do that. These people might play for the money, fine.. What about all the rest of the people that participate? They are in it because they love the game and we all share that love.. well almost.. This is the true core. For me, I would want to defeat all my friends and rivals I've made over the years because that's what it's all about, for glory! The money at the end is just a bonus for defeating them.

other Kage, only Melee players are dumb enough to still buy into your bull**** ;)
Bull****, eh? It's the truth. Smash is an experience just like everything else, and it should be treated as such. It is a video game.. but just like work is work.. it's just different and it brings you different things.

Keitaro

blargh

a lot of my replays are desynching for no reason
Items cause HD replays to desync in Dolphin. Less than 50% of Olimar's replays will work correctly and about 50% of Diddy's replays will also mess up.

Wario's replays F up because of the bike sometimes. Besides those characters you should have much problems for singles matches.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Any way to send the FitMotionEtc for all three, as well as the FitDiddy/FitWario/FitPikmin? I think it's just a regular texture desynch so I can just run File Patch in dolphin and it'll work fine.

Keitaro

I didn't have any character textures on during KTAR but I did have Fitmotion pacs. I'll send you those, although I don't think it will fix the problem as Smashtournie (Smash Europe youtube guy) also has the same problems.

Laem

Smash Champion
****in omni with the ad hominem flavored ignorance
go lose to samus more JEEZZ

looking forward to m2k's "punishment" o_O

Keitaro

lol, well its not just M2K.

I'm going to the movies now but the BBRRC should be posting in here tonight around 8 or so.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
****in omni with the ad hominem flavored ignorance
go lose to samus more JEEZZ

looking forward to m2k's "punishment" o_O
I'm guessing you're a non-competing, pro-ban, Overswarm rider who's salty because Metaknight didn't get banned? Because I don't know who you are, and I don't think anybody else here does, lol. But lemme not start an argument with a nobody who uses a single tourny game reference for the basis of insult.

No need for the hate so why you so mad?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I find it difficult to believe that someone in the Netherlands would give a **** about the whole Meta Knight affair over here.

Noraa

Smash Lord

Iv met him a couple of times and I would have to say that is false.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
1: Ally -First match was pretty close than you ***** me :(, anyway good stuff winning once again brother.
2: Anti - Good stuff as alway Anti, I was very impressed in WF. I think that was the closest you got to beating Ally in MK dittos, just a bit more ;)
3: ADHD - Good stuff as always, fun matches in doubles 2-1 :troll:
4: Mew2king - I have no idea what happened, but I hope you get better soon.
5: Dabuz - Good stuff in singles Dabuz, I still think you could have won your set vs M2K.
5: Nairo - Good stuff in singles, nice seeing you again.
7: Junebug - Didn't see your match vs Ally but heard it was Trela all over again ahaha.
7: Atomsk - Good seeing you again.
9: Bizkit - Good stuff beating Fatal, don't cp ps2 vs me ;)
9: Logic - Maybe one day we will end up playing in brackets :troll: But cool talking to you again.
9: Malcolm - I'll go full MK next time if we have to play for the 3rd time lol, good seeing you again.
13: Keitaro - Awesome tournament, good placing and thanks for everything :)
13: Jbandrew - Was fun teaming with you, we didn't do too bad for teaming for the first time. Good stuff in single too.
13: Jtails - Doubles were fun, good placing.
13: HolyNightmare - Not bad, losing to the winner of the tournament and Malcolm.
17: Fatal - Let's mm next time
17: Xzax - Good seeing you again, see you at cot5.
17: Pwii - fun doubles.
17: Bloodcross - Was impressed seeing you beat Vinnie, good stuff.
17: Nakat - Let's mm next time otherwise nice seeing you again.
17: vVv Chibosempai - I'm the best ROB at dittos ;)
17: Dr. Grandpa - You should have beaten Malcolm, so I could play you. ;)
17: Pinkfresh - I got ***** first match lol, playing you helped me know what not to fall for when playing against a good lucas.
25: Pat G - You'll do better at Cot5, good seeing you.
25: D1 - lol long time no see, good placing for someone that stopped playing.
25: Will - I enjoyed our mm, let's redo one at Cot5.
25: Vinnie - You'll do much better next time, don't worry about it.
25: Deltacod - Fun matches in doubles and good stuf against KKong, didn't know Yoshi could **** Bowser that much.
33: Dark Falco - Good stuff beating Will.
33: vVv Cheese - Didn't see you, let's do our mm at Cot5.
33: Pelca - Good stuff in doubles.
33: Kingkong - Not bad for a Bowser ;), play a better character.
65: Bionic Sonic - Good seeing you.
65: Tantulus - Long time no see.
65: Arban - Was nice talking to you ahaha!
65: Raptor - fun match in doubles, double yoshi is annoying xD
65: Dark Peach - Fun friendlies.
65: Hyper Energy - Fun matches in bracket.
65: Tony T - Cool talking to you.
65: Pierce - Thanks for the advice.
65: Aposl - You :troll:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol Really guy? i have a yellow card?

and KB shut the **** up you're such a hating ******.

Whatever though. ^_^

EDIT: Thanks Holy ^_^ we will play soon bruh.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm guessing you're a non-competing, pro-ban, Overswarm rider who's salty because Metaknight didn't get banned? Because I don't know who you are, and I don't think anybody else here does, lol. But lemme not start an argument with a nobody who uses a single tourny game reference for the basis of insult.

No need for the hate so why you so mad?
He's a very good player from Europe actually. He also has an Mk, Wolf, and a D3 he uses in tourney.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Good.

Tough titys

Etc.

Good job Ally! ~ ~ ~ :snake:/:wario:/:metaknight:
Shoutout to Dabuz, I'm glad to see your skill being represented so well!
Junebug, I saw the rounds of your match with Ally, tough luck friend, but you played really well, I love the control you have in your matches when you're coming back!
Luckay, I see you down there, you should be doing better than this bud. I know your Pit.
Good !@#$ Malcom, reppin pure Wario.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's all love Anti! I'm just getting a kick from all of this **** lol.

I hate splitting but I also hate when organizations take other peoples' liberties away, so I couldn't care less about it either way.

Still much <3, no homo.

Edit: Pic just made me spit out my General Tso's chicken in laughter. LOOOOOOOL

Top Bottom