• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

Tony T

Smash Ace
If M2K is having personal problems in his life then of course its going to affect him, take a break at least until you get things resolved its not worth it to play for money when you have so much on your mind believe me. That is all I'm saying and I hope everything works out for you M2K.

Master Raven

Smash Master
M2K why don't you just get a job instead of making money off of Smash if you don't like it right now? I really don't think it's healthy to keep playing when you don't have any motivation to do so and when it's not even the best way to make money.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
What job exp does M2K even have? I saw him in a Burger King crown once if that matters? He'll make more playing smash then working so so hours for min wage. I THINK!

I say keep playing cause it entertains me, get @ this selfish swag

Tesh

Smash Hero
What job exp does M2K even have? I saw him in a Burger King crown once if that matters? He'll make more playing smash then working so so hours for min wage. I THINK!

I say keep playing cause it entertains me, get @ this selfish swag
He won 92 dollars from the bracket right? This is without considering the possibility of splitting going on. His entry fee was 10 dollars right? Venue fee was 5 or something? So he got like 160 dollars from singles and doubles winning right? How is that better than a part time job @ minimum wage? Not even considering travel expenses to go around to all these different tournaments. Even if you assume he split, thats less money than a part time job.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
KTAR 5 Shoutouts! This is Dark Falco btw.

3. ADHD- nice seeing you irl, your Diddy seriously *****.
4. M2K- idk what happened with you walking away during our MM but we ought to finish it next time I see you :/
5. Dabuz- Your Olimar is sooo good, Im gonna work on the tips you gave me for next time :)
7. Junebug- nice meeting you, bess Lucario
9. Bizkit- This Snake KNOWS the Falco matchup, lol. Too bad my cstick stopped working during our set but I doubt it would have mattered in the long run anyway. GJ getting 9th :)
13. Keitaro- DAAMN, ****** at your own tourney, youve definitely proven that your Falco is top EC material. Also, thanks so much for hosting KTAR, I had so much fun!
17. Xzax- GJ man, our friendlies were tight, I need to work on the ditto tho lmao. Also, good sesh before tourney started ;)
17. Bloodcross- I appreciate your kind words and I hope to live up to my potential!
25. Pat G- you are one of the single most chill and down to earth people Ive met in the Smash community. Sooo good and a fun guy to talk to :)
25. Will- BEST DK, I got soo lucky in our set, man. You are also just as cool irl as I thought you would be when we chatted online.
25. Kingtoon- Thanks so much bro for getting me out here. Bess Toon Link and awesome sesh we had before the tourney ;) I definitely need to chill with your crew again soon.
25. Deltacod- **** Yoshi, nice talking to you :)
25. D Disciple- GJ beating me, dude. That Lucario is something else. Amazing Fair to Footstool gimp, keep it up bro.
33. Dark Falco- I did just about as good as I expected. I got my first notable win, now I just gotta attend some more tourneys and get ranked.
33. Pelca- our MM was so fun I lost track of what match we were playing :p lol. Sick Falco, probably the best Falco user that uses wiimote-nunchuk imo.
33. SuperMarioMC- we did good bro, both tieing at 33rd. I had a ton of fun hanging out with you and Wifail, your GW is seriously top tier. Hope to see you at COT5!
33. KingKong- nice seeing you, wish we could have played a set. Youve got one sick Bowser, dude. btw If the TV you brought was the one with the Bowser plushie on top of it, I may have some tourney matches against Will saved on your SD card.
33. Kid- nice finally meeting you, man! My Falco brothaaa!
49. xKing- ggs man, intense friendlies. Awesome Snake :)
49. Heero- fun set we had! Falco is really tough for Lucas :/
49. Mav- nice meeting you Mav, and nice Fox.
49. Nasty- fun friendlies we had, ggs and sick Lucas/Wario.
49. Afrochimp- surprised you didnt place higher, youre definitely better than this. GJ beating me in our MM! Sick Diddy Kong.
65. Fatty- ggs, nice GW.
65. Floun-Dan- man I noticed you improving hella fast during this tournament. Keep your chin up, next tourney youre taking names! :)
65. Gawk- ggs, fun friendlies.
65. Ebo- Thank you so much for the ride, we should all kick it and chill more often!
65. Tony T- nice meeting you bro, epic friendlies we had :)
65. Pane- fun friendlies, Im gonna see if I can make it to your tourney in 2 weeks.

btw if anybody has any replays of me playing my tourneys sets I would appreciate it if you would upload them. My tag was DF. I have a set vs Will saved somewhere, and I also have friendlies saved on a couple others. Awesome tourney guys!!

Robfox

Smash Lord
deny? Who would wanna sleep with inui....

i'm not even trolling im just sayin' real talk.

If he gets sweaty playing smash... I can only...

oh god..

^^^^^ O **** I CRIED LMFAO

There is no such thing as "bro code" in a v-game community. All time & expenses go to said v-game. Most R lonely *******y virgins who would not come into contact with a female UNLESS she was playin the game. I saw 3 gurls @ KTAR & ALL!!!!! of the smashers were following/tryna spit game "wanna see my metaknight" Really, WTF. So smashers seein other smashers with girls R bound to do something shiesty. Unless U look like Allied, I doubt most get it N without some sort of backwards BS. Hence the situation.
Did I do this right Kaiber Kop?
lol #KaiberKopBessTroll
TEAM KAIBER KOP

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks THANKS THANKS to all the players who came out to this. I wasn't expecting this level of turnout at all but you guys really surprised me and made this a fun tournament! I had a blast hosting this and improve upon TOing after every tourney so things will only get better and better and hopefully bigger and bigger! Everyone I spoke to said they had a blast so 10 :D faces!!!! Thanks for the shoutouts and love, I'll do the same back now.

About the drama, as you can see, alot of stuff happened. I will say off the bat that it was my fault for not DQing M2K completely from the tournament after he forfeited winners finals. I myself wasn't thinking of how it could manipulate brackets and was thinking about the players/fans/streamers who wanted to see M2K fight his way back to the top which is why I allowed him to continue to fight in losers. I know better next time. Not sure how I'd punish M2K if I'd punish him. Clearly was my fault to an extent and if I had made better decisions everything would have been okay. I'll make my decision soon.

1: Ally :metaknight: You're a funny/nice dude. Its rare to see that from top players. Thanks for coming and winning every KTAR you attend.
2: Anti :metaknight: My fav player right here!! Making that money!! Glad you had fun at this one and placed well dude.
3: ADHD :diddy: Its always awesome to squeeze your cheek randomly. Great placing today, learn how to play DOUBLES!!
4: Mew2king :metaknight: Just spoke to Inui so I now know why you're so mad. Relax dude, don't let it get to you that hard. I'll take you to the stripclub if you like ;) I'll text you.
5: Dabuz :olimar: My 2nd FAV playa!! You didn't get 7th place for the 3rd time in a row, I'm pissed!! :mad: Great seeing ya once again my dude.
5: Nairo :metaknight: This guy with that consistent placing! Keep it up bro, I can't wait to see your bro come back, you probably heard this so many times lol.
7: Junebug :lucario: Sexy *** Lucario! Btw, **** FALCO LMAO!!!! That SDING peice of crap!! Great job today dude and fun set.
7: Atomsk :metaknight: My dude! Love that you've been around so long. Lemme know when you're ready to take 22 shots again.
9: Bizkit :snake: Pokemon Stadium 2 screwww youuuu lolol!! Fun set dude, hope to come to another DNA this summer, you guys are fun.
9: Logic :olimar: Damn, nice placing dude. But I wanna see you get higher! I SAW YOU DANCING!!
9: Lie :diddy: Falco traitor! Good placing. I really wanna play you now that you're so consistent. It'll be an awesome win on my record :cool:
9: Malcolm :warioc: Thanks for coming and making me laugh while I was scared lol! Everything's cool with my parents, wasn't nearly as bad as I thought at all.
13: Keitaro :falco: This guy is about to get ranked this season CAUSE HE'S FINALLY ACTIVE!! LETS GOOO!!!
13: Jbandrew :metaknight: My dude!! We tied with that placing!! You're soo good for not entering much. We'll play sometime this summer.
13: Jtails :metaknight: Dang, nice placing from you too! My bad about the all brawl. It just wasn't your time to lose in it yet!
13: Holy Nightmare :metaknight: Thanks bunches for coming. Sorry about the bracket problem during the tourney. You still placed well and hopefully shut up the doubters.
17: Fatal :snake: We all have our unlucky days dude. I know you'll come back stronger than ever at the next one. Happy you were able to make it dude.
17: Xzax :falco: I GOT THAT WIN ON YOU BRO!!!! Awesome set, I can't wait till we play again. You my falco brother, you already know.
17: Pwii :metaknight: My dude!! When's tennis over so we can get that official training? Come with me to Vinnie's this weekend!
17: Bloodcross :metaknight: Falco traitor :embarrass: Much love to you. You and Mike Ray brighten up NE for me.
17: Nakat :fox: I'LL SEE YOU IN THAT RANKINGS PIC, RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!!!!
17: vVv Chibosempai :rob: Thanks so much for helping out and giving rides and such. I really appreciate it and won't forget it when its time to bust *** for COT 5.
17: Dr. Grandpa :dk2: Nice placing my dude! You stay ****** NJ/NY mks. Keep that **** up!!
17: Pinkfresh :lucas: Maaannn you were acting like you were all tired then you get 17th?? Sounds like you were wide awake to me!!
25: Pat G :zerosuitsamus: This dude! I barely saw you at this today :( but its all good. I watched your set vs Gnes like 10+ times btw lol.
25: EMP D1 :falco: My old Falco bro!! You should play just a bit more. I know you got all the brains but 1/100 the practice lol! Still great placing for such little practice dude.
25: Will :dk2: That DK!! As usual always a blast to have you at one of these. You vs Cable was SOOO HYPE!!! I wanna see the set!!!!!
25: Vinnie :gw: Don't worry about your losses dude, don't let it get to you so much. Just do better next tourney. People have their off days and this was it for you. No excuses next time buddy!
25: Kingtoon :toonlink: YOU SOOO LUCKY I AIN'T PUT YOU VS KINGKONG!! MAYBE KTAR 6, YEAH THATS THE PLAN!!!!!!!!
25: Deltacod :yoshi2: VERY happy I didn't have to play you lol!!!! Thanks for coming as always and saying funny stuff.
25: Inui :metaknight: YO!! Call me if you wanna talk. A friend's here. If not, Imma bother you cause thats what friends do.
25: D Disciple :lucario: M2K game 5?! Word?!!??! lol, thanks for telling me that Shugo was a troll and glad to hear you had a blast dude :woman:
33: RJ :lucario: DON'T FORGET THAT BET WE HAD ABOUT WHO WILL GET RANKED HIGHER BWA HA HA!!! Awesome stuff helping me host, you know you on staff for the next one!!
33: Dark Falco :falco: So technical!! Thanks for coming!! And good stuff beating Will. You gotta enter some more and show people how good you are.
33: Kai :sonic: :diddy: We had a pretty nice set dude. I hope we get to play again sometime and of course it was lovely seeing you good sir. I'll forever ban Lylat again you now :D
33: GIMR :falco: All Falco?? Thats not bad then! Falco dittos are tough so if we ever have time to do friendlies lets do so and practice! THE STREAM WAS GREAT!!!!!!
33: vVv Cheese :popo: I saw you vs Jband, so close! Thanks for coming and making my tourney more epic like usual. Much love!
33: Pelca :falco: Only Falco? Word?? Btw there were way too many Falco mains at this. KTAR must attract them or something. Thanks for coming my dude!
33: Dill :rob: This Rob is soooo good!! You gotta enter some more to prove your skills!!
33: Luckay4lyphe :pit: I get ya about the hosting dude. I really tried to keep everything together but it was a lil tough with sooo many people. It'll be even better next time, promise!
33: SuperMarioMC :gw: Damn, not bad dude. For some reason I keep thinking you main Mario and I don't know why :p
33: PD :marth: PD from NY!! Come do rankings with us again sometime soon!! <3
33: Kingkong :bowser2: That bowser! You actually didn't do bad dude. Its nice to have you come and I hope you can come again and livestream it up!!
33: SeagullMan :wolf: You haven't practiced and still placed pretty well. I'd like to see how you'd do with practice. Also we gotta play sometime and good stuff beating
33: EE Flowers :metaknight: Our sets are always close!! You got better than before. I was expecting to **** DAT ***!! My gf remembered you cause you were funny lol!
33: Remix :toonlink: So happy you came all the way down to enter! Happy you had fun and plan to take the game serious again. Look out for KTAR 6 in August!!
33: Kid :falco: That Falco! I heard you beat Eazy so good ****! Lets rep Falco hard this summer!!
33: Inferno :mario2: Oh snap, Inferno with that Mario! Thanks for making so many KTARs. I'll never forget your love for my tournies :oneeye: Also nice placing!
49: XKing :snake: XKING IS BACK!! I had no idea you mained Snake though. You're growing up and looking good dude! Pride would be proud!!
49: Heero :lucas: Oh snap! Heero entering!? I didn't see that coming! Thanks for coming dude you know its sooooo lovely to see you at all the tournies! Now you gotta host!
49: Izumi :toonlink: IZUMI!!!! Thanks for taking the long drive from Boundbrook lol! You should enter more and get ranked :troll:
49: Ring of Fire:olimar: Its always nice seeing you. People keep thinking you're a new player but you're not! And you're pretty damn good too.
49: Robfox :fox: Not bad dude! Was nice talking to you. I hope you got to prove to people that you can actually do well.
49: Mav :fox: This man took that epic drive over here! But I know it was worth it since this was so big! As long as there's no tourney over here July 2nd I'm coming to Hope!!
49: Nasty :lucas: :warioc: Wario?! Wtf!! Not bad placing dude. Keep the practice up and of course <3 for you being able to make it.
49: Kirin :mario2: Mario!? Where's the big link!! I should have put you against Chibo so we could see it lol!
49: Gunblade :metaknight: That Metaknight! People were saying you don't have a marth, prove them wrong!! Thanks for coming with your old crew <3
49: NOID :samus2: Was fun talking to you dude. I like you better with the hair style you have now. Keep it!!
49: Afrochimp :diddy: Yo you traveled!!!!!!!!!! <3 We gotta play again sometime at Pwii's, you already know!
49: Ikon :dedede: :metaknight: Uh oh! Not bad dude. Just keep that practice up and **** harder my buddy.
49: JCS :metaknight: MK?? For some reason I thought you mained a low tier :p Thanks for coming dude.
49: James: People kept thinking you were Heavy Garbage aka James :p
49: Bluez :metaknight: The other Bluez! Mad originally points for the Z!
49: Roller :popo: Finally got to meet you dude! You better be in NJ for a while man lol!
65: Coontail :pt: Wow you main PT?!?!?! We gotta play sometime. I'm a beast with the PT.
65: False :snake: Don't worry bout that placing bro! I know you got this next time. Imma make sure you got it to just watch, the WHOLE LOF GOT YO BACK SON!!
65: Fatty: You gotta main a fat character to truly be Fatty :p
65: Bionic Sonic :sonic: You actually play Sonic!? lol! Thanks for the stream help and I can't wait to see your amazing vids!
65: Tantulus :metaknight: TANT!!!! Its been so long since I last seen you before this *cries* was lovely meeting you and your lovely girlfriend.
65: Arban :diddy: You live soooo close!! I may be able to bring you to some more tournies in the future. Fun meeting you dude.
65: Pheonix Lord :pikachu2: We need more pika players in the area. Keep up the practice and **** ****!!
65: Br!an: I loled when you asked me to put the "!" as the I. Some people couldn't pronouce it lol.
65: Hobo :snake: I saw that snake and I was quite impressed! Just keep up that work and you'll be Fatal level by next week!
65: Ish :wolf: Whats going on Que? lol, I don't ever think I'll forget now. Thanks for coming once again my dude.
65: Cable :dk2: I heard about that set of you vs Will!! So pissed I missed it!! I'm stealing that curly hair style btw bro.
65: Floun-Dan :snake: Everytime I called you I thought of pudding. I have no idea why lol.
65: Calm :olimar: I'm so freaked that your name is Calm but your avy is so angry lol! Thanks for coming with upstate NY dude, I really appreciate and hope you had fun.
65: Raptor :yoshi2: I saw this Yoshi doing work! Keep up that training and thanks bunches for coming dude.
65: Gawk: I had fun calling your name on the speaker. GAAAWWWKKK!!!!
65: Ebo :marth: Happy to see my boy Ebo still playing!! Lets do friendlies sometime so I can teach you Marth vs Falco.
65: Cyber: You're that mario main aren't ya?
65: Col :ike: I kept calling you Sol forever. I almost dqed you because I couldn't find Sol lmao! Thanks for coming all the way from West PA dude.
65: Dark Peach :peach: Was fun having you over for the weekend. Gotta relax and not let losses get to you so much dude. Fun times.
65: Zelos: Be sure to let us know what character you played when you get a chance. Good stuff beating someone in losers.
65: Deven3000 :kirby: That kirby!! Thanks for coming out for this dude. Keep the training so you can beat whoever you ahve to face early in losers.
65: Eazy :dk2: My best friend right HERE! No shoutouts neccesary!!...but thanks for coming out to this. Its not the same without you dude.
65: Hyper Energy :lucario: Old school!! Everyone thought you were gone forever but you came to this!! So hyped to see you!!
65: blues: Your name got me so confused with Bluez!!
65: Alex Strife :gw: Strife entered?? lol!! Good stuff getting that win in losers bracket. Always great to have you around. See you at Zenith!!
65: Heavy Garbage :metaknight: WEEE DID ITTTT!!! You already know we doing another one!! Lets make it even more HYPPPEEEE!!!!!! Also with MK9,MVC3, and SSF4AE
65: Love :wario: <3 Was great to finally meet you dude. Glad to see you enjoyed your time at this. Of course you know I'll keep you updated for my next tourney :D
65: Tony T :lucario: Haha, we had some fun friendlies my dude. I plan on going to more NY tournies so I hope to see you at some of them so we can chill again.
65: Pierce :marth: You got mad meat riders from that livestream lmao!! Thanks for helping me find housing for M2K and Ally. Admirable.
65: Pane :wolf: You got that tourney in 2 weeks!! You know I'll be there!!
65: Dreager1: Where did you go in losers bracket :0 Don't forget these sets are double elimination. I searched hard for you cause I remembered you too.
65: Aposl :pt: That money match :( Don't forget about it cause we doing it! Thanks sooo much for the stream!!
97: Sama :luigi2: I kept getting mixed up with you and Soma. But now I know the difference. Thanks for coming.
97: Cstik: lol, I remember when you told me how to spell your smash name. Originality points!
97: Destroyer: Your name is scary lol! Thanks for making it, I hope the smash scene welcolmed you well.
97: SG2W :peach: Uh oh, and more Peach's too? You gotta let me know what your name stands for sometime :p
97: Josh Wong: 1st in Marvel, last in Brawl!! lol!! Thanks for coming dude.
97: Nuke :diddy: We have diddy players around here too?? Nice!!
97: Sharky :yoshi2: Thanks soooo much for coming out with upstate NY. Hopefully I'll come to another one of your events to get my revenge!
97: Jim: Thanks so much for coming. Keep that training up for the next tourney and you'll come back even better.
97: Mechwarrior :dk2: Thanks for coming once again dude. You've been to so much that I've hosted <3
97: Bmo :gw: Its nice to see more GW players around here ;D
97: Bow: Love the name :p
97: Brian King: Was fun to see another player with the same last name :D Your father is a nice guy. Hope to see you at a tourney again.
97: Soma :diddy: :metaknight: :falco:
97: GDE: Thanks bunches for coming. The New Jersey scene is so big as you can see :D
97: Xivk :luigi2: New York New York!!
97: OnlyOneOutcome: This name is so scary lol! I loved it. Thanks for coming.
97: Arc :pit: I saw your set vs Alex Strife! So close! Thanks for coming and keep up the practice.
97: Quady: Loved this name too!!
97: Gildo :marth: I saw your marth playing during the tourney. Be sure to watch some Mike Haze vids and thanks for attending!
97: Thunderstorm :luigi2: Keep up that luigi practice and be sure to watch some Jbandrew vids! I heard he 3 stocked ADHD 0_o Thanks for coming from PA!!
Zucco: Always fun to have you around and mess you with. I expected better in MVC3!!!!
Squall: DAAAMMNNNN THAT THORRRR!!! GOOD ****TTT!!!!
dmbrandon: Great great stuff hosting today dude and good stuff in Marvel. You'll be on staff for the next one of course and good stuff getting the shoryuken games finished well.
Blackanese: So BUFFFFFFFFFFF!!! Thanks for coming to chill. Always nice to see your face.
Phillyrider: UFB back say what?!?! Thanks for coming and I hope you had a good time. If you ever don't come to one of my tournies again I'll cut your car in half.
Vex Kasrani: Hey!! I got you bro!! Good stuff with MK9. Keep up the practice. I'll probably hold another tourney for it again.

Thats all I remember for now. Thanks for coming guys. I had a great time hosting and hope you guys had fun at this. Be sure to look out for KTAR 6 coming by the end of the summer. I WANT EVEN MORE PLAYERS, LETTTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, if there are any changes needed to be made in character usage now is the best time to say it.

@ Atomsk: who did you beat Nairo with?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
He lost to Nairo, he just said he took one game with MK, lol but that doesn't get recorded down.

I beat ADHD with Diddy!

judge!

Smash Ace
aye gurls. just thought id pop out and say hollerrrrr.

anti good shiz but we both know you would not have gotten 2nd had i shown up. ya know cause i be yo only loss on da aib ladda hooks mwaaaah.

ally- ino they what say what happens in vegas stays in vegas. but baby. i misssssssssssssss you. i gots me some toe sukking 2 do.

m2k- gurl shake dat ***.

adhd- mmmmhmm

atomsk- ty for being the last person to legit beat bloohaha on ladder 3 years ago <3.

keitaro- still fear me?

yea i wasent there. but im the best jigglypuff player in the world. random post overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
dabuz - you're really good. I never seen someone go in one June like that besides PS (who plays him a lot).

Keep on improving, hope to have a tourney set with you.

Also Chibo I'm still 100% going to body you with Sheik next tourney set we have.

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
65: Cyber: You're that mario main aren't ya?
Nah, I use Sonic. I was your first bracket match, haha.

GGs to all, fun tourney. This was the first time I've played in months/been to a tourney. Was a bit tired and everything. I should start getting back into this game, feel a bit rusty.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yo bizkit.

u are so good man. im really happy for u that u got ur revenge on fatal from our dubs set. good stuff to u.

i hope we can team again at something else. to pro

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Jesus christ you all suck for making this 34 pages in one day of me not being home to check my cpu.

I don't wanna read all of this LOL. I'll do shoutouts now in a brief edit:
1: Ally ($522.00):snake::metaknight::warioc:- This is why you're one of my fav smashers. Good **** Elliot.
2: Anti ($255.20) :metaknight: :diddy:- Good **** Anti. I wanna see you beat Ally one day soon though. 2nd to him always is aight, but I know you'll breakthrough to first sometime or another.
3: ADHD ($139.20) :diddy:- Good matches vs Lie. I can't believe you got 3 stocked one game vs a Luigi. Then you let the camp on -_^b.
4: Mew2king ($92.80):metaknight:- Jason stop forfeiting.
5: Dabuz ($46.40):olimar:- Fun MM. We shall do it again sometime and I'm banning CS.
5: Nairo ($46.40) :metaknight:- Good shiz.
7: Junebug ($27.00) :lucario:- Next time you're beating any Snake. You're learning D3 now. Get ready.
7: Atomsk ($27.00) :dedede: :metaknight:- Nice seeing you again Trevor. Fun LoL talk midday.
9: Bizkit :snake:- Nice job beating your supreme rival.
9: Logic :olimar:- Stop giving up vs M2k. Also, place higher then 9th at a regional/national. You're very consistent with 9th OoS, but you will beat your peak soon. I know it (If you keep practicing).
9: Lie :diddy:- Dude, you need a towel in between matches. You sweat up a storm. Proud of how you did vs Adhd. Too bad you didn't win game 3 though =/.
9: Malcolm :warioc:- MalCUM McNutty it was a pleasure seeing you. I shall keep that saqajawea (Can't spell) dollar.
13: Keitaro :falco:- Gg's with Phil.
13: Jbandrew :metaknight: :snake: :luigi2:- Nice seeing you.
13: Jtails :metaknight:- GG's.
13: Holy Nightmare :metaknight:- Good job beating Pinky.
17: Fatal :snake:- You'll beat Bizkit next time buddy.
17: Xzax :falco: :metaknight:- Nice seeing you again.
17: Pwii :metaknight:- Good games Pwii. Next time, I won't **** up like a tarddddddd. Also, you have really cool hair. Just thought you should know that.
17: Bloodcross :metaknight::falco:- The legend of IceDragonWarrior17.
17: Nakat :fox:- Good seeing you again. We should've played starfox.
17: vVv Chibosempai :rob:- Good games Chibo. I'll get you next time. I'll make sure to practice Ps2 if it's legal. You sure mindgamed me with that cp lmao.
17: Dr. Grandpa :dk2:- I did not expect you to be asian.
17: Pinkfresh :lucas:- Snuggle bunnies.
25: Pat G :zerosuitsamus:- GG's Pat. Fun games ;D.
25: EMP D1 :falco: :metaknight:- Nice seeing you D1 (I think this is D1 at least lool).
25: Will :dk2:- Good **** outplacing me even though you lost first round buddy. I'll have your set up toonight prob.
25: Vinnie :gw:- Good shiz.
25: Kingtoon :toonlink: :dedede: :kirby2:- Fun rotation brawl LOL.
25: Deltacod :yoshi2:- I will end you Yoshi. You can't time out me. I will follow Yes!'s example of slaying your kind (smirk).
25: Inui :metaknight:- "Wolf is free". Yes I know =).
25: D Disciple :lucario:- Good shiz.
33: RJ :lucario:- Good shiz.
33: Dark Falco :falco:- Nice job beating Will. Who're you guy?
33: Kai :sonic: :diddy:- It was a pleasure seeing you again Kai. Glad you said I'm nice and cool to be around. We should play sometime in the future!
33: GIMR :falco:- Best Md/Va Falco?
33: vVv Cheese :popo:- Your game with Delta was something new to me. You got this next time though.
33: Pelca :falco:- We didn't hug. Why?
33: Dill :rob:- Good shiz.
33: Luckay4lyphe :pit::pikachu2:- You had it vs KT Luckay. Stop chokingggggg.
33: SuperMarioMC :gw:- Nice seeing you guy.
33: PD :marth: :wario:- Good shiz beating my boy Noid.
33: Kingkong :bowser2:- Nice MM sir.
33: SeagullMan :wolf:- Practice more sir.
33: EE Flowers :metaknight:- You are single handily, the most entertaining smasher I know. Never change Phil LMAO.
33: Remix :toonlink:- Nice seeing you again. I tried to help you vs MalCUM by trolling him lmao.
33: Kid :falco:- Good shiz.
33: Inferno :mario2:- Good shiz with Mario.
49: Heero :lucas:- Thanks for paying for my venue fee and being an all around cool guy. I had fun chillin with you.
49: Izumi :toonlink:- Nice seeing you again Dave.
49: Mav :fox:- Can't let you do that starfox.
49: Nasty :lucas: :warioc:- Nice seeing you buddy.
49: Kirin :mario2:- Good shiz.
49: Gunblade :metaknight:- Nice seeing you buddy.
49: NOID :samus2:- Thanks for driving me David.
49: Ikon :dedede: :metaknight:- Nice MM dude.
65: Bionic Sonic :sonic: :metaknight:- Thanks for streaming Bio.
65: Tantulus :metaknight:- Stop using D3. I know he's fun, but you should always play to win. Taking a risk by switching to a character you don't know matchups with isn't a very comfortable thing to do when your opponent likely knows the character you switched to better then you.
65: Ish :wolf:- Good stuff vs False Arda.
65: Cable :dk2:- GG's Cable. And thanks for the compliment about my hair. You have cool hair too bro.
65: Raptor :yoshi2:- Nice Yoshi.
65: Gawk- Good Kirby.
65: Ebo :marth: :snake:- Cool beard dawg.
65: Cyber- Good shiz.
65: Col :ike:- Good shiz.
65: Dark Peach :peach:- Wolf>Peach!!!!!!!
65: Zelos- Good shiz.
65: Deven3000 :kirby:- Good shiz.
65: Alex Strife :gw: :snake:- Tell Crismas, thanks for the stickers and I want moar.
65: Tony T :lucario:- We'll play next time.
65: Pierce :marth:- Nice meeting you.
65: Pane :wolf:- Good stuff Andrew.
65: Aposl :pt:- Don't choke next time against Bizkit plz.
97: Cstik- Nice Marth dude. Keep practicing :).
97: Thunderstorm :luigi2:- Nice seeing you again dude.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
yo bizkit.

u are so good man. im really happy for u that u got ur revenge on fatal from our dubs set. good stuff to u.

i hope we can team again at something else. to pro
Ya I seem to do well teaming with TLs. Sucks I had to play my own region in losers (in both events), Fatal knows me in doubles too well since I usually play him every NE tourney in doubles.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
All of the girls were taken, one of them being mine. She said no one bothered her, so I'm proud of the smashers for not pulling a yoster

Top Bottom