• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
No, what made you think that? She's just shooting a drama. Unless you were talking about that "goodbye stage" thing, if it were, then no, Goodbye stages just mean they stopped promoting their song for music performances and it's their last stage. =) Everybody has one.

Poor Eunjung, she should really take it easy, these idols really have it rough, I remember that artice about T-ara only having 1 hour of sleep =/

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Oh, I was scared for a second. That is pretty sad that she has to force herself like that. I really think that their manager is forcing her to do this "goodbye stage" thing and Eunjung is not doing it of her own freewill.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Well I am quite happy.

I might be biased because of next weeks games :embarrass:

It works out either way, I think Steelers have a better shot of beating the jets, and I'd rather lose to the jets than the patriots :embarrass::embarrass:

As an update I am into hour 3 of searching through jenpoo @_@, they have a lot of music. :grimer:

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
If we ever get audio embedding back.

I would request A-Yo on the next page.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
So I suck at searching, what are some common themes for Kpop so that I can better specify the type I like, so in turn you guys can lead me to the type I will be interested in. If I may make an ignorant stab I have seen [keep in mind I am only searching for female groups right now, however I just found epik high and they are awesome @_@ ]

Like rap, or hip hop themed, usually trying to act tough, which is super cute in the videos, but am not digging it for some reason, am still open to hear something to change my mind.
Super sexual, maybe autotune, just kind of reminds me of what female pop artists are doing here. Not too interested really.

straight pop, which may deviate into electronic, rock, or some other subgenre's. Pretty much the Gee mini-album. Of course this melts my heart and is what drew me to Kpop in the first place.

I like Secret but I have no idea what they fall under :088:

edit - Even though I am new here and don't know you, happy belated birthday miharu :3

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Still listening to all the songs, but Outsider seems pretty good, this guy can roll the words off his tongue pretty quick @_@

Apparently A LOT of people really dislike SNSD it seems pretty extreme.

justaway12

Smash Master
^
Maybe try Brown Eyed Girls earlier works? You might not like their popular stuff, like Abracadabra, since you said you weren't interested in super sexual and autotuned stuff, but you might like songs like My Style, Love or Goodbye Ms. Kim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZNF5dbBx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cof6QXhkOUA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-XXsXInvqg

Yeah, haters gonna hate~ All of the reasons I've seen for hating them are...pretty stupid. I mean it makes sense if you hate the music but I've seen people passionatly hate them (No one in here though), it always seems that it's because they're friends with male idols or they made some mistakes since they were new, especially tiffany since her Korean wasn't the best or because they're "fake and plastic"

Man I just got mindgamed, I thought this was the Pittsburgh thread for a sec o_0

so good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyWnOFdbX-I
Are they rapping? Is Yoona Rapping? o_O Well, that's something I'd never expect SNSD to do, especially Yoona, I would have expected at least Hyoyeon or Yuri maybe. Anyway, cool song, reminds me of Show! Show! Show!

The lyrics are lol so sexual, apperantly
One Two Three Four it’s tingly omona
One Two Three Four I want you, already, I
One Two Three Four want my honest feelings to be discovered, I’ll let you hear it
Moist, moist moist, oh, on my sweet lips
Come Come Come slowly, that’s right, come to me.
Tic Tac Toe oh I’ve dizzily fallen deeply for you, I’ve melted
Feeling these emotions for the first time My Deep Love Core
my face grows hot, this moment is stiffling, what do I do
I’m trembling
boy boy boy boy bo bo bo boy boy boy boy
I worry and worry but I don’t know what to do
Just thinking about it, I really don’t know oh how to do my first kiss
just wait a minute?
boy boy boy boy bo bo bo boy boy boy boy
don’t hesitate my love get into my core
One Two Three Four want my honest honest feeling to be discovered, I’ll let you hear it
Moist, moist, moist, oh, on my sweet lips
Come Come Come slowly, that’s right, come to me
the visual in my heart is so perfect
I struggle with four worries: “when”, “where”, “what”, but not “how”
Core Core Core Core Co Co Co Core Core Core Core
By hesitating, you might lose it
Hesitation the end look over here thump thump pop pop you hear it, right? how is the
core of my love

Core Core Core Core Co Co Co Core Core Core Core
The time is now, start! jump into love core
One Two Three Four want my honest honest feeling to be discovered, I’ll let you hear it
Moist, moist, moist, oh, on my sweet lips
Come Come Come slowly, that’s right, come to me
ooh yeah visualize my love oh yeah .

justaway12

Smash Master
I agree with Miharu, forget what I said about it being a cool song, after a better listen, I just can't get into it, luckily it's just a commercial song and they're not promoting it or anything.
I have no idea why I expected it to be super good, Chocolate Love set my standards too high. V.V
TBH, I think I liked SNSD's Cooky more than this. Hopefully, it'll grow on me =/

In other news, Bekah is coming back to After School =DDD

EDIT: I kinda like the song now, it's fun, def not one of their best but ok, but it's cool new style, plus I always wanted to rap/fast-talk, mainly for lulz.

Gorgeous Jess is GorJess. <3

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
@Justaway - Oooh, thanks, yeah Brown Eyed Girls are nice. See this is what confuses me because I even like the Abracadabra stuff, @_@, I am guessing it is just a case by case basis. Thank you a lot for the recommendation <3.

@Miharu - The hatred is the extreme part, Super hatred. :088: :088:

Top Bottom