• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I like the sound of the song, but the lyrics don't match an Intel campaign. Who wrote this for them? They should be singing about the future or something.

justaway12 said:
Yeah, haters gonna hate~ All of the reasons I've seen for hating them are...pretty stupid. I mean it makes sense if you hate the music but I've seen people passionatly hate them (No one in here though), it always seems that it's because they're friends with male idols or they made some mistakes since they were new, especially tiffany since her Korean wasn't the best or because they're "fake and plastic"
Also, people think they get more attention than they deserve from within SM. I've heard people complain that they get more attention/promotion than Super Junior, even though SJ debuted first. But SNSD makes way more money and is more popular than SJ in Korea at the moment, so it makes sense that they'd get more attention.

But it boils down to the fact that SNSD is extremely popular, so hate for them is more visible. You'll see that kind of hate for other groups and group members if you look hard enough.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
But it boils down to the fact that SNSD is extremely popular, so hate for them is more visible. You'll see that kind of hate for other groups and group members if you look hard enough.
People are ******bags anyway, so I don't really pay attention to them. Leeteuk once said in an interview, "At some times, I search these antis myself, to see the things people say about me, to laugh."

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
It's true, Super Junior gets their fair share of hate... If I were Leeteuk, I'd probably do the same thing, haha.

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm liking G.NA's album, Black and white is my favorite song of the album, I think.
I like how the teaser has nothing to do with the MV :p But can't say it's the first time I saw that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkLP26htZA MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c2t2gqMurk Teaser

But it kinda annoys me too, because I keep thinking about Run Devil Run, don't get me wrong, I love the RDR but OMG! THE TEASER, SUCH AN AMAZING BEAT, GONE TO WASTE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwoPI9glT-U

@Justaway - Oooh, thanks, yeah Brown Eyed Girls are nice. See this is what confuses me because I even like the Abracadabra stuff, @_@, I am guessing it is just a case by case basis. Thank you a lot for the recommendation <3.
Yeah, same with me, depends on the song I guess :p
But for some reason, in my case, it's always an exception with BEG, that's why they're my second favorite group. :p

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
The bad part about the "haters gonna hate" ~movement~ is that now fans think there's no legitimate reason to dislike a group or group member. Any negative comment is now "hating."

But if someone doesn't make music I like or says something I fundamentally disagree with, I'm not going to like him/her/group all that much.

I can't think of any group I hate, but there are a lot I just don't like or care about.

justaway12

Smash Master
Oh yeah, that's super annoying, I mean I understand people not liking a group, it's silly that some people can't seem to know the difference between dislike and hate.

Like me and 2PM, I'm definatly not a fan, but I don't hate them, they're just pretty ehh to me, especially, I'll be back :urg: it was just....:urg: And the running man V.V

EDIT: Yeshh, SNSD Visual Dreams MV is out =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBxW22JLUmg It's also 1080p, so that's good.

Flawless Fany is flawless <3~ I love Yoona's talking voice, and her english as well "Core processer family" ~<3 And lol at Jessicas mistake at 0:27
/Fanboy moment
TBH, the MV is looks bad :S Not to say it's cheap or anything, all the effects and whatnot could have cost a lot, but it just looks...not that good, the dancing was weird too whatever.. the girls looked gorgeous

황미영

Smash Champion
Well there is a difference between thinking something is not good because it's not up to your standards, and just being an ******* and hating.

Isn't that what most anti groups are? Just picking out things that have nothing to do with the music and just being pessimistic?

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Yeah, there's a huge difference. But some people think anyone who isn't a diehard fan is an anti.

justaway12

Smash Master
She did have lines, she actually had quite a bit, this MV was weird in that the main vocals minus sunny were rapping/fast-talking, while the dancers were singing more than usual. I don't think Sooyoung or Yuri had that many lines though, this made me realise how little lines Sooyoung has, I mean, she didn't even have any lines in genie =S

Also, on the subject of Hyoyeon, I have the strangest feeling her Korean stylists hate her V.V I mean seriously, it's times like this I kinda wish she took her Japanese stylist and brought them to Korea.

BTW, I actually like her hair style here for some strange reason, but like, every other style (minus INTW and RDR - maybe Gee) were plain bad =S

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Isn't Hyoyeon's hair style more or less the same from Hoot? Regardless, after all these years, I'm starting to think S.M. makes Hyoyeon look bad on purpose or something.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust

EDIT: Yeshh, SNSD Visual Dreams MV is out =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBxW22JLUmg It's also 1080p, so that's good.

I liked a song created for an electronics company, I feel like a super tool :088:

I just feel like they consistently give Hyo-Yeon really weird hair, I feel like I've seen tons of photos were her hair was just normal, and she looks quite attractive :embarrass:

edit - People pretty much said the above...... Also, enjoying the G.NA album >.>

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
teryteryetery

It looks as if we are both just lurking here waiting for something to say.

Before I ran into victra I thought only tsk from pittsburgh liked kpop ( still had no idea of the genre, he just kind of showed me snsd. ), I figured this genre would be too esoteric to gain any mainstream western audience ( Given it says you are in hong kong, but for the average UH merikan citizen ) ( Given I also listen to black metal, and I have found almost no one on smashboards who listens to black metal as avidly as myself ).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Damn I need to pay more attention.

teryteryetery

It looks as if we are both just lurking here waiting for something to say.

Before I ran into victra I thought only tsk from pittsburgh liked kpop ( still had no idea of the genre, he just kind of showed me snsd. ), I figured this genre would be too esoteric to gain any mainstream western audience ( Given it says you are in hong kong, but for the average UH merikan citizen ) ( Given I also listen to black metal, and I have found almost no one on smashboards who listens to black metal as avidly as myself ).
I don't remember how I met Victra. But he's my brother, so it's alright.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
My inability to tell if you are actually brothers, or if you meant 'bro' brother makes me unsure what to say next. I am just posting a bunch of useless junk because I fear going to work tonight :c

At anyrate will be online looking for love on here in an hour or two, have to get going for another night of workk.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My inability to tell if you are actually brothers, or if you meant 'bro' brother makes me unsure what to say next. I am just posting a bunch of useless junk because I fear going to work tonight :c

At anyrate will be online looking for love on here in an hour or two, have to get going for another night of workk.
so if you post a lot, you don't have to go to work?
yes that's how things work
That's what I've heard.
You wanna borrow my post count, WEMP?

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I will never have to go to work again, leaving me the time to develop my master plan of winning sunny's heart. :088:

edit- So I PM'd the correct person about a name change yesterday, I am in no rush and not pushy about it, but about how long does that take. he doesn't seem to reply, so I am paranoid my name change isn't going to happen at all but he isn't going to tell me D:

Engel

Smash Journeyman
maybe if gyuri leaves as well they can all stay together and get a new company.... please ;_;

Top Bottom