• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
It's pretty, but it needs a plot. Cry didn't have a story and this one doesn't, either. One of them needs a plot.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hehehehe awww

so weird that they hooked up tbh. Well not really, but I think if it weren't for WGM, they you wouldn't hook up like this hahaha

surprised to know jo known is hetero tbh

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Joon is cute in Stay.

Which is weird, because Joon normally isn't cute to me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm gonna be living in Jenpoo for the next couple of hours, reformatting my entire library, recollecting full albums and such. It's also a good time to get other suggestions to add to my library. Recommendations?

I already listen to the following groups. It's probably not as expansive as others.
[collapse=Library]BoA
Kangta
TVXQ
JYJ
TRAX
Super Junior
- Super Junior M
Girls' Generation
SHINee
f(x)
Zhang LiYin
S.M. The Ballad
Wonder Girls
2PM
2AM
Miss A
Joo
Big Bang
- Taeyang
- Daeseng
- G-Dragon
- T.O.P.
- GD&TOP
2NE1
- Park Bom
- CL&Minzy
Se7en
Psy
Wheesung
Younha
Kara
SS501
T-Ara
B2ST
FT Island
CN Blue
Epik High
Brown Eyed Girls
One Way[/collapse]

justaway12

Smash Master
*looks at your avatar* Maybe IU? ;P
But I'm not sure what you like, you seem pretty open to a lot of things so:
After School, Brown Eyed Souls, Rainbow, Yoari, Ga-In/Narsha (If you haven't), infinite, Lee Hyori, Secret, Seo In Young, Davichi, SeeYa, Taeyeon and The Ones like a star and Jessica's Sweet delight maybe?
and the main vocalist of SNSD have pretty awesome OSTs as well

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
*looks at your avatar* Maybe IU? ;P
But I'm not sure what you like, you seem pretty open to a lot of things so:
After School, Brown Eyed Souls, Rainbow, Yoari, Ga-In/Narsha (If you haven't), infinite, Lee Hyori, Secret, Seo In Young maybe?
The main vocalist of SNSD all have OSTs that are pretty awesome aswell
I forgot to list IU, Rainbow, Secret, and some others.

I'll go more in-depth for some of the other artists.

justaway12

Smash Master
If you want me to go more in-depth with some them, then okay =)

Well, After School are a very talented pop group, you know Orange Caramel? That group that nobody likes on here? They are a sub-unit of After School and are like, completely the oppisite of After School. This is one of there songs, (ignore the opening, with the freaky engrish and all) Bang!

Really everyone has to love this After School, you don't even have to like them for the songs (I didn't at first either), just for NANA <3

Why so flawless ;O;

Brown Eyed Souls is an RnB group, they're pretty awesome, here's a song from them
My Everything

Yoari is a talented solo artist, she was originally going to be a member of Brown Eyed Girls, this is one of the best songs of 2010 IMO Excuse Me

Ga-In/Narsha and Jea (I forgot her ;P) the Brown eyed girls solo songs, obv, obv.
Jea has a Ballad Because you sting
Narsha and Ga-In are more popish (?)
NarshaBbi Ri Bba Bba
Ga-In Irriversable

Infinite are pretty cool guys, don't know what else to say about them :p
Before the Dawn

Lee Hyori is a super sexy lady, who makes super catchy songs <3 Seriously, U-Go-Girl is like too addicting @_@
U-Go-Girl

Seo In Young was a member of Jewelry before they broke up, Seo In Young is super fierce, she does some pop stuff lotsa pop/dance stuff like Cinderella
Cinderella
Love is Bitter, Pain is calling

justaway12

Smash Master
Yeah, that's pretty true, it's very cute and trot-ish, I'm just a sucker for a good hook song though xD but After school is legit :p

On the other hand, I'm kinda glad this sub-unit formed, I found the mini-album good, but I can't imagine Orange Caramel promoting songs other than A~ing, the rest some seem a bit too serious or out of character for them. :p

Miharu

Smash Hero
listening to one of the live performaces of A~ing with the middle aged guys singing along was ****ing great ahah

justaway12

Smash Master
OMG, they were hilarious xD It's hilarious when men parody songs. Abracadbra by 2AM was my part favorite =}

And speaking of Brown Eyed Soul, I've been sooo into them lately >.< Outsider and 4men too.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
All the originally existing artists had a massive reorganization and shenanigans. Truthfully I'm not done yet. But I guess I'll go look at the new stuff.

Top Bottom