• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero
FUN GAMES IN SC KISHIRU

anyone else play sc? XD kish and i are still noob
yeah you have me added lol

i got placed into plat with my friends coaching me, then i dropped 4 games in a row while playing by myself lol

should be around low diamond level by the end of this month if everything goes well...

while we're at it i'm decent at dota, **** the rest

i've spent like 6+ hours the past 2 days looking at pics of eunjung

is this normal?

Miharu

Smash Hero
ya literally everyone i know is in diamond except for 1 guy

and hes stuck in bronze with like 400 games played LOL

and now that i think about it, its been closer to 10 hours than 6. iso good picture

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah miharu i hear its hard to get from one league to another. thats why im so scared to play my placement matches haha.

seriously though that combo is so strong

Miharu

Smash Hero
just play them

what league you're placed in has pretty much 0 effect on who you play against, which instead is determined by your hidden Match Making Rating (MMR)

in other news i THINK i might have found the base for my new avatar...

although this one does look nice; i think i'll just use the new one on another forum or something

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Best part about that Will / Miharu / Kishiru combo is that Miharu and Kishiru joined in '06, Will and Kishiru have about the same post count, etc.

It'd be amazing if they all had the same general post count.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
tko112 said:
do these lyrics sound obsessive and crazy to you guys?
Yeah, a little bit. Actually, the lyrics remind me a little bit of Ring Ding Dong.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Need moar Eunjung

Chinese women are okay, I'm more partial to half asian + something. It always tends to result in beautifulness XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oops wasn't supposed to be chinese women, supposed to be about chinese mothers specifically why they are the best at raising children

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
they pretty much raise robots.

i don't get it though. no tv? no video games? LOL. Every asian guy ever, successful or not, plays video games religiously.

Miharu

Smash Hero
when you hit high school you figure out ways to hide it

"i'm going to do homework on the computer now"

also a good number of people i knew in high school don't game too much anymore; life has more or less taken over. it's not to say that they don't play casually, but i guess its not to the point where they take it seriously or anything

(in short i wreck them at everything)

Top Bottom