• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
Ef it KARA, Why you go to do this to me D:< Honestly if it ends up like DBSK, I think I'm going to cry ;~; Well, no, not really, but It'll suck sooo hard, especially because I like KARA more than DBSK.
This lawsuit doesn't seem as serious as DBSK, so I hope it doesn't last, I soo wanted to watch URAKARA too ;_;

Seriously, no SNJ (Seung, Nicole and Hara) VS. KARA or something

What I mainly don't like about this is that it's so unexpected, Kara seems to have hit their high point, why do when they're at the peak of their fame? Though I guess it would make sense since KARA is so popular, it shouldn't take long for a company to pick them up and unless DSP pulls an SM/JYP and blacklists them from everything, it shouldn't be too bad and even if they did, they'd make more money in Japan, lol. Though it make sense, 3000 out of 18mil isn't enough =/
So I just found out Gyuri's mom is in the industry, so I -highly- doubt she is going to be leaving.

Didn't the same thing happen with SS501? Well, at least they still have Rainbow.
They should have just waited, TBH, If their contract is anything like SS501, they should have waited until their contract expired, it's not like DBSK's slave contract which lasted like, 13 years :S

@WEMP: Yeah, I normally also liked those genres you listed earlier too, but Sound G sounded amazing to me too, it's always fun to explore ^_^
And no problem =)

In other news, why haven't I listened to Seungri's mini-album yet!? He's like, my favorite out of Big Bang.

EDIT: I'm lovinggggg his Album! Like, a lot, I like all of the songs except in my world and What do you want, which is ok, definatly gonna buy it...eventually, I'm still waiting on my Oh! Album. =/

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

justaway12

Smash Master
OMG, I'm was so addicted until I stopped listening to it for some reason. Luckily you reminded me of it, I miss it sooo much ;O; IDEK why I like it so much, it's like Lee Hyori's U-Go-Girl and 2ne1 & Big Bangs Lollipop, I can't ever get tired of it.

justaway12

Smash Master
Ugh, Ring Ding Dong, I don't see what's so great about it IMO.
Though, TBH I can't get into a lot of SHINee songs, the only song I kind of liked was Replay. The rest, I just can't get into. I'm also not a fan of Jonghyuns voice, don't get me wrong, he can def sing but I just...don't like his voice :S

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Kissing You is alright. I don't dislike it but I don't really like it either. Neutral.

Ring Ding Dong was pretty bad compared to Lucifer. I'll admit Lucifer is the only song I really like from SHINee.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I liked Lucifer's dance more than Ring Ding Dong's. And Jonghyun's lines. And Minho's rap. And just about everything, so.

Besides, we already know you dislike a majority of my preferences (read: Super Junior / SHINee).

T-block

B2B TST
Wow this KARA drama is getting serious... I didn't think it was that big a deal when I first heard it.

Kissing You is a song I actually started out not liking, but now it's one of my favourites.

Miharu

Smash Hero
opposite of mad actually

whenever i listen to those songs or watch the MVs i have to laugh at how absurd they are LOL

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
justaway12 said:
The rest, I just can't get into. I'm also not a fan of Jonghyuns voice, don't get me wrong, he can def sing but I just...don't like his voice :S
WHAT

Just kidding, when I first got into SHINee I was like "why is this dude wailing like that." But I guess I'm just used to it now.

Miharu,

If you hate the songs so much

then why are you watching the videos?

???

You know you like Lucifer, don't deny it.

Miharu

Smash Hero
the song itself is barely mediocre, and the choreography is just lol. also how can i bash something if i don't even know what its like? can't go around baselessly flaming things

also, usually when i introduce people to kpop i like to let them experience the whole spectrum of things

its also nice to watch for the entertainment value at times, although i only manage to get through 1 minute of these things at most

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Wow, so I think Brown Eyed Girls might be tied for my favorite kpop band so far. Really enjoying their stuff @_@

I also found SeeYa the stuff I got from them is nice, really chill.

With all this talk of Kara, I guess I should find out who they are, any stuff you'd recommended????

justaway12

Smash Master
Think I'm gonna have to steal that... :)

No problem, it's not like it's mine or anything :p

I really like IU's someday, it's really nice.

Also, Seungyeon came back, this all seems so rushed =/ I don't think they thought of the consequences
Far, far in my the back of my head, something keeps telling me this is just a publicity stunt. Though I don't really see what they'd gain if it was =/

EDIT: So I just so SNSD's outfits at the red carpet. I HATE THEIR STYLIST SOOOOOO MUCH

Tiffany's pictures make me depressed =/
Seriously, hardly anyone can rock red lipstick =S

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I think it just makes her look a little older, like she's in her late 20s.

But I think she looks good.

Top Bottom