• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Did you see how emotionless she looked in those photos, red lipstick aside.

no, not only am I sure those are the correct words to use, but that for a small window in time when I first saw the images, no other words existed in the english vocabulary. SHe looks like hyper sexualized sarah conner, like she was going to first lay the T1000's barbed grusomely spiked phallus, then break it off and shove it through his eye socket. That's pretty rough and tough

"You're terminated ****er!" :088:

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I actually didn't like Tok Tok that much. It's a nice video, though.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I just watched the first terminator last night, and the leather jacket reminded me of that (albeit higher fashion ) Mad Max/post apoc type style.

I also have no fashion sense ( as can be seen in my picture in DR )

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Victra, you already lost Taeyeon once. How could you. How could you.

It's alright, though. Sooner or later she'll come running back
to the kitchen.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
WEMP is a top tier kpop disc thread poster imo
\Victra love is the best love.

The admins are ignoring my plea to change my name to ❀W.E.M.P.❀

:088:

EDIT - not sure if tery or victra still have their prank, but if either of you do, I super want a pink name instead of green. I have been butt hurt ever since they took away the tourney organizer blue names....

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
keep pestering them lmao. They'll get to it eventually.

haha yeah its good they did that though. I hated people who were like "lulz i had frineds *** ova to my basement and we played tourney melee and i helpd" and got blue names cause of it. XD

I get pranks all the time, i just forget i can use them XD I could prank you when i get the chance to pm someone =p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
at least i think i can XD I forget if its a 1 time usage or if it gets renewed every so often or something

also, my friends from the DR bought me premie and it was supposed to end half a year ago but never did LOL so not sure if that has anything to do with it either. I'll try though =)

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Aww man, I asked first. D':

Tery, don't let me down!

I have downloaded so much music in the last few days @_@;;

Why are Korean women ( and asian women in general ) so beautiful??????

justaway12

Smash Master
OMG, I hope I seeya later, Seeya ;O; TBH, I don't know them much but they were that type of group I always wanted to get into, plus they're talented so I hope I get to hear them again, in other group or solo atleast.

Tok Tok was cute, the MV was too~ But I'm not a fan of the song.

Kim Jang Hoon is a lucky guy, I'm jealous :p

justaway12

Smash Master
I don't think so :S
I checked the charts, DBSKs only 1st on Henteo, I think, so that's good, though I heard they recived an all-kill not too long ago.

I've only checked some, but these were the results
Bugs:
1. something featuring K.will.
2. Seeya's farewell album
3. Seungri's V.V.I.P
Soribada:
1. Bihmil
2. Seungri
3. Yonghwa's Banmal Song

They were Korean so I couldn't really translate them, just look at the picture to see if I recognised it.
Although, DBSK are doing amazingly though. and I hear they're doing good in Japan as well, not too sure about that though.

EDIT: Ooh, apperantly, there'sa rumor going around, I'll just copy and paste the quote
to those who might be curious what my angry tweet was about, well here's a gist of what has been going on. Apparently, some fanclubs(Cassiopeia, VIPs, and ELF(um, surprise surprise?)) have announced that they will be doing a silence treatment(or 10 minute) against Beast in the Dream Concert this year. I know. Seriously? well that's not the problem here. In their so-called 'position against Beauty's using other fanclub's colors,' they have included Sone's name, EVEN WHEN NONE OF US HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT. This is ridiculous, and people need to know that SONES DID NOT AGREE NOR APPROVE OF SUCH ACTION AGAINST BEAUTY NOR ANY OTHER SINGERS.

The images below are the ones that have been going around on the internet; first one( http://yfrog.com/f/h4yktamj/ ) the 'position against Beauty's using of other fanclubs' colors' and the second image( http://yfrog.com/gybwlbj ) is the evidence that the creator of this image was an ELF from a fan gallery from Daum.net.

WHOEVER( or ELFs, now that we know who was spreading such rumors lol) need to STOP USING SONES' NAME UNDER THE 'PROTECTION OF SMTOWN.' SONES ARE NOT HERE FOR YOU TO USE AS SOMEONE TO BLAME YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR. please RT this so people can know this.

This is ********, but whatevs :S I hope it's just a rumor

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Well I have premium as well, so I can obviously prank the third one :p

edit - I guess i am super late on whatever discussion because the last thingI thought was posted was tery talking about three people wanting to be pranked >.>

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Taeyang has the best dance.
Daeseng has the best voice.
G-Dragon has the best energy.
T.O.P. has the best looks.
Seungri is the maknae.

Big Bang has the best awesome.

Top Bottom