• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wemp you're so lame man you have to join in!! Infinity you no longer have premie right?

else, tery you and I can do something awesome together teeheehee <3

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
wemp you're so lame man you have to join in!! Infinity you no longer have premie right?

else, tery you and I can do something awesome together teeheehee <3

You're right I don't. I need to sub again.

edit: I still have a name change left over from my last prem. I can still use it I believe.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Just looking at that banner... there are so many of us. And that's from last summer lol

justaway12

Smash Master
I like OC, mainly because of Nana, but whatevs, they're also catchy and cute <3~
They aren't everyones style, though, I do suggest trying to listening to One Love or Raina's solo "Still...", I personally am not a fan of one love, though I do know people who like it more than A~ing. They also did a cover of The day you went away, which I liked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pogilWV6wQE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDqq2D4tBq8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yvr-STdwec&feature=related

Anyway, about Orange Caramel, I feel the sub-group has become more popular than After School, isn't that weird? I mean, it makes kind of sense, I think Nana is the 2nd most popular member, Lizzy is the 3rd and Raina's vocals are just amazing and she's gotten even prettier over the time. I'm not sure how to feel about this =l After School is **** and I don't think enough people are paying attention, but I'm glad OC is doing well and TBH, I think OC did more last year than all of After School combined =/

So for some reason, I found myslef on page 402 and just found this post.

ASSFDSGSH NICOLES RAP LOLLL <3 I can't belive I forgot that song ;O;

황미영

Smash Champion
WAIT I HAS NO CLUE WAT IS GOING ON! >:U

I can get the premium account thingy. Which member should I be? ;O I can be Hyoyeon if no one really wants to be her. xD

Nvm, I read! Okay I shall be Tiffany!

So what should we do, actual member names? 'Cause I'm down for that, and then having the cutsom title how Tery mentioned it. What is Tiffany considered? xD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'd personally think it'd be.

Taeyeon: SNSD's Leader.
Jessica: SNSD's Princess.
Sunny: SNSD's Aegyo.
Tiffany: SNSD's Eyes.
Yuri: SNSD's Dancer / Diamond?
Yoona: SNSD's Dancer?
Sooyoung: SNSD's ?
Seohyun: SNSD's Maknae.

Hyoyeon: SNSD's Lol.

justaway12

Smash Master
So I just listened to SNSD's Japanese RDR, their Japanese is awful bar Sooyoung who is fluent from her Route 0 days, Seohyun too ._. I did like the song though, it's RDR, why wouldn't I? I don't care about the bad pronunciation anyway :p
I guess Yoona would be the face of SNSD, that's her role in the group since she's the worst vocally and an ehh dancer, but she has a face Korea loves and brings attention to the group.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Taeyeon: SNSD's Leader.
Sunny: SNSD's Aegyo.
Tiffany: SNSD's Eyes.
Yuri: SNSD's Dancer.
Yoona: SNSD's Image.
Sooyoung: SNSD's ?

Still need something for Sooyoung. I fail to find a good description.

justaway12

Smash Master
Speaking of Sooyoung, that girls gotten to thin lately ._. She was regarded as the ShikShin or "Food god" of the group since she ate a lot, until Yoona beat her and I'm having trouble believing she eats food at all anymore, same with a couple of other members. :S
/off-topic
Why not just call her SNSD's Tower/SNSD's legs? She is the tallest of the group after all.

Anyway, I'm really liking this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ifOOuCJUlzY

Also, Jewelry, their comeback teaser, it's quite a bit different from their usual style, kinda like SECRETs Shy Boy, I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I liked Shy Boy and I like Jewelry so, yeah. =S

Oh lol, super ninja'd, that's what I get for taking 135345 years to write this comment ._.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Taeyeon: SNSD's Leader. [Victra]
Sunny: SNSD's Aegyo. [W.E.M.P.]
Tiffany: SNSD's Eyes. [Kishiru]
Yuri: SNSD's Dancer. [Terywj]
Yoona: SNSD's Image.
Sooyoung: SNSD's Tower.

I can be either Yuri or Seohyun, if there's a clash of choice.

Top Bottom