• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I'm listening to Jumping on repeat right now. :( I need to go to bed, but I don't want to miss it if another article gets posted.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
double post on accident, but hoping that creating avatars gives a mod the joy in their heart not to infract me <3

So after looking around, it appears there is a metric **** ton of sunny avatars already done. I tried to make ones from sets I haven't seen, hopefully that isn't because they are 'horrible' :c

This is all I have gotten done so far, I'm at work give me a break :088:

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
My friend is stationed in south korea right now, I wonder if he can get a picture of Sunny with a little Grimer plushie or something, that would make my life.
:grimer:

:mad088:

:088:

Why SWF needs three grimers is beyond me :embarrass:

EDITEDITEDIT - Just weighed myself for the end of last week, I have officially lost 20 pounds ( over the last 5 weeks ) , holy **** I am so proud of myself :'D

Get@Will

Smash Champion
20 pounds is an amazing feat, so good job man.

what's your target you're aiming for?

edit: if you don't wanna say, that's cool

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
well my short term goal is that by april 230 (currently 254 )

What I am actually aiming for is about 190, A guy in my D&D group is a pretty legit martial arts tricker and said he wants to get me into it, So I am super pumped to start doing that in april as well.

I just feel lucky ( if that is the right word ) that I am a little above average height ( 6'1") and used to lift weight a lot so I do not look as big as the number implies.

Not to say that I am not a fatty however.

Plus if I am ever to find the love of my life I need to be fit :B

Miharu, you can have all my pounds :D

justaway12

Smash Master
So I just typed this big post but then I accedently closed my window. OTL

Anyway, I feel bad for Gyuri, KARA should have at least informed her before leaving, it's one thing when one member leaves without telling anyone else in the group, but they practically did the oppisite, leaving Gyuri all alone, I mean she is the leader.
Whatever, I'm glad they got back together, and TBH I don't think they should stay in Korea anymore and just focus on Japan, KARA is my 3rd favorite girl group, but they got much more love there and made more money with Girls Talk in the first week than they ever made in Korea =/ I personally think they should just stay with Universal Music Japan.

OMG, MY HEART WOULD BREAK IF SNSD EVER HAD TO GO THROUGH THAT! ;O;

Anyway, on a brighter note.
Congrats WEMP, on the great progress losing 20 pounds is amazing =O

And since we were talking about her:
SUNNY!

This is the most adorbs song ever <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxOC2gAamqE

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
"The Korea Pop Discussion thread, where happiness, love, post counts, and weight are shared by all~~"

I wanna see those Sunny avatars! But I'm at school. :c

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I hope you like them when you see them Tery :3

I don't get to sleep today, just got home from gym, now I need to make sure everything is in order to start my DnD campaign today, also just bought an itouch so that I can listen to music [read as: Kpop] while at the gym XD

( Also so I can have all my favorite Melee matches/combo vids on me to show my smash students [[They're so cute when they are new to the game]])

EDIT take 5 and action - @justaway - So after getting both leave ms. kim and Sound G, I actually liked sound g better ( though i still enjoyed ms. kim a lot ), isn't that weird? ( atleast with how I mentioned what I like). Maybe my tatstes are only now starting to form. It's such an exciting time for me in my journey through korean music.

Also thanks so much for the support on my weight loss :088: <33333

황미영

Smash Champion
You should do what my brother does. ;D One of the things he's doing is, only drinking water until May, or I think it was March. I der know.

But yeah, part of being fit, is your diet.

Top Bottom