• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: GameTable! Brawl and Melee!! 6/13!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Me and Kirin are gonna **** with our amazing team names =) IF HE GETS OFF THAT *******

HYPE NUGGUH
nah chill homie, my nuugguh kirin needs to test out mario bros in teams. see if that shizzles is fo real s0n. if it aint fo sho, then i aint buying him no KFC nugguh.

lmao i dont even know if i have enough money, i might play some melee, for the giggles.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol ya if u guys get off at like mineola trainstation someone should pic u up. also idk if izumi is comin from jersey idk anythin. lol who is bringing setups we need wiis, tv's etc

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Eaode, I have your full name down, be sure to tell everyone you know to find me, if you cherish your life.

But erm yea, someone gotta play moar Ness here :<

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol well all u melee heads better be there on time it starts at 12. Mr. G is being a lil more stict on time so ya it starts at 12 sharp melee doubles. Be there or be square XDD.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
melee takes two seconds to finish whats the big deal? last time there was a billion more friendlies than the tourney being done (before, during, and after)

12 is way too early, signups normally start at that time, and everyones always late for any smash tourney lol.

if i do go, chris benoits son didn't tap out = 1st place

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
melee takes two seconds to finish whats the big deal? last time there was a billion more friendlies than the tourney being done (before, during, and after)

12 is way too early, signups normally start at that time, and everyones always late for any smash tourney lol.

if i do go, chris benoits son didn't tap out = 1st place
i say 12 to be safe it will prob start a lil later -.-'

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm going and bringing four friends. If anyone can give us a ride to the train station afterwards, that would be great.

Top Bottom