• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: GameTable! Brawl and Melee!! 6/13!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
word pd doin his thread advancement thing i would have a ow tier event here too maybe but only if we have time. brawl is the priority and it is hard enough to ensure melee and brawl gets finished i dont wanna squeeze a 3rd event if it cant finish cause then we have probs
don't do low tiers, learn from castle golf mistakes

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
word pd doin his thread advancement thing i would have a ow tier event here too maybe but only if we have time. brawl is the priority and it is hard enough to ensure melee and brawl gets finished i dont wanna squeeze a 3rd event if it cant finish cause then we have probs
true we understand KM. The main thing I think you should be concerned with is ensuring we don't have to switch venues again lmao low tiers can happen if there's time and you get everything settled. Plus you're a good TO so I know you can get ****e done =)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ya most likely there wont be if a couple people bring hacked wiis i will prob allow some brawl plus mm's if there is time as well. you all know how it goes and what my priorities are :D

@dabuz - you ready to **** teams? your not to far so pickin u up wont be hard.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ya most likely there wont be if a couple people bring hacked wiis i will prob allow some brawl plus mm's if there is time as well. you all know how it goes and what my priorities are :D

@dabuz - you ready to **** teams? your not to far so pickin u up wont be hard.
lol, i just agreed to **** teams with anti for this tourney...but we still gonna wreck pgn tourney teams;););)

but you can still pick me up right?

Leacero

Smash Lord
Can I get a quick heads up on who's coming for Melee? Any of the Hofstra Melee folk ala HBK and Reno?

All I remember from this thread is superryan and Eaode coming.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
lolz eaode we must melee it up at this tourney I haven't played that game in agess. do you really main pichu too? :o or is it just for your default pic?

Eaode

Smash Champion
Lol No I don't main Pichu, this pick is just too good. I main Falcon all tha way. Picking up Marth as a secondary to handle spacies tho.

EDIT: Do you main Peanut Butter?

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Lol No I don't main Pichu, this pick is just too good. I main Falcon all tha way. Picking up Marth as a secondary to handle spacies tho.

EDIT: Do you main Peanut Butter?
nah, that pic is just too good =) I main pichu, I use falcon if I get ***** too bad. im trying to learn sheik and some samus trying to learn some tech stuff with her

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
yah im a tier ***** so much satisfaction when you **** with obvious disadvantage lol
but yeah I don't know how to do any of her tech stuff tho :( if u kno how to just explain to me at the tourney and ill try

Top Bottom