• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: GameTable! Brawl and Melee!! 6/13!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
hmm really :O that would be cool except the owner told me june 13th was the only date in june available. Oh well that would be awesome back to back tournies

also i got 25th at apex in teams. Someone good get at me please for teams. I am mk/wario in teams if ya dont know.
25th is good? 0_O??

Anyone from jersey going to this that can offer a ride?

Vinnie

Smash Master
I chose to disclude pizza at my tournament, but it still shouldn't be $5.00 per person for pizza. And don't you have to pay extra for that? It's a total of $250.00 extra dollars being spent, I'm sure that it's not all going to pizza...

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
pgn idk y ur askin about the venie so much it doesnt matter mine is 10 urs is w.e. u want thats all. Mine have always been 10 and the people come and enjoy themselves XD

Eaode

Smash Champion
Let's get some Hype! All the Intense smash people will be so hyped for this after the Brawl-only tourney a week before lol.

Also Knightmare, is that confirmed that the venue fee covers our pizza? Please say yes.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Well I guess in all fairness, I know Knightmare is a trusty TO, so I'll go this one, and I have time to set everything up.

Vinnie

Smash Master
just go to this one. cheese is hosting the other one and thats enough reason to not go.
Lol good **** ryan.

Love the fact that cheese's name isn't in the title of the other one. stealthy. >_<;
Stop bashing ch33s3, and he's only co-hosting it, along with Lactose. I'm the host. He's only doing brackets. And he's not seeding them, either. The only reason people complained about his tourney was b/c of the dumb stages, and the bad seeding. I got both of those covered, don't worry.

I'm the one that called in to set it up, created the 2 threads, and is in charge of pretty much everything.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
The only reason people complained about his tourney was b/c of the dumb stages, and the bad seeding. I got both of those covered, don't worry.
and the dumb rules

and the fact that he didn't even give a **** about literally half the tournament and made players host it.

and the fact that he was an *** to begin with when asked questions

and the fact that he doesn't have a clue about what hes talking about

but other than that ok

also co-host is still a leadership position of some sort so it's still thumbs down

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this.

Do i get like $5 off venue if i bring a wii?

Also who wants to team with me for brawl?

Someone GOOD please. not any of that "I'm pretty good on my block but i got last in the last tournament because i had a bad day" ****

I want someone GOOD. >_>

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I'm coming to this.

Do i get like $5 off venue if i bring a wii?

Also who wants to team with me for brawl?

Someone GOOD please. not any of that "I'm pretty good on my block but i got last in the last tournament because i had a bad day" ****

I want someone GOOD. >_>
so lyke mah friends told mehs that i has a beast captain falcon, since i lyke gots 1st place for pwnin all of em s0nz :]

lol jokes aside, i saw your marth on livestream, gotta def play you. just dont go all black on me and shizzles =D

This might be my last Gametable guys, but that doesnt mean i wont host more things after this on long island ;D
noo why knightmare? i'll miss yous =[.

btw does anyone know what bus line runs along the jericho turnpike? is it N22 or something? *total scrub in directions

Eaode

Smash Champion
noes knightmare, what if you dont find a good reliable venue on LI beside GT? Are there other hosts on LI that treat the melee community as good as you do?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
so lyke mah friends told mehs that i has a beast captain falcon, since i lyke gots 1st place for pwnin all of em s0nz :]

lol jokes aside, i saw your marth on livestream, gotta def play you. just dont go all black on me and shizzles =D

Ohman. I sucked so bad on livestream >_>

Oh well. Sure :D

Top Bottom