• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: GameTable! Brawl and Melee!! 6/13!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
@ BigM: just u sayin best mk in teams made me laugh.

@rukkiko: nah im not puttin up a confirmed list. my events usually max out so ya it will prob be about 50-60 there unless oos decides to show which then it gets bigger. and if it gets to big i would have to change it like i did with gimped.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
@ BigM: just u sayin best mk in teams made me laugh.

@rukkiko: nah im not puttin up a confirmed list. my events usually max out so ya it will prob be about 50-60 there unless oos decides to show which then it gets bigger. and if it gets to big i would have to change it like i did with gimped.
Haha kingz night mare(my bro) came up too me and said i wasnt best mk in teams.wow haha you nightmares cant read lol its aight.also idk if you remember but i was beasting it in teams also when i played you.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Haha kingz night mare(my bro) came up too me and said i wasnt best mk in teams.wow haha you nightmares cant read lol its aight.also idk if you remember but i was beasting it in teams also when i played you.
beasted so much u killed urself by side b'ing of the ledge right after getting killed at like 30. mad pro no doubt

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lol it was wolf so i assumed it was u oh well. almost doesnt count :p man im tired, goin to bed.
oh yea...i think it was me well i main mk in teams now nugguh anyways part time broken controller johns.also im not teaming with bil for pgns and probaly your tournament so im gona place high hopefully. bigm+patg=****
Also we just spammed up you and pgns tournament thread tonight. haha pgn is gona be pissed

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
word pd doin his thread advancement thing i would have a ow tier event here too maybe but only if we have time. brawl is the priority and it is hard enough to ensure melee and brawl gets finished i dont wanna squeeze a 3rd event if it cant finish cause then we have probs

Top Bottom