• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: GameTable! Brawl and Melee!! 6/13!

Eaode

Smash Champion
lolololol Mango Mad random.

SKIP YOU MUST COME MELEEEEEEEEE :(
Just do like you did at hofstra, pay venue and play friendlies all day. Even after melee is done you can bet there'll be mad friendlies still. Also you still play Barwl doncha?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
lol alright guys who else is bringing a TV. ALso btw i will be accepting MM's in brawl anyone interested.
Ill $2 mm you.

BTW How many wiis and tvs are people bringing? Cause if people promised a lot more wiis then tvs, then Im not bringin my wii. I don't even know if my parents ill let me lol but Id like to.

One more thing, whats the word on hacks, namely textures?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
mango *** dis. team with me @ melee *****. i trained gordon like rocky balboa style. sent him to philly to climb stairs n ****. and i also taught hofstra how to edgetech...yeah thats right i taught a whole ****ing college how to ledgetech. u may know one of them his name is hazzard???

ps i think ur in my sig too anyway? ud be a fool not to team with me...just look at my join date i could be like ur math teacher at this rate

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
If Mike G goes, then I'm gonna end up playing him in the tourney. I just know it. And it's gonna suck.

Anyway PD we gotta mm we haven't played in 4eva

Leacero

Smash Lord
lol alright guys who else is bringing a TV. ALso btw i will be accepting MM's in brawl anyone interested.
I'll do like a 50c MM in Brawl just for kicks if I make it. XD

Also, Mango you should team with me in Melee doubles 'cause we were in the same pool @ Revival of Melee and that officially makes us brothers or something. And because I have an earlier join date than Ryan and that makes me the school principal or something. :bee:

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
If you're from Queens, are you taking the N22 to get there?
I got that from HopStop, I just need to confirm it...

Top Bottom