• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey evryone, me n some of my crew members are thinkin on goin to this tourney but the thing is that we're from florida and we are planning on goin up there without knowing anyone or having a ride to get there, so we were wondering if there's anyone that can help us out with housing and a ride to the tourney, we'll def pay for ur gas and ur meals, some whitecastle would b awesome since we dont have any whitecastles down here in FL ive been craving it pretty hardcore, if anyone would like to help us out my AIM is livinitup04 09, we would appreciate it enormously... thnx

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Ok, im comin to this one, and i wanna face every member of killa fleet, yes, the Zeke challenge. I wanna see if any of you can beat me XD, jk , u guys are awesome, but i wanna face u anyway. =D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i wonder if girls are going to enter also if they are imagen if there was a match of boys vs girls match that will be awesome BATTLE OF THE SEXES smash bros style
*is a girl* anddd I'm entering. Hopefully if I'm not tapped out of money I can enter both doubles and singles lol. And my friend is also entering (I think she's only doing doubles though) :D Milktea is coming hopefully too? The very small amount of us can join forces haha.

noni

Smash Cadet
*is a girl* anddd I'm entering. Hopefully if I'm not tapped out of money I can enter both doubles and singles lol. And my friend is also entering (I think she's only doing doubles though) :D Milktea is coming hopefully too? The very small amount of us can join forces haha.
kool bring all the friends you can get ^_^

noni

Smash Cadet
dang it what about the weather what if some of us cant go DEEP FREEZE >_< i hate the cold

Lier

Smash Cadet
Thank god this tourney is happening during my mid-winter break so i get some time to practice before hand. It's gonna be crack

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
J CITY (aka New England Pilgrams) UNITE IN THE CREW BATTLE!
Let's be the crew that we were in OC2.

Me.
PC.
Cort.
Tetra.
Hayato.

East Coast, assemble!

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
sup ***** im **** tom please don't be uptight about that because I call everyone ***** and everybody calls me **** so chill anyways are you going to C3?

Korean I might go to this tourney I am not sure but I could give you a ride. Oh is this in the city because my *** is not driving in the city?
salright man and by C3 dont know waht it is send me a pm of the details or the link. BTW ill go if its close by and onna weekend.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
salright man and by C3 dont know waht it is send me a pm of the details or the link. BTW ill go if its close by and onna weekend.
what is your aim my aim is sexyspictom and we should team dude and be them crazy ****** if you decide to go. but it's one of the bigest tourneys in MA so im me man

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=86814 yo this is the tourney you should go so we can team

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
aight kool, and i put directions up on the first post...but ill put them here for the lazy ppl

directions
Via Subway

R : All Days (5:30am-11pm) to 8th street
N : Late Nights (11pm-5:30am) & weekends Only to 8th Street
W : Weekdays only (6am-9:30pm) to 8th Street
6 : ALL Times to Astor Place

Via Bus

M1 M2, M3, M5, M6, M8 to 8th street and Broadway

M101, M102, M103 to cooper square

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm beasting to have crew battles! Doubles is also gonna be crazy! KF has to be in full force. I can't wait for this sh*t! You have to come to this, Chuck. I'll literally go to your crib mad early to drag you to this tournament, lol.

By the way, if anyone wants to train and play, you can hit me up at my AIM screen name which is DJ Nintendo05 or PM me.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Adat and I will definitely be there. As for the rest of OAK, well they'll probably not decide until the morning of, 1/2 an hour before we leave anyway.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
tch i love how people just post that there coming its so funny how little people actually care about whose coming. Only the big names are looked at if they are coming but anyway me and tierwhore will be recruiting (cant spell recriut) so if your preferablly in NJ or manhattan NY or even bronx NY tlk to us there. WE'LL HAVE A SIGN XD

phish-it

Smash Champion
tch i love how people just post that there coming its so funny how little people actually care about whose coming. Only the big names are looked at if they are coming but anyway me and tierwhore will be recruiting (cant spell recriut) so if your preferablly in NJ or manhattan NY or even bronx NY tlk to us there. WE'LL HAVE A SIGN XD
Who the hell is this? He's not a big name, so who cares!!!!

If only the big names posted they were coming, you might only be estimating 20-30 people, when in reality 100+ might show.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo yo yo motha suckaz.naaa big names count cuz they do wat they got 2 do but it shouldn't even b about that.cuz u can b good one day n then the next u suck n then people b like u wack but if u do good u get praise.this tournament should b very good though.

Top Bottom