• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

zxcZ

Smash Cadet
i just have a few questions.

When you say characters will be chosen double blind that means we cant see who we are choosing unless your opponent says you can?

and this tourny is in nyc right?

squaminator

Smash Ace
i just have a few questions.

When you say characters will be chosen double blind that means we cant see who we are choosing unless your opponent says you can?

and this tourny is in nyc right?
it means that you both choose your characters without the other person knowing who you picked. its a way of being fair and not counter-picking the first match.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Crismas :D, I might not enter doubles because as of now I don't have a teammate, but I think I'll be entering singles if I'm not poor by then :D. *Has no moneyzzzz.*

Let's friendly? Teach me some Peach stuffiez ^^;.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas :D, I might not enter doubles because as of now I don't have a teammate, but I think I'll be entering singles if I'm not poor by then :D. *Has no moneyzzzz.*

Let's friendly? Teach me some Peach stuffiez ^^;.
Aw, if I didn't have a teammate I'd totally team with you! But you should still enter singles, and if anything I'd like at least have one friendly team match with you on my side :)

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I don't have a teammate for this at the moment either.

If you still want to enter doubles, I would team with you, _milktea, if you want.

*EDIT* Sorry, I just got a partner for the tournament.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
idk I heard Jae Millz is going... omg killa box is going yo that ni99a won the biweekly lol hes craziii :) dont remember the last time I saw him....no seriously i dont remember anything....

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
V how would you guys be getting there / housing and what not? i could potentially go. just trying to figure out what i would do though :p

_V_

Smash Ace
Blue we were like going to drive to New Haven and take a train or something and since we have no where to stay we were going to leave that night...though like I said, we aren't sure if it's worth it, but you are obviously invited if we go.

SpendusWorks

Smash Rookie
My friends and I (four of us) might join this tournament...

There isn't a person limit, is there? Are there spots still open?

I'd like to bring my GC, too. It's been collecting dust in my closet since my Wii replaced it. We've gone to tournaments in the city before, but haven't for about 5 years now...seems to me like it's time to get back in the saddle,

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Screw work. This will be my first tourny. I imma try and drag 2 of my friends with me. knowng them.. they'll be watching ( imma try and make em enter singles ) this tourny will be sick and sick is what we need to improve imo. I can bring my GC and a copy of smash.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Error in rules or joke? o.O

If both Players have the same percentage, the players will quit the SUDDEN DEATH, set the stock to one, and start a bonus match on the time limit then both players/teams will be disqualified from the tournament.
These are rules used by smashtality ( are rules are based on the new smashtality)

It is very doubtful we will disqualify anyone and in the event of that happening we will restart the match.

Blue we were like going to drive to New Haven and take a train or something and since we have no where to stay we were going to leave that night...though like I said, we aren't sure if it's worth it, but you are obviously invited if we go.

If you need housing let me or other killa fleet members know. I personally have a room for guests.

As of now it seems we are good with Setups but I encourage you to bring yours in case we need it so whoever is willing we will be glad to use it.

we need one more TV at least.

Thank you all for your interests...I am sure this tournament will rock hardcore lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm bring two TVs and probably two Gamecubes (with Smash, of course). Add 'em to the list.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ah, i see V . why drive all the way down to new haven? What we did the first time was drive to waterbury.. took trian from there.. i mean.. yes the train from waterbury took us to new haven, then to grand central.. but it was easier IMO

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo if dave is busy i'm gonna need a teammate if anyone is free agent up in here

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Yo **** tom ill team with you. my friend said hes probably not coming. so yea son BTW u should go to the TSA bi-weekly this weekend in NJ. ill be there and we can learn each others style and ****. send me and IM man tlkin through smashboards is mad s h i t t y

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Yo **** tom ill team with you. my friend said hes probably not coming. so yea son BTW u should go to the TSA bi-weekly this weekend in NJ. ill be there and we can learn each others style and ****. send me and IM man tlkin through smashboards is mad s h i t t y
hell yeah but yo I can't I have to go to this tourney this weekend in MA so sry dude but we should get some friendlies in before the tourney. Also I am going to scream your name to look for you at this so if anybody gets offended ummm kiss my ***. Also are you actually black or do you just like sayin ***** like me?

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
lol, ****, we're gonna try to get a megaphone here if the owners don't say anything...scream his name there lol.

and yea, i think the shirts are gonna be done by this day. hope fully if sneak and Alex stay on top of it.

and anybody who can bring setups (cubes, tvs, games), we would gladly appreciate it, and if u do bring, can u come a little earlier than usual, u can play friendlies more...thanx, its not necessary, but it'll help run faster.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
If i end up showing up, ill have a cube / game.. i would bring a TV .. but considering ill probably be taking a train from CT.. that would be a bit too much, cus i dont have any mad small TV's :(

Top Bottom