• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Team Pleazy is comin to this *****....hopefully someone other than Pc will win *looks at Killafox = Winner of Biweekly*. Seriously though, I wanna see some Killerfleet people making it to the top.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo ace marth come to cybergames on 101st broadway in manhatten tomorow at 3PM. me and my friend tierwhore r gona be playing there so pop on by otherwise i cant really go to the bronx cuz i no ill get lost. if not i guess i can really play u. also bring ur bro fer doubles and send me an IM or post if u r comin by the end of tonight or send tier an IM.
SN = BigOsea2
SN tier's = Cenguin101

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
yo ace marth come to cybergames on 101st broadway in manhatten tomorow at 3PM. me and my friend tierwhore r gona be playing there so pop on by otherwise i cant really go to the bronx cuz i no ill get lost. if not i guess i can really play u. also bring ur bro fer doubles and send me an IM or post if u r comin by the end of tonight or send tier an IM.
SN = BigOsea2
SN tier's = Cenguin101
tomorrow is valentines day yo i gotta take my girl out and sh*t so i cant go through tomorrow. if u wanna play and sh*t u should go the bi-weekly on friday in w2z.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
I dont expect it to be easy, man. I want it to be hard, i like a good challenge. Provided im not the best in the world, but im no noob either. Probably not gonna beat someone like you, but i sure will make you do your best :p

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Wish i could, but Its not exactly local for me :( So ill just be going the 24th i guess. Ill have to meet everyone then, i dont think i feel like going all the way out to manhatten two days in a row ;)

Not that its too far..but its far enough ;) Anyways, see ya there. Ill be practicing....:laugh:

The Bino

Smash Lord
oooohhhhhh, nah. technically thats true, but c'mon, nobody went to that tourney and it wasn't hosted by Killa Fleet, we just ended up goin lol. thats where we first met Alex, which in turn, led to the KF tourney in November.
I didn't say it was hosted by Killa Fleet, i was just stating that it was the original Zenith... let me give u an example.... ok so Smashtality 1 had the same amount of ppl as the original Zenith we're we all met for the 1st time.... so ur tellin me that Alex's 2nd tournament which is called The Zenith again isn't The Zenith 2 because u were hosting it... than that's retarted, then that would mean that Smashtality 2 would have been Smashtality 1 all over again... so in conclusion this tournament is The Zenith 3

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
This tourney is 24th and 25th, yea? dunno if i can stay for the second day sadly, have some plans and crap for sunday. And after watchin some vids that you posted in your thread, i've got to say you're really good. I think i can handle you though, i cant do fancy **** like that but i've got a few tricks of my own.

Anyways, yea as a group, you guys look pretty intimidating, i gotta say. Still not even totally sure i can go on saturday, we'll see as the week goes on i guess. And i still cant go this friday though, family issues :ohwell:

Hope to see everyone there, and dont underestimate me just cause im still in high school [for every that thinks "little kids" cant play] you'd be surprised.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Yo i gotta announce i will be bringing about 3-4 Underclassmen to the tournament, it's gonna be their 1st tournament that they will be participating in except for those that i hosted, this is gonna be a good test for them, being how Giovanni said that he thinks that the NYC gamers are mad good, but for him he just needed to step up his game just a lil and then he would enter into a tournament, well i believe this dude is ready to enter into the tourney, and i believe that the others that are entering into this will beable to hold their own... i am gonna be lookin at KF members to test their abilities, being how i know that they won't hold back and they can honestly tell me what they think about our apprentices hahahah, this is gonna be a mad interesting tournament..............

AvalanchE is rollin deep into this tournament, comin into this wit 2 full cars which means 9 participants into this..... lol this $hit is gettin crazy, can't wait for this...

Oh yea BarBino is the knower of all greatness....... BOW BEFORE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

squaminator

Smash Ace
This tourney is 24th and 25th, yea? dunno if i can stay for the second day sadly, have some plans and crap for sunday. And after watchin some vids that you posted in your thread, i've got to say you're really good. I think i can handle you though, i cant do fancy **** like that but i've got a few tricks of my own.

Anyways, yea as a group, you guys look pretty intimidating, i gotta say. Still not even totally sure i can go on saturday, we'll see as the week goes on i guess. And i still cant go this friday though, family issues :ohwell:

Hope to see everyone there, and dont underestimate me just cause im still in high school [for every that thinks "little kids" cant play] you'd be surprised.
lol. i hope this kid cries once he plays bum in the first round. that'd be funny. but seriously, have some humble pie and come to this tournament on the 24th.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
oh snap, im definitely goin to this tournament. It'll be my first..kinda nervous. Im joining with my friend for some team games...expect a good fight outta us :)
tch if i were you dont enter. you'll only waste 20$. if this is your first tourney regardless of how good u r ur gona suck ***. ur not gona be used to the presure ur also not gonna be used to playing people with mad experiece. just play the friendlys and watch alotta matches. if any asks to money match u say no. Use this as a way to get alotta experience. also get to know as many people as u can that way they will be glad to hang out with u after and play with u some day. These are all the mistakes i made going to my first tourney.

squaminator

Smash Ace
i say maybe don't enter, but definitely do money matches. get used to play people with experience for money. you may get nervous, but it pays off cause you get used to the pressure. trust me. i choked on my first tournament and second one too. i did mms on the second one and now i don't feel nervous anymore.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
hm..
I really think im fine though. Im confident in my abilities. I know im not gonna win, never said i was. Never said i was even gonna stand a chance. But, I'd pay $20 to finally have someone beat me. Besides, its common knowledge that videos online look alot cooler than in reality, cause you can speed it up online...I know, i've done it :psycho:

Anyways, Im not gonna cry when i lose, cause im expecting it...*cough***cough* so yea, i'm just going for the experience and for the fun. Plus alotta you masters that'll be there will probably be doing singles. Im doing teams. So even if i go out first match, i can blame it on my friend :laugh:

Like i said, dont worry about me "choking" or anything to that effect, im not going here with the intention of getting first....although it would be nice if i could :p

Also, whats the difference between a money match and the actual tournament? Is a money match just like a random game, whereas the tourney is...a tourney?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
uh most of the time videos arent dleibertaly sped up its usually a result of the fps of the tapes or some wierd thing like that, and the difference isnt that drastic unless the videos are glitched or something lol normal recording doesnt look that much different.

also you will probably choke almost everyone does regardless of what u say

also y r u trying to prove urself calm down man lol "check yourself before you wreck yourself":chuckle:

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
im not trying to prove myself....

I said i was going just to have fun :ohwell:
And I've done stuff thats more nerve-wracking than videogames before, so i dunno. I'll have 3 of my friends with me so im pretty sure ill be fine. I may take everyone's advice and just do some money matches though.

Maybe ill try to get some of the pros' secrets on wavedash combos, i wanna improve with those, they seem effective.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Oh yea, i gotta ask, whats the difference between a money match and the actual tournament? Seems like a stupid question and i probably already know it, but just wondering.

superryan: Ill be sure to do that :laugh:

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
im not trying to prove myself....

I said i was going just to have fun :ohwell:
And I've done stuff thats more nerve-wracking than videogames before, so i dunno. I'll have 3 of my friends with me so im pretty sure ill be fine. I may take everyone's advice and just do some money matches though.

Maybe ill try to get some of the pros' secrets on wavedash combos, i wanna improve with those, they seem effective.
Oh God did u just say u need wavedash combo help. XDDD this is gona be funny. wen someone ledgehops and he goes "Wats tht?!?!"

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
...are you kiddin me? you think im seriously that bad? I know *almost* every term, as well as *almost* every possible mind game for Fox, except for obviously the ones that people dont publicize. I know what ledgehopping is, teching, short hop blaster, ledge wavedashing, waveshining, even shinedashing. Problem is i cant do them consistently. I could use some pointers on how to execute them in battle, as well as do them consistently from some of the masters maybe, as they'd obviously know what to do and how to do it :laugh:

And, it'll be more along the lines of "you're crazy" or "I wish i was that good"
I may be a noob, but im not new.

theres a difference :psycho:

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Yo i gotta announce i will be bringing about 3-4 Underclassmen to the tournament, it's gonna be their 1st tournament that they will be participating in except for those that i hosted, this is gonna be a good test for them, being how Giovanni said that he thinks that the NYC gamers are mad good, but for him he just needed to step up his game just a lil and then he would enter into a tournament, well i believe this dude is ready to enter into the tourney, and i believe that the others that are entering into this will beable to hold their own... i am gonna be lookin at KF members to test their abilities, being how i know that they won't hold back and they can honestly tell me what they think about our apprentices hahahah, this is gonna be a mad interesting tournament..............

AvalanchE is rollin deep into this tournament, comin into this wit 2 full cars which means 9 participants into this..... lol this $hit is gettin crazy, can't wait for this...

Oh yea BarBino is the knower of all greatness....... BOW BEFORE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
You guys are in way over your heads...I haven't played you or your crew, but you better practice up before this tournament because its gonna be a long one, especially if theres trash talking involved :).

The Bino

Smash Lord
Idk, ill see wha i can do for the TV

HipHopSpam don't try to tell me to practice up for a tournament, i was just saying that im bringing Underclassmen into this tournament since they want to enter into the tournament anyway and they have improved a great deal, and are ready to test their skills against NYC smashers... im already ready to face more and more ppl so ill see u there and face u in some friendlies.. being how i haven't faced u b4 and i would like to face u

Also don't tell me im in way over my head.... i've been to tournaments b4 and i know how to handle myself, and trust me i know wha im doin

Top Bottom