• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

Sol

Smash Lord
I think it may be time I start practicing for this **** or im gonna get ****in destroyed

Cort

Apple Head
Marcus isn't coming to team with KoreanDJ this fine tournament. :(

Which means I'll have to take his place. :ohwell:

Our team name is gonna be a secret for now so people don't know who they're playing! Mindgames action.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Marcus isn't coming to team with KoreanDJ this fine tournament. :(

Which means I'll have to take his place. :ohwell:

Our team name is gonna be a secret for now so people don't know who they're playing! Mindgames action.
umm cort you should thank me because it was going to be DJ and me. Does anybody play street fighter at all because im thinking of bringing it with me to this tourney. Yo happy ***** what should are team name be I think Black Beans should be our team name what do you think?

The Bino

Smash Lord
Cort D1 and Link-NY i just want to say... im looking forward to our $5 MM's that will be happening at this extravagant tournament.. Im mainly looking forward to facing Cort than anyone else... sory D1 and Link-NY but Cort is at a higher level of Peach then i normally get to face so this is gonna test my abilities then you guys can... being how i always face a Peach player and enjoy facing Peach's more then any other chars.... cuz i feel as if Peach and Samus are quite equal in the matchup with a few moves being the exception for both chars

Cort

Apple Head
<3 SpicTom remind me to give you a hug

Lol @ BarBino

edit// Anyone else up for money matches?

So far I've got...

BarBino - Samus vs Peach $5

Anyone else? Wes you still wanna MM my Peach with your Link? $5

XBar

Smash Apprentice
I'm all the way up in Binghamton but I'm thinking about coming to this... I miss the tournament scene, Binghamton smashers suck

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
And jus incase im in Puerto Rico yea the lil island IM ALL ALONE no other really good smashers only one friend the others i jus kick their *****. I can't wait for online ohhh man its gonna be sweet!

Cort

Apple Head
Hey if anyone running this tournament could bring some blank VHS tapes we should record matches like semi finals and up for losers/winners of each tournament. I will gladly take the tapes and make all of the videos and have them up 2-3 days after the tournament ends, promise.

edit//

If this happens please make sure to use tags on the recordings so it's easy for me to determine who's playing.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Cort D1 and Link-NY i just want to say... im looking forward to our $5 MM's that will be happening at this extravagant tournament.. Im mainly looking forward to facing Cort than anyone else... sory D1 and Link-NY but Cort is at a higher level of Peach then i normally get to face so this is gonna test my abilities then you guys can... being how i always face a Peach player and enjoy facing Peach's more then any other chars.... cuz i feel as if Peach and Samus are quite equal in the matchup with a few moves being the exception for both chars
Lol. im not sure if i can hold up my MM's with you or anyone else for that matter =/ as of now it looks like im only comming for friendlies only and MM's if possible....

The Bino

Smash Lord
Lol. im not sure if i can hold up my MM's with you or anyone else for that matter =/ as of now it looks like im only comming for friendlies only and MM's if possible....
Hell i guess we shouldn't even do the MM then, ill do friendlies with ya then, it's still gonna be fun tho... i mean then we could pic multible chars and have fun wit it

Hey if anyone running this tournament could bring some blank VHS tapes we should record matches like semi finals and up for losers/winners of each tournament. I will gladly take the tapes and make all of the videos and have them up 2-3 days after the tournament ends, promise.

edit//

If this happens please make sure to use tags on the recordings so it's easy for me to determine who's playing.
Yea good luck on that one... i tried to tell ppl when i was recording matches to put up tags, so i could put up interesting matches, but don't worry im sure ppl won't do it lol and it's gonna be hard unless u know everyone that shows up and their playstyles

Cort

Apple Head
Well, if people don't put tags up and I can't tell who's playing then I just won't put the match, simple as that.

It would only be for exclusive matches in tournament.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be taking a bus, so I wont' be able to bring any TVs with me or anything. Sorry.

Arenas

Smash Rookie
Otherthan myself, is there anyone else willing to record matches (definately will get the top matches). This tourney is gonna have a huuuge turnout, and it would be dissapointing if we didn't get alot of these matches recorded.

I'll be bringing my laptop to store AVI's quickly, to clear space on my camera, and possibly put up the videos on a very fast rate (if there's other people recording matches also). the more people that bring digital cameras, the better. this would give alot of weight off my shoulders and a few others who are bringing theres. also, if anyone has a tripod BRING IT. word up.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Otherthan myself, is there anyone else willing to record matches (definately will get the top matches). This tourney is gonna have a huuuge turnout, and it would be dissapointing if we didn't get alot of these matches recorded.

I'll be bringing my laptop to store AVI's quickly, to clear space on my camera, and possibly put up the videos on a very fast rate (if there's other people recording matches also). the more people that bring digital cameras, the better. this would give alot of weight off my shoulders and a few others who are bringing theres. also, if anyone has a tripod BRING IT. word up.
A VCR gets the footage better... it looks so much better then a digital camera, cuz the main thing is that u get **** who just have to stand in front of the camera when they are trying to see the match, and the person holding their digital camera can't figure out how to hold it still

noni

Smash Cadet
a few more days left guys/girls for this tournament are you ready to get smashed?

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
if heads are going to use VCRs to record matches i dont mind spending a little moolah on blanks if that means the majority of the matches get recorded. its the least i can do imo seeing as how i dont have a laptop or camcorder. It would also rock if everyone used tags so the viewers know who is playing. take a couple of seconds to make one up and theres more than enough GC's to store everyones tag.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Don't worry Sol or Phish I am more than confident in my abilities of a Samus player, and i know what a Peach can and cannot do, so this is gonna a very interesting match

Also I will be bringing my VCR to be recording matches, and I am going to personally make sure that this match be recorded on the tape so I can personally put this match up on the net regardless whether or not I lose...

Also as per Ace Marth I am the one who will be recording the Finals (teams and singles) and taking the tape home and I guarantee that the matches will be up on the net within that monday

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Sol or Phish I am more than confident in my abilities of a Samus player, and i know what a Peach can and cannot do, so this is gonna a very interesting match

Also I will be bringing my VCR to be recording matches, and I am going to personally make sure that this match be recorded on the tape so I can personally put this match up on the net regardless whether or not I lose...

Also as per Ace Marth I am the one who will be recording the Finals (teams and singles) and taking the tape home and I guarantee that the matches will be up on the net within that monday
good stuff man

The Bino

Smash Lord
yea no prob, so don't worry those matches will def happen regardless of what "certain people" say (they will remain anonymous, but they know who they are) cuz as per ACE MARTH I am the one to record, and the vids will be in excellent condition wit hot music on it as well.... so don't worry the vids are in excellent condition, if you don't trust me just take a look at this combo vid trailer that i put together

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWNEVxVAvOs

Now you believe me?

Alukard

Smash Hero
I CANT WAIT ^_^ ... i hope it ends by 10 the latest 10 30 ... i have plans after that >_> woot woot also can someone explain crew battles to me .. cuz i may wanna just play one with my friends ^_^ thanks

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
ok...ill bring a VCR also. and like 2-3 tapes AND my digital camera with a 2 gig memory card.

and i know cort and Barbino do good recordings and edits. but can u please just put the vid up with the regular smash music UNLESS they want music. thanks.

and ZoSo, can u still bring a cube and a game atleast?

AND lol, we need more tvs people...tell u wat, who ever brings TVs, will have breakfast on me.

and people, we will be recording almost every match, so please put ur names on. if u dont put ur names on and the other team does, then we'll still put it up, it just wont say the name of the non-name team.

that is all for now

Top Bottom