• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

Cort

Apple Head
I don't put music into matches I make.. But the most important thing I think is that I'll get a ton of matches up within a few days after the tournament. No one likes waiting a month.

Also I should be able to bring 2 gamecubes and copies of smash.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Hey if you don't want music added that's good for me, cuz then i can put a lot of matches up and won't take that long to upload then............ and for the names... if i don't recognize you're playstyle, and u don't have your name up then you're not gettin that match put up

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
ok so i'll bring a few blank VHS tapes just in case yall need em. umm.... yall just recording tourny matches or will some friendlies get recorded?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
we'll probably have a friendlies TV with a vcr to record. i dont know yet though, we'll see when we get there and it also depends on how many vcrs we have.

we also need tvs cuz a couple ppl arent able to bring any due to certain conditions. so if any1 can help please post.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
we'll probably have a friendlies TV with a vcr to record. i dont know yet though, we'll see when we get there and it also depends on how many vcrs we have.

we also need tvs cuz a couple ppl arent able to bring any due to certain conditions. so if any1 can help please post.
thats gonna be mad hard to do

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
If you guys end up running into a red Zelda without a tag in the footage, show it to me and I'll tell you if it's me or not. I'll use tags with the rest of my characters, so don't worry. Zelda doesn't like tags.. :(

SpendusWorks

Smash Rookie
I can bring a VCR if you guys need it. I just got a new VCR/DVD combo, and I can bring the old one.

It's a piece of ****, but it still records. ;)

cba

Smash Master
question: lets say, if i lose i could pick any stage that is NOT banned or random?

yes i am kind of new at this.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
question: lets say, if i lose i could pick any stage that is NOT banned or random?

yes i am kind of new at this.
If you lose, you can pick any stage that isn't banned. If you don't care, you can pick random. Your opponent is able to strike a stage too. Say I play against you, you lose. I decide to strike Yoshi's Story. You can pick any stage you want out of the stages that aren't banned from the tournament altogether and striked by me (Yoshi's story), or elect to go random. Suppose you win that 2nd game now. You may pick a stage to strike, let's say Battlefield. So I can now pick a stage to use against you (anything except universally banned stages, or Battlefield in this example). Is this more clear now?

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Marth Ditto Money Matches FTW!

Is it worth it to bring my Wii and SSBM, and possibly Wii Sports? :p

---

If my matches get recorded, im the Black Marth, with the Tag " Tich "

And my play style =

"Attempting to Ken Combo in every single match before he realizes he already lost..." - Brookman

The Bino

Smash Lord
If you guys end up running into a red Zelda without a tag in the footage, show it to me and I'll tell you if it's me or not. I'll use tags with the rest of my characters, so don't worry. Zelda doesn't like tags.. :(
That's not how I work... I'm gonna record matches on my VCR (might bring 2) and then bring the VCR's home, first im puttin up the Finals (singles and doubles) and then I go through it and decide which match was entertaining to watch and I'll put that up.... if you don't have a tag I don't put u up.... regardless of who you are... if you don't have a tag on and your opponent has one and it was a good match it will look like this

Example:

BarBino
vs
??????

Brookman

Smash Hero
If you don't put all the matches up then a lot of people don't get to watch themselves play and won't be able to improve as much as they possibly could.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Zeldas arent supposed to wear tags when playing...

Just put the vids up, and make a list under "Mystery Matches" and people will identify them.
Agreed, Zelda already has enough identity problems, she doesn't need a name tag saying she is 'FART' or '= .=' or something of the sort.

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
The answer is probably yes but I'll ask anyway. Can you register for singles later than than the time that was given? I won't be doing doubles and I probably can't make it to teh tourney until 3ish.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Snap..I've been watchin some Chu Dat vids, and **** he's amazing. So much so he inspired me to switch my main over to ICs, i've seen what they can do when controlled by a good player. I guess i'll use Fox for teams still...

Who knows, with a little lot more practice, I might provide a challenge for a few of you guys :laugh::dizzy:

Alukard

Smash Hero
i hope to make a name for myself finally at this tourney i placed well at the last one ... but i forgot to check exactly wat place i came in >_> but there was just about 8 people left and i was one of them ^_^ so thats pretty good considering that was my 3rd tourney ... but anyway I CANT FREAKING WAIT hahahaha

Cort

Apple Head
I'm only offering my services to tournament match videos. I don't really care for friendlies since it would be ridiculously disorganized and I wouldn't know who was playing half the time.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Right. I remember you.

See you at the tournament.

My offer of munny matchez is still open, though. <_<

D1

Banned via Administration
Lol yay...I could come nowz ^_^. My *** Fab's outta retirement Yayuhz!!! See all my nigz from all over the EC this weekend!!!

Gotta <3 KF for givin us a tourney a week b4 Cata (pre-Cata practice nigz!)

Raurac

Smash Rookie
I tried to go to the last smash tournament but I could find the web2zone can anyone provide any more specifc derections to get to the place besides 1 block away from venue

Top Bottom