• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Vans, please don't tell me you're another arrogant nobody =b

Wanna money match too?

Everything in your wallet+your girlfriend if you have one and she's hot.

Maybe you can guarantee on that too.

TranquilStarfall

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming all the way from Brooklyn, I'm gonna need housing.... *_*

edit: srry about double post...my browser messed up...

edit: actually my browser didn't mess up. I'm just being an *******

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Funny a$$ banner D1. Anyway, this is gonna be an interesting tournament. I can't wait to lose lol. I'm hoping this time we could do crew battles after the tourney or whenever we can.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
umm cort you should thank me because it was going to be DJ and me. Does anybody play street fighter at all because im thinking of bringing it with me to this tourney. Yo happy ***** what should are team name be I think Black Beans should be our team name what do you think?
u should bring it anyway, u never know. And what r u talking about 5th? d1 has the hottest banner i've ever seen (hehehe yoshi with an egg:chuckle:).

cba

Smash Master
im mad wack, :(when you see two ni99s (me & my bro) getting knocked out youll be like "oh, yeah, he said it in smashboards" but im still going. i guess seince +100 people are coming everything is going to be set up in pools.

EDIT: im mad RUSTY

Adi

Smash Lord
I'll probably be able to come, you register at the door right?

edit: I won't be able to show up until 2, any chance I can go down and play friendlies or do I have to go pay for that?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
eyo i cant wait 4 dis son... but um im tryin to get in some teams practice wit my boy cheapness cuz we dont get to play teams much so if any1 else wana do alot of team friendlies make sure yall hit me up iight...

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
****. I cant get a ride to manhatten for saturday man...hot dam this sucks. Man i wish i had a license. Well, by the next time you guys host a tourney, ill have it by then, so driving wont be an issue. Enjoy the tournament, everyone, catch you all next time.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
****. I cant get a ride to manhatten for saturday man...hot dam this sucks. Man i wish i had a license. Well, by the next time you guys host a tourney, ill have it by then, so driving wont be an issue. Enjoy the tournament, everyone, catch you all next time.
Why not take the LIRR to penn station and the NRW line to 8th street?

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
yo **** tom definetly bring street fighter ill be there playing me and my teammate play street fighter (3rd strike)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm coming. Could someone give me a ride from Brooklyn Saturday morning? As much as I would love to spend 1-2 hours on the subway getting there >.>

SpendusWorks

Smash Rookie
My friends and I are driving in from long island.

I don't mind driving, I just don't want to have to pay for parking all day, because we intend to be there for a long time!

D1

Banned via Administration
I never drive to Manhattan...thats a no-no...I'm taking the train sry Cac...I'll drive to Broadway Junction tho...what part of Bklyn u gonna be in?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
yo **** tom definetly bring street fighter ill be there playing me and my teammate play street fighter (3rd strike)
yo you got a stick or pad son if you got 2 sticks that would be great because that's less I have to bring so get back to me on that. If anybody wants to bring gears of war they should because I own.

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Lol yay...I could come nowz ^_^. My *** Fab's outta retirement Yayuhz!!! See all my nigz from all over the EC this weekend!!!

Gotta <3 KF for givin us a tourney a week b4 Cata (pre-Cata practice nigz!)
Haha D I never stoped just work is a ***** and I'm starting to free up more time for smash again.

Top Bottom