• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Looks like I'll be able to hit this up (first time at a tourney in like 6 months wtf?) since midterms and SAT's will be done with for me. Hopefully I'm not too out of practice because its been school school school this whole fing year.

noni

Smash Cadet
i am so there bro i am so pump up on this tournament since last year on nov 4th 2006 well this will be mysecond time in web2zone so i am so there i might bring a camera with me ^__^

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Of course, I say I can go before I double triple check with my parents that we're gonna be here over break. So I cant go to this one either...no tournies until Smash on the Wii...:(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright we are going to start really pushing for this tournament. I except no less then 70 people for this tournament!!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
HOoray!!! I got somethin stupid that came up on this date...and I CAN'T GO! X__________X

Oh well who cares not like I'll be missed anyway >_>.

*Leaves*

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
HOoray!!! I got somethin stupid that came up on this date...and I CAN'T GO! X__________X

Oh well who cares not like I'll be missed anyway >_>.

*Leaves*
**Cries**
Ill do my Best this time for YOU!!!!
**also Leaves**

noni

Smash Cadet
i am so Ready for this second tournament i am bringing my camera this time ^__^ and i hope killaOR and PC and the other come

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Are there gonna be crew battles? cuz last time it ended late so there wouldnt be time at this one either unless ya really start early. so since no1 wants to register online how about everyone who says they're going just makes a post saying that ther going so that u guys can make the brackets and if someone doesnt show up then they're takin out of the bracket.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
come on everyone

Hey guys....I really want to say that I want this tournament to be HUGE. I mean where are the jennuh's, the jash's of this game that wanna play and get better. I wanna see everyone posting and getting hyped. I mean look at my banner...this is some serious Ish...WHO IS COMING.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo this tournament should b good lets see wat happens.my aol name is oni163

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
lol i told u cant quit son smashfest this weekend yo like on friday come on someone step it up and hold a smashfest lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'll probably go to this.

Accepting MMs with Falcon, Marth, and Ganon. Any takers?

BUM163

Smash Lord
u wanna mm as in dittos or those r the characters u gonna use?i'll mm u if u accept n 10 dollar ur main vs myz n 5 dollars 4 any otha character unless u wanna do 10 dollar on any otha match?hollllaz n my aol name is oni163

BUM163

Smash Lord
word i told ale 2 set sumthin up wit us so we can train.let me know when ya good 2 train

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Bum PM/IM me and we can talk some details about this. Alright guys KF and I will be making a list of people and making sure you all come!...its 80 ppl here or bust

D1

Banned via Administration
Hmm...by the strike of lightning I found a ray of light that might make me be able to attend this...I'll have to bring my A game if this is the case...Bum if ur ever free for some gaming sessions...count me in my dude...every Saturday I'm open like a muthafugga. >: D.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. My house I am having players over to play. D1 can Co. your invited. PM me or im me for details.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
yo guysonce again i am going to be recording matches if anyone wants to get there matches recorded im recording matches 50 cents per match and a whole set for 1.25 PM ME OR IM ME AT DIONIS8534@yahoo.com some of you might already know me LOL im VENOM

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
^^
Sounds like a bargain, im in
Alright i got hefaustos down remember guys PM ME OR IM ME PLZ I WILL NOTICE BETTER LIKE THAT.So hefaustos how many matches u want?
And guys i am going to be in the tourny myself so if i lose or dont have a match then i can record all matches.

LOL IM LIKE A BOOTLEG BACH LMAO

Top Bottom