• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

Link-NY

Smash Ace
yo who has seen the vids of ppl hurting themselves wit the wiimote on youtube.... breaking TVs or even hurting someones pet, breaking lamps, windows, or anything along those lines... i find it as a pitiful excuse to try to get extra money and using this as a gateway to get a massive amount of money from a very famous company
Actually those are just Hater'z trying to put down teh wii it u really thik about it.. What are the chances of a remote breaking a t.v screen? or the wiimote suddenly fly off your hands and hitting your g/f in teh eye as soon as she comes into the room? PS3 <<<< Wii >>>>> XBox360:) :) :) :) :) :)

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightttt egg lets do a mm no prob n i play wit all the characters basically so if u wanna mm match anotha character of myz let me know.anyone else wanna mm me let me kno.my aol name is oni163 n i'm in the bx witin a week n a half i start my training again since i been soooooooo hook on socom combine assaults n psu which is a great rpg online game

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Hmmmmmm should the Duo attend this? we'll see. I got alot things to say first off, I wanna say i had a great christmas i got a DS Lite in "BLACK" with Metroid Hunters and already completed 33%. And Yea, thats just stupid how they report that the wiimote be breakin things and ppl's eyeballs (I'm about to create a product called Omigogs, and tell ppl "How many times have u had your wiimote hit u in the eye?" and then demonstrate how it works and even have somebody throw the wiimote in my eye while wearin my Omigogs and ppl will be like "Oh my god he got Hit in the Eye!!" and I'll say "I'm alright folks!! Thanx to my Omigogs!!"
Now that thats out of the way im just gonna say to the KF "R U MAD!? A low tier team tourney? Bum and Dire r already counting the money! I might go in low tier singles and do a ton of friendlies but thats about it.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
so yea we need to start making a list of who is bringing wat.

so far W2Z got 5 or 6 tvs and three cubes. so if any1 is willing to bring tvs or cubes just post up. we'd really appreciate it.
I would love to help you ace but i dont have a gamecube anymore or smash(long story)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright guys got some updates for you:

So far I am planning to give away some guaranteed prizes for singles and doubles and some sponsored prizes for all. This will be a test so the next KF tournament will be all Guaranteed prizes and sponsored by some big $ companies to give us stuff.

Also, I want to get some big names here from out of town so tell everyone and your mother about this tournament. We have a month let so I will be talking to TA TSA and others to see if they can attend.

PS - Bum please tell wes to im me.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys got some updates for you:

So far I am planning to give away some guaranteed prizes for singles and doubles and some sponsored prizes for all. This will be a test so the next KF tournament will be all Guaranteed prizes and sponsored by some big $ companies to give us stuff.

Also, I want to get some big names here from out of town so tell everyone and your mother about this tournament. We have a month let so I will be talking to TA TSA and others to see if they can attend.

PS - Bum please tell wes to im me.
yo when alex came to poops house and told us this i was in shock
and alex i want to paly u in 3rd strike im still amazed u have all of them with u

The Bino

Smash Lord
ace there was a lot of ppl last time and i don't think ur gonna get the crew battle tourney in wit teams and singles.... plus ppl doing MMs and Friendlies.. i don't see u getting that Crew Battle Tourney in at all... unless the store stays open til like 1am or somethin like that... and remember Crew Battles take a while at least 1/2 hr... and it just don't seem like that ur gonna make at all

Anyway ... im not all that sure if im attending at all... i might just quit smash right now... not really in the mood for videogames or nothin.... so i might not even go to anymore tourney's nor even pick up Brawl... but idk... maybe its just bad timing ill see how im feeling in a month or so... but as of now i ain't goin... which would be bad for my crew cuz that would mean that majority won't be attending either

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
let's see... hopefully if I have practiced at all by the time this tourney rolls around, I'll probably attend. I really hate how christmas just took all my money and threw it at other people, leaving me with none, but I think by the end of next month I'll have enough for a tourney.

OH and BarBino how are the crews gonna work?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
its not our decision ppl, we just cant have the place for 2 days straight. like i said, we're coming up with an alternative. we'll update as soon as we get word. but as of now, theres only one day with singles and teams, and if we could a do crew tourney, if not, then at least Killa Fleet VS. Deadly Alliance

And no we're not doin the register online crap!

Top Bottom