• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo i guess no one wants 2 mm match me?anyone that wants 2 mm match me let me know.don't b scare step up 2 thee plate motha suckers

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Bum I said I'll moneymatch you (it's on the previous page of this thread) :p

DK vs. DK and Roy vs. Roy both $5, tourney rules, both best of 3 what do you say?

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol ighttt dk vs dk n roy vs roy so i see u wanna have dittos.now don't bak out.anyone else wanna mm match me?it can b link,y link,pichu.bowser,peach,ice climbers,ness all those sexy characters.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo if ya a group of friens ya should group up 4 crews i want a good crew tourney

D1

Banned via Administration
Yo Tag u gonna have a fest this Saturday? If so mangz I might be able to come thru I'm off all daysies!

BUM163

Smash Lord
this should b fun i hope people come wit their a game.if not go buy ur a game at ur local store or sumthin cuz if ya look at the l.i thread their was sum excuses goin bak n forth n thatz play out even that oh itz friendly so i don't play serious crap is oh cuz i know when i play anything i play 2 win.losin brings my self esteem down lol

-RuBar-

Smash Apprentice
yooo i havent been on the smash scene for a minute i been playing wii and i lossed mad skill but ima start practicing again and our crew is gona come to this tourney and hopefully we wont disappoint tetra dont think i 4got about u ight all u guys im looking for matches lol and btw im posting from the wii lol peace

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wii Rock

Anyways for this tournament I wanna have a list of ppl attending so I can write it down and check ppl at the down ( kinda like what nec did) so post if ur coming so we know.

cba

Smash Master
imma go!!!!
for sure
because last 4 tourney i couldnt go :(
and i always said that i was going to.

Sol

Smash Lord
**** tht wii sounds hot, btw when you dl old nintendo games on the wii do you still use th ewiimote to play them?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I never try...maybe thats why I always lose....nahh I suck at this game...but I'll still go to this

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Who are you bringing with you barbino?

BTW : I am planning to have a Smashfest the First Week of Janurary at my house. Stay Tuned for Details.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo, bum if me and my crew makes it up there ( i really hope so ) , 2 $ mm best 2 outta 3 yoshi vs dk, tourney rules :)

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
wow, I might go to this even though its a while away but not to far.
Low tier doubles? ohhhhh yaaaaaa
low tier ^^^^

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
im defenatly gonna try to make it to this one
am gonna need housing for me and one of my crew members
i'll help with gas:cool:
anybody?

anyway's is Ganon considered low tier
cause that would be awesome for my team

The Bino

Smash Lord
yo who has seen the vids of ppl hurting themselves wit the wiimote on youtube.... breaking TVs or even hurting someones pet, breaking lamps, windows, or anything along those lines... i find it as a pitiful excuse to try to get extra money and using this as a gateway to get a massive amount of money from a very famous company

And KillaFox - Hell yea this $hit is gonna be crazy hot

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
yo who has seen the vids of ppl hurting themselves wit the wiimote on youtube.... breaking TVs or even hurting someones pet, breaking lamps, windows, or anything along those lines... i find it as a pitiful excuse to try to get extra money and using this as a gateway to get a massive amount of money from a very famous company

And KillaFox - Hell yea this $hit is gonna be crazy hot
It was on the new several days ago. People breaking their TVs or getting themselves hurt with the straps. Well, Nintendo said they'll ship in new Wii mote straps so it won't break easily. people who have the 1st edition wii motes can exchange them for free.

Guess Nintendo ain't paying the damage when it's actually the user's fault for trying it so hard... :p

Top Bottom