• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** it, I want to go.

I can't be making two trips up north on two weekends... wtf gay @ week before Cataclysm 3.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Aight Link NY i accept ur MM offer... I want Sheik vs Samus... $5 best of 3 Tourney Rules

Same wit D1 but i want ur Yoshi vs Samus

Falco Massacre i don't know who u r but i guess ill have a friendly or 2 wit u against my Samus

oh yea KillaFox if u would be so kind... i would like to face ur Fox wit my Fox a couple of Friendlies

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Aight Link NY i accept ur MM offer... I want Sheik vs Samus... $5 best of 3 Tourney Rules

Same wit D1 but i want ur Yoshi vs Samus

Falco Massacre i don't know who u r but i guess ill have a friendly or 2 wit u against my Samus

oh yea KillaFox if u would be so kind... i would like to face ur Fox wit my Fox a couple of Friendlies
yea i know u dont know how i am but ive wanted to play against you,i heard u have a good samus and i would like to face anyone who is good.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
well if ace is coming back to the smash scene...fine I'll come back then....but only because of ace lol...well I will go to this...hmmm letss seee....I'll try and get my crew together....anddd winter break is coming up for me next week soooo killafox!! call me for smashfests!!! pleeezz... ok welll barbino $10 MM me.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Im so comin to this one, i havent been to tournaments lately... i need to redeemn myself, i mite have a smashfest soon, so ill let u guys kno.... oh and MY SAMUS IS THE BEST, ill face anyone and if i got enough dough ill be willin to MM, but so far im broke

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
u guys going to be having another attending list?good to know whos going and whos not dont you think(killafox is mad cute)

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna money match me ,if u want to see if im worthy enough click the link on top of my thread and look at venoms matches(cuz im venom for people who have problems).

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
hopefully more of tsa can swing thru dis time.... and if alex stop bein gay and let WoZ play this time lol.... i dont kno i might just come for friendlies... money is lookin kinda tight nowadays for a ***** lol.... o yea D1 we gotta play dis time

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bah, this is the same time as te New York Comic convention (featuring Stan Lee as guest star) X_X

I'll try to be there for the saturday one, but I highly doubt it....

Cort

Apple Head
PC Tom mm my Mewtwo. Just kidding buddy.

Would anyone else besides BarBino want to money match at this very fine event?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely beasting for the crew battles and the low tier portion of this tournament. I hope for teams and if low tier teams happens, my good ol' teammate would like to team with me. We'll definitely do MLG status and **** at this tournament. *looks at Warrior Knight*

By the way, would anyone wanna money match me? I see mad people money matching so I wanna join in the festivities, lol. I use every character but I suck with mostly all of them. I don't mind putting any of them up for a money match. :)

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo yo yo wasssup i see alot of mm's being held so who wants 2 mm me?my aol name is oni163 n i'm in the bx.anyone wanna mm me let me know n i will b in this tournament in every event.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
By the way, would anyone wanna money match me? I see mad people money matching so I wanna join in the festivities, lol. I use every character but I suck with mostly all of them. I don't mind putting any of them up for a money match. :)
XD yo DJ! what eva happend to our yoshi vs G@W mm? :cool:

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yo team pleazey how bouts a smashfest on saturday? have played with ya in a while. I can bring some of my pals too.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
people my mm challenges are suspended for now until further notice due to the fact that i might not have money

and foxmeister we are going to be playing friday i have to ask spam though.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'll mm wit my bowser,gnw,roy,ness,dk,mewtwo just holla at me

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
Nice to see that Killer Fleet is hosting another tournie. The last one was great and hosted pretty well. I'll be coming as well. This gives me time to polish my Ganon. Haven't been training much due to college finals and the Wii.

Top Bottom