• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
There is a minimum amount of matches your allowed to have recorded though. For example, if player A says he wants to pay 50 cents for 1 match, while Player B paid for 3 matches, Dionis is more likely to record his vids first cuz he is a bigger customer. So if your gonna get vids, just get the set and pay the 1.25 or 1.50 (whatever it is).

Link-NY

Smash Ace
There is a minimum amount of matches your allowed to have recorded though. For example, if player A says he wants to pay 50 cents for 1 match, while Player B paid for 3 matches, Dionis is more likely to record his vids first cuz he is a bigger customer. So if your gonna get vids, just get the set and pay the 1.25 or 1.50 (whatever it is).
Well acually i wanted to record 3 matches aginst 3 diffrent ppl ( none set matches) but if i can then thats ok.

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
Funny how I still aint play u Venom, but I guess it'd come around.

Btw if you dont already know, its barry_jf wit the new account. Wanted to get that out the way, so ppl if u need to pm me, do so here and not on my ol' account. ~1~

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Well acually i wanted to record 3 matches aginst 3 diffrent ppl ( none set matches) but if i can then thats ok.
if this is the case
i will charge u 1.25 but the matches have to be consecutivly

alright so far i got hefaustos,ny link and eternal smasher remember guys pm me or im me at dionis8534 on aim and thanks ace marth

ALSO GUYS CHECK OUT MY LATEST VIDS WE JUST HAD A CREW BATTLE 1/24.07 IT WAS BES TOUT OF 3 BUT ROUND 3 COULD NOT BE RECORDED DUE TO LACK OF MEMORY TEAM PLEZEY WON 8 TO 0 ALSO YOUR VIDS ARE GOING TO COME OUT LIKE THIS DUE TO YOUTUBE'S QUALITY LOWERING CR@P I CAN SHOW U HOW IT COMES OUT ON MY CAMERA FOR PROOF IF YOUTUBE WOULD STEP UP IT WOULD LOOK ALOT BETTER

-__-

Smash Ace
The Zenith Woo Eternal Smasher I Wana Be Teams Wit U Lol Im Startin To Use Luigi Ftw!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Here are the rules for the event:

Rules:

4 Stock
8 minute time limit
Items off

Doubles:

Team attack ON
Life stealing is allowed

In the event of a tie at the end of the time limit, the player with the most stocks wins, otherwise the player with the lowest percentage wins. If both Players have the same percentage, the players will quit the SUDDEN DEATH, set the stock to one, and start a bonus match on the time limit then both players/teams will be disqualified from the tournament.

Each Round is best of three matches; Finals are best of five matches

Singles seeding will be random with some courtesy to crews – you will be spaced evenly as to prevent playing each other in the first round. One of the two criteria must be fulfilled in ordered to be favored. You MUST have 3 or more people in a group hailing from the same region, or you must be part of a crew. Teams seeding will be done randomly.

In case more than 64 people come, Singles seedlings will be determined by pools – each player will be assigned to a pool, and each pool will play 2 Three (3) stock matches in a round robin. If a player wins a match, he must inform an official of how much stock he had remaining. Players will continue to play with each other until each player has played all of the other players in the pool twice. The lowest ranking players will be cut off from each pool, so much so until it meets the conditions of a 64-man bracket. All stages for pools are picked randomly, and all character selections will be double blind pick – both players must whisper their character choices for that match to an official, and then immediately select those characters afterwards.

Random Stages for Singles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium, Yoshi’s Story

Random Stages for Doubles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium
Stages Banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Terminal Bay and Yoshi’s Island 64

Dave’s Stupid Rule Modified – The same stage cannot be played twice in a row during a set

Stage Strike Rule – Each player/team can choose 1 stage to remove from random select AFTER all players have selected their characters. Players may change their stage strike for each succeeding game PRIOR to a stage being chosen. (DO NOT ACTUALLY REMOVE THE STAGES FROM THE RANDOM STAGES LIST)

For the First round in a set, character selection for the will be double blind pick. The stage select for the first match will be chosen by random select or may be agreed upon by the players. Random select will be used if there is any disagreement on stage selection.

For the next round, players first may choose to change their stage strike, and then the losing player from the previous match must announce their choice for the next level or elect to have the next level selected at random. Once the stage selection has been announced, the winning player may choose to change their character. Once the winning player has chosen his character for the next match, the losing play may then choose to change characters. After the stage and characters have been set, the players play their second match. All succeeding matches are played in the same manner.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
this is looking good. we'll be putting up a list of people attending, it should be up by february.

just incase people are coming from far or something and wanna get housed for some wierd reason like not going back home the night after gauntlet. ask one of the killafleet members, and we'll see wat we can do. (ask me first)

cba

Smash Master
um, i dont get the thing about the POOLs and stuff because ive never been in a tournament like that, so can someone tell me better>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Spectator Fee

Hey Everyone. Due to the MASSIVE amount of people we will be having a $5 spectator fee. If you bring friends that ARE NOT in the tournament they each have to pay $5 bucks. With this they will be able to not only watch but play friendlies. This is only to make sure everything runs even more smoothly then last time.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sounds kool
smashfest this weekend alex?

I am going to the TSA biweeklie...if you want to come im me on lightxdream... a few of us are going there to play some top players and tell help get ppl from NJ to the KF tournament.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Rar, I finally make a post.

Obviously I'm coming to this for many reasons! Andddd I'm bringing my gamecube.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Like the joke where you were gonna come to gauntlet and play Third strike? I brought my stick all the way out there for some fun and there was no scrub to destroy. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
yeah, i said if i might come i never said i was 100% sure i was gonna go, kdj was there he plays 3rd strike, y didn't u play him?

Top Bottom