• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus Uprising

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
300,000!? Wow, I only have around 20,000 right now. I really need to start saving up.
Yeah, I was salty when I saw that one after having put almost 200,000 towards Palutena, I'd be done with it by now. >_<

This.

Ironically though, looking through the manuel, it's rather surprising to see the enemies you'll recognize.
I still haven't played the first two games... D,: But now I really want to, and I have the 3D one on my 3DS, just haven't gotten into it yet. Though, I hear it is outrageously difficult.

I have the choice between A nice Pandora's Claw with some great abilities or an Awesome Magnus club with great abilities
In my opinion, Pandora Claws all the way. What makes clubs good is their long range killer attacks, and Magnus Club doesn't have that. His is shorter and perhaps stronger, but he has the speed limitations of a Club, whereas claws have decent shooting and distance eating speeding.

Although, if the Magnus Club has a good Speed Modifier, I would perhaps say to choose that one instead.

lol, what are you up to?
Oh, the same 200,000, you're still ahead of me. xD And I have about that much on me right now, trying to get the last 100,000!!

also where did you get your avatar. I MUST KNOW
Bahah yeah there are NO pictures online, but I did luckily stumble across a page that had two pictures that I copied and cropped. >D It's a few scrolls down on this tumblr.

So far, it seems like Claws, Palms, and Clubs are pretty near the top in multiplayer matches. I might put a bow up there for it's long range/speedy attacks, but I don't have a great bow yet. Ah heck, I'll do a fake tier list and see what people think...

From my opinion, it's:

Top tier:
Claws
Clubs
Palms
Personally, Clubs are the highest. I have seen claw players eat up a health bar in one melee combo, but it is much more common to see Clubs doing the same more or less from a huge distance when they launch their ranged attacks. As for palms, I'd say Bows are higher because their homing is good as well and they have better range, though others may have to consider Palm vs. Bow a bit more.

Mid:
Blade
Cannon
I don't know much about blades so I'll pass over them for now (I don't like them too much), but Cannons are an interesting weapon. I personally love them, and I'd put them high because most of them have large powerful attacks and rapid fire. It's true that I don't see many good cannon users.. I may be only vouching for them because I like them a lot. ^_^;

Low:
Orbitars
Arms
If Cannons were to go up, put Arms to where they were, I don't like the way they look, but they perform very well. They're like slower and weaker claws with better ranged attacks, kind of an equilibrium between Claws and Blades, and it makes for a legit combination. Orbs I can't discuss yet either sadly. I WANT DEM CENTURIONS! DX

Bottom:
Staves
So true....

This is my opinion I guess so far:

Club
Claw
Cannon

Middle
Bow
Arm
Palm

Bottom
Blade
Orbiters
Stave

The palm, blade, and cannon placements are probably the more controversial parts, understandably. I'll update it once I get a good Palm, I used to have one but lost it in order to get my best cannon.

is there a formula or something to know who wins the clash trades between weapons? (during melee)
I think it involves a combination of attack speed, L-Button mashing speed, and Evasion Modifiers. xD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
how do you know how much more damage it does

stars? do stars add a set amount of damage to your stuff?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yes. That and the various damage modifiers that can affect melee attacks, dash attacks, standing attacks, etc.

Edit: iLink, those are some good modifier weapons! Although the palm is rather weak, though I think Great Reaper Palm range attacks always do half of a person's maximum health, right?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I still haven't played the first two games... D,: But now I really want to, and I have the 3D one on my 3DS, just haven't gotten into it yet. Though, I hear it is outrageously difficult.
The first game is difficult but the difficulty never really changes throughout the game while at the same time you're powering up Pit, so it does get easier once you pass the first 3-5 levels. Just make sure you don't speed run the first 3 levels and kill as many enemies as you can so you can power up Pit and make your life easier.

OM&M is similar except for a few minor differences that make the game a whole lot easier than the original. So you may want to try that one first (it's already out on the VC in Europe and was reverse imported to Japan so it's only a matter of time before we get it over here). Also the game should have gotten at least one reference in Uprising (I don't care if it never came out in Japan, it deserves more attention than it gets). :glare:

iLink

Smash Champion
My reaper palm does about 70 each charge shot, although it rarely ever misses its target. More often then not I can follow it with 3 dash shots which do 60-70. If I get the confusion affliction it makes it hard for them to run so I can usually keep pestering them until they die, granted no one else interferes. I believe the reaper palm also has a weakening effect.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yikes, my new artillery claws just defeated Twinbellos at level 8 with him only being able to launch 2 attacks

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Freeze or Petrify powers that give those effects to your attacks are good. Nothing worse than being stuck in place as a powerful claw user is in your face. Black Holes could be used to keep people in place or maybe the light beam (whatever its called) that does damage around you to add damage to your melee combos.

Life

Smash Hero
High: Clubs, Claws
Mid: everything else
Low: Staves, Orbitars

Palms are good? Every time I've tried them I keep getting killstolen. Yeah, I know LVD is about team play, but I like having a high score so I generally play with things that deal a lot of damage in a few hits -- hence my End-all Arm, although I probably should switch to club or claw if I can get the hang of one -- I only just got a good club today, may or may not try it online, IDK.

My general strategy is:
1. Avoid being seen.
2. Assign many defensive powers, and always have one up (usually for me that means Bumblebee).
3. If your radar sees any threats, start spamming dodges until you can get behind cover or turn around.
4. You're now very difficult to hit, so go to town with the glass cannon (or other glass weapon) of your choice.
5. If turned into an angel, 2 means you're going to last a while, so feel free to go after the enemy angel (from a safe distance of course).

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I've been getting my butt kicked trying to beat things at level 9. I swear it took me four attempts on the Hewdraw level at the ambush part.

And noticed that my Aurum Palm has +4 healing, which helps a TON on these levels. One lv. 3 heal heals like half of the bar.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Anyone here want to play Light vs Dark? I got my game to temporarily work. :D

edit: WELP NEVERMIND >.<

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Heavenly Light is great for any melee heavy class.

As for tier list, here would be my version:

Top tier:
Clubs
Claws

High:
Bow

Mid:
Arms
Blades

Low:
Palms
Cannon
Orbitars

Bottom:
Staves

Kinda obvious here: Clubs can dish out the most damage from a distance, while claws can do a lot closer. That range places clubs higher than claws. Bows are high tier, but not top, since they can be easily countered. They're still effective though, since they have good ranged and melee attacks. Although melee isn't their strongest suit, their ranged attacks make up for it.

Blades are well-rounded weapons, so they can tackle a wider range of situations. However, due to their well-rounded nature, they are not very effective at any one thing. This is why Arms are placed higher than blades, since arms can dish out more damage at closer ranges. Add in some pretty nice charge shots, and arms are definitely a force to be reckoned with. Also add in the fact that most of online likes CQC combat, and arms can fit in with no problem. Their lack of range prevents them from making it to higher tiers though.

People are giving palms too much credit, mainly because the only good palm I have heard of so far is the great reaper palm, with a good selection of abilities. Without those abilities, the palm is very lackluster, as they don't do enough damage fast enough online. Just because they have good homing doesn't mean a thing against dodging opponents. However, they do make an excellent way to soften up targets for your team, but not a good killing weapon.

Cannons can make great crowd control weapons, but the lack of movement speed makes them real easy targets. Add in the lackluster melee, and you can have problems real quick. Sadly, the range of the cannons is not great enough to counteract this movement flaw, so anyone who can dodge can easily make their way closer to a cannon for some melee combat. Add on the fact that cannons require a good shot to even be devastating, which ranks it lower.

Orbitars are just crap. The only good orbitar is the guardian one, as it is the perfect way to shut down any offensive rush, especially those who are melee heavy. However, orbitars melee capabilities are terrible. The only thing orbitars do have is that they got a good range.

As for staves, they have the potential to be good, its just that they are too difficult to wield effectively, especially since CQC combat is so heavy online. However, to use a staff correctly, the user really needs to pick targets who are focused on someone else.

Does anyone start the game on the harder difficulty first rather than easier ones?
I do. That is, if you can consider 6.0-5.0 range harder. Some people may think its easier, but for a first time through this game, I'd say it was challenging.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I've been getting my butt kicked trying to beat things at level 9. I swear it took me four attempts on the Hewdraw level at the ambush part.
Good job! Level 9 is brutal, I have no powerful weapons that give me defense so air battles eat me alive. D: After that it isn't as hard.

And noticed that my Aurum Palm has +4 healing, which helps a TON on these levels. One lv. 3 heal heals like half of the bar.
JELLY

As for tier list, here would be my version:

God Tier:
Centurion Orbiters with Centurion Assist

Top tier:
Clubs
Claws

High:
Bow

Mid:
Arms
Blades

Low:
Palms
Cannon
Orbitars

Bottom:
Staves
Fix'd.

Cannons can make great crowd control weapons, but the lack of movement speed makes them real easy targets. Add in the lackluster melee, and you can have problems real quick. Sadly, the range of the cannons is not great enough to counteract this movement flaw, so anyone who can dodge can easily make their way closer to a cannon for some melee combat. Add on the fact that cannons require a good shot to even be devastating, which ranks it lower.
No one has love for cannons. i~i They actually have pretty good range, especially Doom Cannon. Though, the other criticisms are pretty spot on except some cannons also have HUGE charged shots.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
CQC online is annoying due to lag so I try to stick with long ranged attacks instead. Currently I'm using:

Phosphora Bow
Ranged: 3 Stars
Melee: 3 Stars
Value: 254
Weakening +2 (what does weaking do?)
Shot Range +1
Walking Speed +1
Standing ch. Shot +3
Melee Dash Attack +2
Melee Combo +2

Mega Laser Lv. 1
Reflect Barrier Lv. 2
Paralyze Attack Lv. 1
Tirelessness Lv. 1
Transparency Lv. 2
Counter Lv. 1 (is counter even useful?)

I also found out my on-campus Gaming club was canceled today, so I'm up for any matches. ;)

Life

Smash Hero
I take that back. Staves are mid-tier. Just needs a lot of practice...

And now that I'm out of my online room, allow me to explain.

First, my build:

Insight Staff (273)
R:4
M:0
Overall defense +4
Paralysis +3
Speed +1
Melee Dash Attack +4

Bumblebee 3
Reflect Barrier 3
Counter 2
Super Armor 1
Effect Recovery 1 (considering getting rid of this to fit another level of Reflect Barrier)

(It's not even particularly optimized!)

What's the first thing everyone does when the battle begins? Rush at each other, right? So just chill out at your spawn point and snipe at the other team. The enemies' options for dealing with you are

• an enemy stave/club will shoot back at you, thus wasting their (highly damaging) charge shots which could have been used on your (likely club/claw-wielding) buddies who are more vulnerable to such shots
  • an enemy with shorter range will come at you, thus taking them out of their fight for a while
  • absolutely nothing (because "staves are bad"), letting you take off half someone's health bar per hit and knocking them down

So as long as you have a good camping spot, you're guaranteed to at least be distracting at least one of their members, who could otherwise be 2v1ing (and likely killing) an ally.

Your job is:

• Make sure you can actually hit. If you can't snipe well, you need to be playing a different weapon. As a subpoint, if you have trouble, some staff users would suggest using Autoreticule. If this works for you, then use it, but I recommend trying to learn the staff without it so you have room for more close-range-escape powers. Also, if you see someone at a jump pad or grind rail, HIT THEM. Their movement is going to be totally predictable for a moment, which is a huge boon to the staff user.
  • Dodge everything that comes at you. Enemy sniper-types will try to harass you. If it's a club with charged shots, don't bother attacking them unless they start coming towards you, as their charged shots are arguably more valuable than yours (and also slower to produce) and are easily dodged at long range. With enemy staves, watch what their shot looks like. If it's something you can dodge on reaction, treat them like a club, otherwise SNIPER BATTLE GOGOGO.
  • If someone gets close, get out of there. Try to find a teammate, or else get very good at hitting with charged shots at close range as that will slow them immensely (plus dodging a lot will let them charge faster).
  • Cover. Cover cover cover cover cover. It's your best friend. It makes it much harder to countersnipe you and it buys you time at close range.
  • Weapons: Flintlock is probably the most popular, as its shots move quickly and it hits like a bazooka. I personally use Insight as listed above, and I'm considering switching to Dark Pit if I can get a good one.
  • Powers: I use primarily defensive ones. Reflect Barrier, Bumblebee, Counter, and Super Armor are my mainstays. The reason for this is obvious: if you're stuck in melee, you're probably about to die. Autoreticule can help you hit your shots, and Slip Shot and Invisible Shot can make it more difficult to find you. A well placed Black Hole can make your targeting job much easier, if that's your thing, but...
  • ...if you're turned into an Angel, the defensive powers you just stacked are going to let you last a long time. This means you can take on the enemy angel head-to-head and last long enough for someone else to join the fray. Obviously, if it's an enemy, get out of there, but if it's a 2v1 you just won the game. (...actually, I recommend defensive powers for pretty much everyone, but eh. If you find something that works better for you, use it.)

CAVEAT: More than any other weapon, the effectiveness of staves depends greatly on the arena.
  • Windy Wasteland: This is the one with the huge hill on one side, a pit in the middle, and ruins on the others, in daylight. Staves are beautiful here, although you might actually have range problems. It's a simple field, you can figure it out.
  • Lava Basin: A decent Staff stage. What I do is hang out on the outside ring and hit people in the top half or people who are landing from a jump. A well placed shot can OHKO because of the pit.
  • Starlight Observatory: Ew. Too many walls to make this stage very good. Find out where the main battle is going on and find a good spot to camp.
  • Ancient Fortress: From the castle, you have plenty of cover. Traditionally, most of the fighting takes place on the plain below. If you're down there, get on one of the jump pads, or countersnipe people who are trying to camp atop the castle.
  • Twilight Stratosphere: Eh. Find one of the green jump pads and get in the air for a nice view to attack from--if you don't mind aiming midflight. Kind of a poor staff map due to poor view.
  • Desert Tomb: Too close-quarters for staves to be truly effective. Just walk around and take out whoever you come upon.
  • Rail Temple: Awesome for staff users. Snipe people who camp the center island. Snipe angels who like to circle camp the rails--in fact, snipe everyone on the rails, because they're sitting ducks. Snipe FROM the rails, as it lets you focus on sniping while an enemy melee is pursuing you. Snipe everyone from the center, if you care. So much cover, too.
  • Cave of Spirits: Not so hot, as it's mostly tunnels, which means you can only really snipe one enemy at a time. Just do what you can here.
  • Forgotten City: Also not good. There's a TON of cover here, but most of it is in the form of huge buildings that will work against you.
  • Spiral Tower: Pretty good. Angels love to camp in the tower, which works great for you as you have a nice view of it from the other side of the field. I wouldn't camp up there myself--as you can't see approaching melee until they're right on top of you--the opposite side is probably better.
  • Large Arena and Small Arena: NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION. Your effectiveness on these maps really depends on how much people care about going after you. It's hard to camp here, so feel free to get in closer so you can hit more easily (just as long as you're behind them so they aren't watching you). Aim for people who are near the edge for OHKOs. If you're going to camp, camp away from the main fight, near the edge but not close enough to get knocked off from a sudden huge hit.

In case somebody posts this on Gamefaqs (or wherever), credit me as "Daedalus (InferiorityComplex from Smashboards)". kthxbai Actually, I've decided to expand this post into a guide which I will be submitting to GameFAQs shortly.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Good job! Level 9 is brutal, I have no powerful weapons that give me defense so air battles eat me alive. D: After that it isn't as hard.
Really? It's the opposite for me, I think air battles are easy for the most part.

And Cannons are pretty pro. I was just playing some LvD and using a cannon. Some Raptor Claws guy would rush me and I would either dodge by going backwards and then shoot a charged cannon at him, or blow him up with fire once I recovered from a combo. :cool:

iLink

Smash Champion
So I tried using Freeze with the claws I got, and its basically death for anyone I start hitting while activated lol. I managed to single handed kill pit in a few seconds like this. Now hopefully I can get black hole sometime soon.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Speaking of freeze, I just found out the aquarius blade has a built in freeze effect. Definitely making one of those now...

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Are you friggin kidding me relaxedexcorcist? @_@ I might actually like a blade for the first time ever... crap, this calls for an hour staring at the fusion page.

Life

Smash Hero
Ah, freezing claws could be OP. Wonder if I have a +4 freeze weapon floating around anywhere... I bet if I got that on my +4 speed Brawler Claws I could troll so hard.

My staff usage is really coming into its own lately. Trolling melee-ers by spamming dodges while firing at other people is hilarious, and I even got a melee kill or two (including a petrified angel with a few slivers of health). I also got in CQC with a paralyzing blade user and managed to get a charged shot on him despite being unable to aim at all.

I REALLY wish this game had replays.

Also, this is late but:
Also, I met this one person online who was able to one hit KO me with a staff from the middle of no where. I think he may have been using transparency as well, since I couldn't get an accurate read on his position. But his weapon value was sky high though. It was like 289 or something?
Might have been me, as I have a Flintlock with 289 value that I used in random matches for a while, when I was still trying to figure staves out.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I only have two +1 Freeze weapons, and I can get one on an Aquarius Blade but it only has like two and a half stars so it's not good at all. WOULD wait and look for one to buy but my currency goes elsewhere.

And yeah, I'm never trying staff weapons. Never. XP Baha.

Fused a somewhat decent Centurion Orbiter finally with 5 1/2 ranged stars, and they're okay.. I mean, their charged shots are so slow you can like outrun them to your opponent. xD

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
OMG. Aquarius Blades have a BUILT IN Freeze effect? Definitely making it in Fusion now, no matter what the cost XD. Would be soooo gooood to have a blade that freezes. I love blades, but usually my palms are better XD. I'm looking for a better Blade to use anyways.

iLink

Smash Champion
What's the first thing everyone does when the battle begins? Rush at each other, right? So just chill out at your spawn point and snipe at the other team. The enemies' options for dealing with you are

• an enemy stave/club will shoot back at you, thus wasting their (highly damaging) charge shots which could have been used on your (likely club/claw-wielding) buddies who are more vulnerable to such shots
  • an enemy with shorter range will come at you, thus taking them out of their fight for a while
  • absolutely nothing (because "staves are bad"), letting you take off half someone's health bar per hit and knocking them down
Actually with the claws I just got, I almost always get the first kill from the people sitting at the back with staffs. At the start of the match I just set on my transparency and rush behind the enemy. Any bows or staffs sitting back get a prompt combo to death.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
It does have freezing, but after looking into it more, only the melee attack has a freeze effect. Also after going through Ki:U twitter and some more experimenting, it turns out you can actually keep track of when something will freeze. For example, on the aquarius blade I'm testing with, the opponent will ALWAYS freeze on 4th standing melee hit or the 2nd dash melee attack. They also freeze after 2 - 3 standing hits and 1 dash attack, or 2 dashes and 1 standing hit.

EDIT: So by adding A freeze attack power to the blade, it accelerates the activation and duration of the freeze. With Freeze Attack lv. 3 equipped, they freeze with ONE dash attack/melee combo and they're stuck for a good 5-6 seconds.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Y'know, this game is really fun and all, but stuff is bugging me about this game.

Namely, that I'm getting combo'd from full health down to nearly none or none at all. Second, I'm finding that whoever becomes Pit just camps the rest of the game and it's boring as hell.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I may be biased towards palm because that's my best weapon currently.

I have a needle palm:
Range: 4.5
Melee: 4.5

Standing charge does around 70 damage with no attribute benefits. It can also give a knockdown, which I consider good for a charge shot.. Dashing charge shots are a bit more powerful.
Side dash continuous does about 30 with no benefits.
Standing continuous does ~50-60 damage per second.
Melee combo does 105.
Melee dash does 108.

The only damage attribute boosters that it has are a poison effect and Side dash charge +1.

The charge shot is crazy fast, too.
I don't have any real exp with the reaper palm...

I don't know, but in terms of damage/second, palms seem to be more reliable than any other weapon. The auto-lock also greatly helps with any lag or a dodge-happy opponent.
They're only really lacking in range, which puts you at more risk, but the range is better than claws/arms, and slightly worse than most blades. They also have a crazy charge rate. As a mid-range control weapon, I don't think there's anything better..

Also, I noticed that some palms are TERRIBLE in terms of firing rate and charge shot speed, so these attributes don't really apply to all of them. I tend to stick with Needle, Ninja, or another that I'm forgetting the name of right now...

Clubs are awesome, really... it just depends on which one you like. They might be top weapon in the game, esp if you get a charge modifier on one...

I unfortunately don't have too much cannon experience. From what I can tell, it's really a mixed bag. I'll try some more out and get back to this.

Arms are one of the stranger types of weapons... good melee, but not as fast (typically) as Claws/Palms. Terrible range, but decent damage/sec in most cases. some of them have cannon-like charge shots.
I need to get a really good arm, then I can update this.

And Orbs... I really want them to be good, and I think there's a decent strategy for them. Most of them just have slow moving charge shots that are WAY too easy to avoid, if the opponent is paying attention to you.... And I die a little inside everytime I respawn as Pit with Guardian orbs. x.x

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Pits that run away aren't too difficult to find, and you don't even need to kill them, you can go 3v2 on their other players and win. A lot of Pits don't camp because of this, and the fact that being Pitty Pat makes you stronger and more capable of killing the other players.

As for them combos, just get on their level. It's as simple as that.

iLink

Smash Champion
I usually sneak up on Pit and more often then not I can outrun them so I've never really had a problem with that.

Life

Smash Hero
Actually with the claws I just got, I almost always get the first kill from the people sitting at the back with staffs. At the start of the match I just set on my transparency and rush behind the enemy. Any bows or staffs sitting back get a prompt combo to death.
*shrug*

Every strategy in this game has a weakness.

I would also point out that I have defensive power ups and (at least on my current staff) a defense modifier, which should be enough to let me survive the combo and at least have a decent shot (haha).

I should also point out that I really don't feel like arguing over this.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I often just snipe Pits with a homing attack from a distance while my team mates attack up close. To tell the truth I haven't run into a camping Pit so far.

I do get annoyed with online lag that makes close combat annoying to deal with.

vv Lucky. I hate living in a dorm. :p

Life

Smash Hero
I have some occasional lag. It seems that the game covers for it the way Mario Kart does, ie. it just assumes the player keeps running in the same direction until it gets an update from the server. Occasionally this has hilarious results--one instance of lag on the lava pit level occurred as someone was reaching the top of the slopes in the middle and he kept going off into the sky iSDR-style.

Also, just uploaded a staff guide to GameFAQs.

iLink

Smash Champion
I didn't really notice the lag until I started to use my claws. One second I do what appears to be a combo, the next, I was apparently hitting nothing and the opponent was like across the map.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pretty much all of that happens to me.

Sorta why I perfer long range attacks, that and that this is a KI game, of course I'm going to use a bow. :p

iLink

Smash Champion
I've wanted to use a bow for some time but I haven't really gotten a decent one or been able to fuse a good one yet.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I wish fusing was a bit easier to be honest. It's a painful and time consuming process. I can spend half an hour going through it and come up with nothing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's air battles being the tougher of the two for me.

If I can survive past them, it's a breeze

Edit: I don't know if this will actually help anyone, but if you have "Auto-fire" on, you can fire at enemies without using items.

I have also replaced my Palutena with viridi. Now I offer tribute
to the goddess who shall bring destruction to the human race!

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
The fact that staffs can only be used effectively on certain maps makes it low tier. Plus, add in the difficulty to use it, and it is definitely bottom tier.

The problem with palms for me is that they have low killing potential. At most, they are just annoying. It takes a high weapon value palms to be made effective.

Also, just got off of some multiplayer matches, and the weirdest thing happened: when the match started, everyone on the opposing team didn't even move until halfway, and by that time, their Pitoo was close to dying.

Top Bottom