• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Just look at the possibilities!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CKPOOOgFoBs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CKPOOOgFoBs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I bet you all want maskless Mk avatars now, huh?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I don't think there's been a tourney in PR since I became a regular here.
There has, but... they've been melee tourneys, and other fighting games too. If we want another tourney, we gotta do it ourselves. I personally don't know if whenever I decide to run a tourney, I'll get a good turnout, and that holds me back from planning anything. If the people at BoricuaGaming would start expressing how they want a tourney done, and it's more than 20 people, I'd be willing to run one even though I won't be able to participate (moneymatches ftw, i'm bound to win money anyway!)... Plus, I don't know if people would rather have a tourney at the north side rather than the south side... So as you can see, there's lots of things that make me not want to run a tourney in such short notice, and with very few people posting in BoricuaGaming it pretty much assures me that word of mouth won't be enough to get lots of people to go, enough to cover the venue's fee.

Well I tried, and it failed, I tried again, and it ALMOST worked, but then Hyper said that he didn't want to go to any more tournaments, which meant that he wasn't gonna take the south up here (most importantly, Sheikant, my co-organizer). I was literally minutes from paying the venue too.

BBQTV

Smash Master

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CKPOOOgFoBs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CKPOOOgFoBs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dam that **** is toooooooo good!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983

*vidja*

That puts my "Can't Let You Do That, Star Wolf" Kirby Combo to shame.......gotta change my pants now.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Just the second link, the first like is bad, (since I really don't like the dubbed Kirby of the Stars).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Kewkky- Dear god, no wait, there's no god if that can happen. That vid....was just....wow. Epic? SUPER-EPIC.

@ Sir J- Yes. That's just....YES.

@Viper- I'm digging the new avatar.

@Kirby boards- What's everyone's next tournament where they'll be repping Kirby. Post a commitment to a tournament!!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That perfect team vid was awesome. Do they have one for all themed char groups? I know there was another epic Mario/Luigi one.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Snoop Dogg remix -- AWESOME.

I just had a (n00b) friend over, we played some chess (nerd), and then spent 4 1/2 hours team fighting (TA off) 2 Lvl. 9's and a few weak attempts at boss battles. It's been so long since I played brawl competitively, I actually didn't mind that much...is that a disease? D:

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
._.

Anyway...In celebration of this new game that is coming out, I've been playing every single Kirby game that ever came out (in the US.) So far, the hardest game I've ever played was Kirby's Dreamland 2 (Along one of the best), but I take that back. I hate Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Hate hate hate D:. I don't see the plot in this, I'm being transported to random places, and it just confuses me. The map helps a LITTLE bit. Ugh.

Note how I'm playing all of these games on emulators, as I cannot be asked to buy the games themselves ;). And I can't play Kirby's Dreamland 3. At all. I've literally downloaded tons of ROMS and emulators just so I could play that one game, and it just never works for me :(.

Where's the new episode?

Top Bottom