• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
We did...I have time...er...Wednesday afternoon? I suck since I haven't played much recently xD . Like, "about as good as that Lvl. 9 in training mode," suck. I need to play more.

Don't scare me like that. D: I only want references to new episodes when they exist! :mad:

Seriously though, what's he going to do with that series?

BBQTV

Smash Master
ok cool now i just gotta see when i can get around to doing you know what because we aren't allowed to talk about THAT here.

That's getting infracted...

But in other news, I need someone to remind me to get a photo of myself tomorrow for the OP. I wanted to get it done now, but there's no light. I need sunlight.

BBQTV

Smash Master
That's getting infracted...

But in other news, I need someone to remind me to get a photo of myself tomorrow for the OP. I wanted to get it done now, but there's no light. I need sunlight.
my photo had no sunlight and that pic could be seen just fine

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Wow today I finally realized how much Kirby sucks.

Jigglypuff's B-Air out-ranges ours.

Knowing this, I don't think I can use this character anymore.

BTW, Twinkie uses a Pictobox, not a camera. It has no flash since he never found a Forest Fly.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow today I finally realized how much Kirby sucks.

Jigglypuff's B-Air out-ranges ours.

Knowing this, I don't think I can use this character anymore.

BTW, Twinkie uses a Pictobox, not a camera. It has no flash since he never found a Forest Fly.
except Jigglypuff is terribad, and I seriously doubt that (non-Melee) Jigglypuff's Bair outranges ours.

if you guys are looking for pictures, I exist: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...164374900261_550455260_12286556_5801440_n.jpg

also check this thread out: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273118

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I live in Killeen, TX 'Land of Giants'. Seriously, go llook at the top 5 in each character thread and look how many Texans are on that list. But my location should be put Austin,TX because most don't know where Killeen is.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Huh.

JoWii, get a big wooden hammer and retake that picture.

BBQTV

Smash Master
some people say kirby is not viable.why would they say such a thing?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
People say he's not viable because there's really not much to him beneath his moveset (he has no ATs).

I finished my Earth Science Regents :D I think I did pretty well, but there are some questions I know I got wrong (what the hell is a sandbar?). That's my last test this year...tomorrow's the last day, and it's just pointless awards (not given based on achievement) and yearbook signing. I'm on a school computer now.

What happened to France? I haven't been really keeping track of it, aside from big stuff (both the US games because of the shananigans) and games I happen to get to watch during school because the teachers have nothing else to do.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
And then after they win, it's discovered that their kitchens are filled with rats.

/reference

Edit: Remember when I posted that my computer's audio had mysteriously failed? And it wasn't a "you forgot ur computer was set on mute lol" thing, because there were still the weird beeping noises it made?

It happened again. IIRC, I had to restart my computer... :( .

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
And then after they win, it's discovered that their kitchens are filled with rats.

/reference

Edit: Remember when I posted that my computer's audio had mysteriously failed? And it wasn't a "you forgot ur computer was set on mute lol" thing, because there were still the weird beeping noises it made?

It happened again. IIRC, I had to restart my computer... :( .

N'aaw, that sucks. I have to do that whenever my internet suddenly crashes...

...The French have to be useful for SOMETHING...

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I actually have tons of friends who put Stars of David on their stuff, even though they're not Jewish. not

NKN, when are you available to brawl tomorrow? My school gets out at noon, and I'll post when I get home, but I should be able to brawl for a while. I have a pointless ceremony at 6 though :urg: .

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I actually have tons of friends who put Stars of David on their stuff, even though they're not Jewish. not

NKN, when are you available to brawl tomorrow? My school gets out at noon, and I'll post when I get home, but I should be able to brawl for a while. I have a pointless ceremony at 6 though :urg: .
At noon, huh...

I would be at my best at around 3 or so. Be sure to send me a private message, otherwise, I'll forget.

Can't wait until Christmas comes again, and I'll be adding hats for everyone. It was fun last year doing that.

EDIT: I'm bored. Here's a comic.

Top Bottom