• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
France not only lost... they aren't going to the next round, having lost 2 games and tied the other one. And they got 2nd place in 2006.

I am disappoint (again)
Yeah, without Zidanne we can't do **** apparently.

The French always win when it comes to cooking!

Um...yeah.
And soccer... sometimes...

N'aaw, that sucks. I have to do that whenever my internet suddenly crashes...

...The French have to be useful for SOMETHING...
Hey, a french dude discovered inhale break footstool combos. Just sayin'.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I just got out of school an hour ago and have been lazing about. I'm free :) :) :) ! I leave for Santa Fe tomorrow and get back late Tuesday night. I'm available for wifi'ing most of the time until 6, when I have to go to a stupid ceremony :urg: . Apparently it's a privilege though, so yea.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If you just take off MK's mask, you realize that Kirby has been in the cool kid's club all this time.

Anyway BBQTV, cut back on so many just-pictures and just-youtube-links posts. They're not breaking any rules (unless I interpret them as spam), but they sure look ugly when people enter the thread and see that all people are doing are spamming links and pics.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I just wifi'd a Peach/Mario/Olimar on AiB's free chat. He was definitely better (and I had WAY too many bad habits cropping up), but I won most of the games through a combination of luck, some skill, frequent Kirbycides and him being predictable (you don't attack kirby out of dthrow!). I had one match vs his Peach on BF, where he was absolutely ****** me first stock (me 150%, him 20 or something) and I kirbycided (both of us died). Next stock, I kirbycided again, but he struggled and I recovered. Third stock, I only got a little offstage before he broke out and then plummeted to his doom. Overall, a sort-of successful afternoon. I managed to work out some of my bad habits and reading my opponents (while still not very natural) is easier.

JoWii, are you proud of me? xD

Edit: I know the identity of Kaiba's real father! :o

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That would depend, how many picture post did you... post?

Anyways, more hype for Epic Yarn for this game being... epic. =D

BBQTV

Smash Master
If you just take off MK's mask, you realize that Kirby has been in the cool kid's club all this time.

Anyway BBQTV, cut back on so many just-pictures and just-youtube-links posts. They're not breaking any rules (unless I interpret them as spam), but they sure look ugly when people enter the thread and see that all people are doing are spamming links and pics.
just couldn't help myself but if i see something cool i feel like i should get an infraction for not sharing

BBQTV

Smash Master
kewkky don't you wanna know where the kirby mains live or something? i live in miami florida the land of happy and sunshine.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's a flash card you get online that allows you to play DS roms on your DS. Basically, for 5-15 dollars it allows you to play every DS game ever made.

...and mine just broke... :(

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
It's a flash card you get online that allows you to play DS roms on your DS. Basically, for 5-15 dollars it allows you to play every DS game ever made.

...and mine just broke... :(
That sucks. D:

I have some emulators on the computer, because I'm always on it, and if I don't, there's always Action Replay for my DSi <3.

I just realized I have the 8th largest post count in this thread. It's gonna be a long road till I reach Ladybug.

By the way, Ladybug, where you at???

A1lion835

Smash Champion
40ppp is da bess.

So, I had middle school graduation (*supresses laugh*) today. The graduation part was BORING and way too hot, but then there was a 2-hour social event/dance with loud music and drinks. I pretended I had an air guitar, with the bottom made out of a pink star with my name on it and the top my cup. I moved around a lot, swung my head of hair (which is about an inch short of shoulder-length) a lot, and got pretty dizzy.

...I guess you just had to be there.

Heading out for Santa Fe tomorrow! I don't know when I'll get a chance to post after I leave, but if it's already next Tuesday and you haven't heard from me, it's safe to assume my plane crashed and I'm (presumed) dead.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
40ppp is da bess.

So, I had middle school graduation (*supresses laugh*) today. The graduation part was BORING and way too hot, but then there was a 2-hour social event/dance with loud music and drinks. I pretended I had an air guitar, with the bottom made out of a pink star with my name on it and the top my cup. I moved around a lot, swung my head of hair (which is about an inch short of shoulder-length) a lot, and got pretty dizzy.

...I guess you just had to be there.

Heading out for Santa Fe tomorrow! I don't know when I'll get a chance to post after I leave, but if it's already next Tuesday and you haven't heard from me, it's safe to assume my plane crashed and I'm (presumed) dead.

Can I have your steak sauce if you die?

No one gave me a reminder. :(
But thankfully, I'm not THAT forgetful.

[collapse="Twinkie"]
[/collapse]

Triple R

Smash Lord
For a moment it looked like most of the kirby's had all their pics on the OP, but then I realized half of them are empty lol :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Nah, if I were on the same flight as you, THEN it would be a bad omen.

Sorry Kewk, I'll try to get one one of these days. I just don't like to get my picture taken TBH. I'll see if Scribble might not have a semi-recent one from when I went to Dayton.

EDIT:

Found one of me and DJ_Iskascribble. I usually don't wear glasses but I was lazy. I'm the scruffy one on the left.

BBQTV

Smash Master
if you get an irl pic of yourself, try making a pic of you with yarn

Top Bottom