• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Hi new person

I'm 15 and have no beard. Woo?

Arso, about the hirarious Monster Hunter Tri gritch.

So me and 2 other people are farming materials from Agnaktor+, and here's our story of how the quest happened (all of this in about 30 seconds or so, not counting the waiting period)

-Game starts
-Tater enters area with hunter #2
-Tater runs to Agnaktor
-Tater sees that hunter #2 laid a Pitfall Trap
-Tater runs back behind trap to lure Agnaktor
-Hunter #2 places a barrel bomb L
-Agnaktor falls into trap without detonating bomb
-"Main Quest Complete" appears on screen
-Agnaktor lies in the "tranquilized" position, though the "sleep Z's" are not there
-A collective "lol wut?" from the 3 of us, #3 having just entered the area
-Agnaktor's magma shell cools, even though he is in a pitfall trap
-Hunter #3 discovers that Agnaktor can be carved
-Tater and hunter #2 begin carving, 3 carves each (as if it had been slain)
-The 3 of us remain confused
-Tater Tea-bags Agnaktor in triumph
-Quest ends.

The quest was "The Molten Monstrosity" (Objective: Hunt an Agnaktor)

This is completely legit, so don't "Screenshot/video or it didn't happen" me

Not one attack was thrown. If we can duplicate this, that would be epic.

P.S. WOO

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Vacation time! I'm heading out to Binghamton in an hour to fly to Santa Fe. I'll try to post every night, but it might not be possible. Kewkky, that means you can't take the lead while I'm gone :mad: .
I remember when I posted that. Me posting right now does NOT mean that I have miraculously flown from Binghamton -> DC -> Albuquerque over the course of four hours (starting from when my first plane was supposed to take off). I'm back in Ithaca (Kewkky, it is not spelled with a 'k', might wanna fix that in the OP :p). We waited until 5:30 for our plane to leave the ground, which it did not, and by then, we had no hope of catching our connection in Dulles. There is absolutely no way to leave before tomorrow night, and we can't fly Friday night -> Saturday night because of religious reasons. There's no real point in trying to leave Saturday night, get in at like 3am Santa Fe time and try to cram some fun in before we leave Tuesday morning, so here I am.

I'm not gay, I'm just British </3.

I take offense to that T_T.

Who's next in the MU chart?

Love you too <3.
References! Because we're worth them.

Hello guys. I fell in love with kirby recently.

That is all.
Hey! Glad to see a new face on the Kirby boards :) .

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Finally, it's good to see a new face.

Twink, I still think you should outspam BBQ x3.

You're 15 Tater? I just turned 16 about a month ago...

Kewwky wasn't nice enough to change the thread title for me :(.

Oh well. I guess I can handle a robot from Smashboards emailing me a happy birthday T_T.
It's because you're not a main character on the boards. :p

I would also like to say that I can't stop listening to Oubliette by Receiving End of Sirens (Kewkky, I think it was you who linked to one of their songs during the "what's your favorite song" thing, and I've been listening to them a ton since).

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
It's because you're not a main character on the boards. :p

I would also like to say that I can't stop listening to Oubliette by Receiving End of Sirens (Kewkky, I think it was you who linked to one of their songs during the "what's your favorite song" thing, and I've been listening to them a ton since).
I'm the third person that posted the most in here, not to mention I've been a Kirby main since Super Smash Brothers. I should matter :(.

i cant remember i time when spamed
I honestly don't know how to respond to that xD.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I'm the third person that posted the most in here, not to mention I've been a Kirby main since Super Smash Brothers. I should matter :(.
But you only have 1200 posts (congratulations on nice post count, btw)! You can't be a main character if you have fewer posts than me don't have a certain amount of posts, which seems to increase over time to match my post count. Coincidentally.

Ninja Kirby Nick! said:
I honestly don't know how to respond to that xD.
I don't either lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby boards- GO TALK IN THE WARIO AND WOLF THREADS!!!!!
After seeing the Wolf thread, it proves that I don't know **** about match up's. I thought the Wolf match up was always even but I guess some people find him a problem. I suck when fighting Wario because he's too ****ing weird. I might learn someday to fight Wario.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Nah, I'm bored too. I think I'ma drive down to Austin to play Hylian.

@ Kirby boards- GO TALK IN THE WARIO AND WOLF THREADS!!!!!
I honestly don't know either of those matchups. I might be able to watch some vids and write my general thoughts...I guess...

Edit: I can't find NO vids of a well-known (Chu, YbM, or Kirby video thread) Kirby playing vs wolf, and I don't wanna even try to talk about the Wario MU, since I have no clue about it. ([sarcasm]Very surprisingly[/sarcasm]) These are two matchup discussions I won't be participating in.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Next time I play Kain/Quik/7F0/Hunger I can get some videos for you guys to see. I'm not a well-known Kirby, but I do know the Wolf and Wario MU very well!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i'm going to a tourney this weekend

and I intend to use Fox more than Kirby >=)

Twink, I still think you should outspam BBQ x3.
I am not going to spam any thread. I will however, follow the conversation closely, and post legitimately whenever I see fit.

In other words....

ASK ME QUESTIONS! ASK ME ANYTHING, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T FORCE ME TO BREAK THE GLOBAL RULES!

Ask me a question about Kirby!
Ask me a question about life!
Ask me a question about Brawl!
Ask me about school!
Anything!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
At least I made the 8001th and 9000th posts. I feel better now :) .

NKN, your image is shaved saved at an "imageshack" url. How do I do that :( ? /computer nub
I searched for it via Google Images, and I copied and pasted my desired picture, that's all I did...

****, my 'stealing 10000th post' plan failed ):
Silly noobie, posts are for Kirby mains!

Top Bottom