• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

BBQTV

Smash Master
ok i finally beat the robot masters and made it to wily's castle in mega man 10

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
I swear, there are no Kirby mains that are depressed! I love it! Snake people would all mope about how they lost to a jiggz or something. Kirby rocks :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I say it's the new Kirby title that's coming out that makes a lot of Kirby mains, (fans), happy. =P

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Tch, only things that get me down are personal non-smash stuff... And even those I've learned to deal with!

/iron_blood_Kewkky

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Hi

Lol, yarn is so freakin' awesome, I knew that letter I sent to Nintendo when I was 6 saying "mAk a kiby aBouT stRinG!" would pay off eventually.

Though no sucking inhaling stuff? This is blasphemy... This is a cliche MADNESS!!

/chocolate_blood_Tater

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, I still have not gotten my Rathalos Plate. I think i'm gonna un-friend Ironbeard on facebook. Once I make a facebook.

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have MSN messanger? I really only use that and I don't know how to make an AiM. So anyone wanna add me on that?

On topic: Exactly, Kirby mains know how to see the positive side of things. So glad I switched :laugh:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Tiersie - Congrats!

@ SirJ- ._. Nyeh? I think we have one or two closet emos in here but the majority of us are happy!

@Everyone- 1month til I move to Missouri x_x.

@Kewkky- Sexy music.

/red_lantern_JoWii

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hi

Lol, yarn is so freakin' awesome, I knew that letter I sent to Nintendo when I was 6 saying "mAk a kiby aBouT stRinG!" would pay off eventually.

Though no sucking inhaling stuff? This is blasphemy... This is a cliche MADNESS!!

/chocolate_blood_Tater

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, I still have not gotten my Rathalos Plate. I think i'm gonna un-friend Ironbeard on facebook. Once I make a facebook.
Holy crap, man. Not yet??

Are you still online? I'll help ya out in a mission or two, lol.

There are always exceptions ;)
On everyone's posts, there's a symbol of a guy looking to the right, wearing a blue shirt. That's the msn messenger symbol! go ahead and add anyone you want, since people already do the same thing with AIM (even to me, but I'm too lazy to add anyone though).

BBQTV

Smash Master
I bet on the car ride home you wernt sitting in the very back pouting about how you lost to someone lowtier.

Maybe :chuckle:
what the hell is wrong with you!? i didn't even say anything to deserve you being an *******

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
what the hell is wrong with you!? i didn't even say anything to deserve you being an *******
But he didn't say anything bad... He just said "I bet that in tourneys you've gone to, never have you been angry over how you lost to a lower-tier'd character or something just as crappy". :\

BBQTV

Smash Master
But he didn't say anything bad... He just said "I bet that in tourneys you've gone to, never have you been angry over how you lost to a lower-tier'd character or something just as crappy". :\
i take great offense to that. and what he quoted makes no sense to what he said

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
i take great offense to that. and what he quoted makes no sense to what he said
There was a kid who I drove to a brawl tournament. He mained snake. He got knocked out of his pools by a jiggs. And on the car ride home, all he did was pout in the back of the car and cry about it like a girl. We have a tv and cables that hook up to the ceiling of the car, so we were playing brawl. We asked him if he wanted to play and he just ignored us because he was so depressed that he had a bad day. It's always the snake mains who are upset. I was just saying that as in "I know you wouldn't do this, and you main Kirby." To prove my point that snake mains get depressed when they lose to lowtier or something along the lines of that.

I never meant to insult you :ohwell: I appologise if this doesn't clear things up. I was saying that you wouldn't do that. That post was not sarcastic at all, honestly.

Again, I appologise if I hurt your feelings. :(

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Kinda like how some people want Paper Mario and Mario as playable chars in the same Smash game.
Missed this post, but not gonna lie, Paper Mario would make a great character too.

@ SirJ- ._. Nyeh? I think we have one or two closet emos in here but the majority of us are happy!

/red_lantern_JoWii
<-- Is a closet emo. Oh noes!

Ehhh, I know a pit main who throws his controller at walls and/or stomps on it when he loses... sometimes when he wins too...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ehhh, I know a pit main who throws his controller at walls and/or stomps on it when he loses... sometimes when he wins too...
Pretty epic stuff right there. Never seen that before. :|

But I know a guy who throws controllers around too. We had a weekend-long smashfest at his house, and funnily enough he's the guy who broke my laptop when we went to Pound4. ;)

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice

But I know a guy who throws controllers around too. We had a weekend-long smashfest at his house, and funnily enough he's the guy who broke my laptop when we went to Pound4. ;)
I throw my controller in the trash when it breaks. Hahaha :laugh:

I knew a guy who threw his controller at a person for scrooging for 20 seconds.

BBQTV

Smash Master
There was a kid who I drove to a brawl tournament. He mained snake. He got knocked out of his pools by a jiggs. And on the car ride home, all he did was pout in the back of the car and cry about it like a girl. We have a tv and cables that hook up to the ceiling of the car, so we were playing brawl. We asked him if he wanted to play and he just ignored us because he was so depressed that he had a bad day. It's always the snake mains who are upset. I was just saying that as in "I know you wouldn't do this, and you main Kirby." To prove my point that snake mains get depressed when they lose to lowtier or something along the lines of that.

I never meant to insult you :ohwell: I appologise if this doesn't clear things up. I was saying that you wouldn't do that. That post was not sarcastic at all, honestly.

Again, I appologise if I hurt your feelings. :(
i see.i pick the red kirby because at times i get hotblooded and angry as quickly as i become happy and calm again

I almost made that guy throw MY controller by picking Kirby. :/

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Why did you have to get so active when I left for school? D:

Tierse, gj graduating. I'll join you next Wednesday...hooray for graduating 8th grade. /sarcasm

I like to listen to emo music, but I'm not emo...I think. *Doubts his non-emo status* Is that something you can get from touching an emo?!

This post's goal is not to hurt emos with knives. If any emos are offended, I suggest they eat some cheese.

LOL wait what? you picked Kirby and he got angry? XD

I guess it's -partially- my fault. :laugh:
Yeah, it was before I was playing Sheikant's MK with my sleepy Ganondorf.

He picked Fox/Lucario and beat my Tink, and when he picked Captain Falcon, I switched to Kirby. All I did was shield grab, and he got reeeaally mad.

BBQTV

Smash Master
why do people throw controllers? unless your pissed off thats the only reason throw one unless your like a rock star then you can smash it all you want

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I dunno BBQTV, but I also think it's completely ********. Joke's on you when you realize you gotta waste money on a new one.

I threw my controller once because I was losing a match in the AiB ladder due to lag. It wasn't really that though, I had other IRL things that got me mad first, but the stupid Wi-Fi crap peaked my patience.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I've made someone throw their controller in a tourney after I beat them lol.

Really, though, I would never throw my own controller, for obvious reasons. Some people just get that mad I guess....

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I almost made someone break the Wii we were using in tourney after I beat them. LOL. I think some people do it when they take the game they're playing way too seriously or when they really feel they should've won. Or anger issues.

I get angry, but I could never throw my black Wiichuck ;_;

And because this is my first time posting in this thread, HAI everyone! :D

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I used to get mad when I lost a match I should've won...but I never threw my controller. *denies*

I have an epic (fail) yarn that happened to me today! So, I'm in 8th grade (my school is 6-8), but I take math at the high school. I had a regents today. I missed not only the conclusion of Dr.Strangelove (reading the wikipedia summary just isn't the same) but also a CAR FIRE. Apparently some guy's car caught on fire and he thought the best thing to do was to drive into the school's parking lot. Because then nothing else would catch on fire, I guess.

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
he thought the best thing to do was to drive into the school's parking lot. Because then nothing else would catch on fire, I guess.
This guy is the smartest man on the planet. If only everyone were like him, we would live without war. Hahahaa. I love dumb people :chuckle:

~Shao~

Smash Ace
So it is 12am, and I have like... the hardest exam of the semester tomorrow, haven't studied, yet I'm talking on msn and posting here instead of sleeping or studying. Go me?

EDIT: Off to sleep. Tomorrow I'll tell you guys how it went.

Top Bottom