• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
How can they take away Kirby's inhale D:.

(BTW t1mmy, I'll get back to your post in the Falco MU thread. Some time... xD)
Look at it this way... It raises the possibility of Kirby having a zair in the next Smash game!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10520564&postcount=6315

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10520682&postcount=6317

Asdioh, I am embarass.

edit:
Look at it this way... It raises the possibility of Kirby having a zair in the next Smash game!
dear god, you're right.

I just wonder how that'll play out... currently when I play characters with zair, I zair by accident sometimes because jumping out of shield and then trying to attack or something while still holding the shield button is ....

I accidentally hold the shield button too long sometimes, is what I'm saying. It's worst when I play Lucas because his Nair is good but his Zair doesn't have a hitbox lol

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
dear god, you're right.

I just wonder how that'll play out... currently when I play characters with zair, I zair by accident sometimes because jumping out of shield and then trying to attack or something while still holding the shield button is ....

I accidentally hold the shield button too long sometimes, is what I'm saying. It's worst when I play Lucas because his Nair is good but his Zair doesn't have a hitbox lol
Well, Kirby's thread is like a grab in the game...

... so maybe our zair will BE AN AERIAL GRAB

:mad::psycho::lick:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
It seriously does O_o . Still, Kirby Wii is a thing of the past now...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10520564&postcount=6315

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10520682&postcount=6317

Asdioh, I am embarass.

edit:
dear god, you're right.

I thought you were embarassed because the yam looks like a giant **** xD . /immature

We could have a string zair in SSB4...or we could have a different neutral B. D:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
We could have a string zair in SSB4...or we could have a different neutral B. D:
Or we could, you know, not have anything at all.

Not even a next Smash game.

;)

It's all about speculation, A1loincloth! Or A1tenderloin!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Smash makes too much money not to sell another game.

...I'm not sure what the bolding is supposed to point out xD . That you spelled my name wrong...? That there are different words...? lol

That Kwerkky guy is pretty messed up.
Well I AM quite quirky! /rhyming fail?

You know how crappy Nintendo is! If the next SSB game ends up being crap(pier), we just won't buy it... That'll kill the series. No need to drag on something that's broke already.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Brawl is a ****ty competitive game but its fun so I don't mind competing in it. If a 4th Smash game is released and it's fun I'll play it. Besides, Nintendo can only go so casual for the next gen and Sakurai acknowledged that Brawl has balance issues but we know his take on that.

BBQTV

Smash Master
at first they were gonna make it for gamecube but then that game went through development hell. the that kirby game became subspace

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
On the topic of Kirby losing his Inhale...

I'm guessing he loses it due to the transformation into yarn form, much akin to how he was 'cursed' in Canvas Curse and took on different abilities in ball form. As much as I love Kirby's inhale, I have to admit I really love his yarn powers too; it shows how versatile a character Kirby can be in his games, right up there with Mario.

What I think I'm going to love most about this game is all the variety it has in game mechanics. Kirby's yarn is used in so many different ways, and he transforms into so many different things that it will keep the game fresh and fun from level to level as well as replay to replay. Variety was what made Kirby Super Star my favorite game back in the day (and henceforth why I main Kirby today).

I can't wait to buy Epic Yarn though (as unepic as the name is). The style reminds me of Paper Mario, which is why I think they'll do good with it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, Kirby's thread is like a grab in the game...

... so maybe our zair will BE AN AERIAL GRAB

:mad::psycho::lick:
Oh god... if we get a tether grab if/when a 4th game comes out I'll be pissed. Zair I like. tether grab not so much...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I hope we don't get a tether grab. I hate them with a burning passion... Just look at me maining ZSS, I got experience there. Kirby'd better stay with his suplex grabs!

I zair sometimes with ZSS, because it feels like she should have a Zair.

@Fromundaman New page screwed you over. :/

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I guess Kirby losing his inhale isn't too bad, with what t1mmy said.

If Kirby has a good tether grab, I wouldn't mind (something like Samus', with good range and a possibility to minimize the lag). It would help so much if we had an attack with longer range than FC >.< .

Twinkie, not if you have 40 ppp. :p

A1lion835

Smash Champion
2 Kirbies WOULD be interesting, lol.

40 ppp is better because...um...Kewkky all the cool people are doing it!

We need YbM as our background music. Although, if he's only strong as SSJ Goku, I'm not too impressed...but it depends on the saga.
jk

Edit: Asdioh, now I can't stop reading it as "yam!" :mad:

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
That should be a new poll. Hahaha

If there were two Kirbys in the next Smash, would you main the old one (Brawl movesets), Or the new one (New movesets)?

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
I would duel main, and just counterpick however my opponent is playing. I can camp like TL, or I can run up and attack all day like MK! Sounds like a good time if you ask me. ;D

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Well I AM quite quirky! /rhyming fail?

You know how crappy Nintendo is! If the next SSB game ends up being crap(pier), we just won't buy it... That'll kill the series. No need to drag on something that's broke already.
Don't be so quick there, Kewkky. There are a bit of game series that passed it's prime but are still being published and still sell well. I don't want open a can of worms and say Sonic cause I really like the hedgehog but it's the first thing that came to my mind. :p SSB4 will still sell really great, whether it's fail or win. I know I'll be getting myself a copy of one. A Z-air for Kirby would be SO awesome as long as we still have our same ol' sexy grab range and suplexes!

I really like this thread's title! :laugh:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I shall embed this video without autoplay, so that every metal fan can hear the music and watch the video, and non-metal fans can watch the video.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/15mxiWAYSEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/15mxiWAYSEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It's almost here, the album's almost here! *shakes with excitement*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I zair sometimes with ZSS, because it feels like she should have a Zair.

@Fromundaman New page screwed you over. :/
40 ppp to the rescue!

Also, I'm not gonna lie, even with melee/ranged Kirby, I would still drop him in a heartbeat if Viewtiful Joe made it into the game.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i have found a contradiction in brawl's testimony. their are 3 characters in brawl that can eat items. kirby,king dedede, wario. so where does the contradiction come in you ask, well their is another big eater in brawl that cant. in the games he has been present in he could eat enemies and such. that character is yoshi!

Top Bottom