• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

BBQTV

Smash Master
You're wrong. If you want to know how tier lists are created, read this. If you are still wondering who will win our ot 99 Ness mainers and 1 MK mainer that's not MK, well to answer your question bluntly, MK will OBVIOUSLY win unless the Ness players are MUCH more skilled than the MK mainer. There's a large gap between Ness and MK because MK is THAT much better of a character, not because MK is the one used the most.

I'm okay with people being wrong and stuff, but refusing to look around and educating themselves on how stuff works isn't something I'm okay with. :embarrass
just so you know this has nothing to do with ness being good or bad he's just an example. anyway kewkky you seem to underestimate ness going as far as saying mk wont lose to 99 nesss. i dont understand the link maybe its my lack of understanding but nothing their help me learn anything. anyway their seems to be some confusion,im at a post limit

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh wow, I'm back!

To get from where I am (Pacific North West) to MLG Columbus is a 2,000 mile trip. That might not be too overwhelming... if you fly all 2,000 miles but I took a bus. Now a bus ride there equates to roughly a three-day trip, so with the return trip I literally lived aboard a bus for about a week.

I made stops in Portland, Seattle, Indianapolis, and of course Columbus. Altogether this trip took me about 2 weeks (I just got back home only a few hours ago).

I missed you guys every second of my trip.:psycho:

BBQTV

Smash Master
sorry if i double post but since im using the ps3 their is a text limit to how much text can be in a post. their seems to be some confusion. when i was talking about those ness's i ment that they would win but the way i made it sound was that if many people pick a character that the character would go up on the tear list. if people started picking ness and WIN then ness should go up and people stop picking mk he goes down

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, of course Ness would go up! If a character is low on the tier list, then a player starts being consistent with his wins and other players can't knock him out (like Reflex with PT), there's something wrong with his tier position and it definitely warrants a rediscussion.

But not because more people use him, instead, it's because there's people winning with him.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Well, of course Ness would go up! If a character is low on the tier list, then a player starts being consistent with his wins and other players can't knock him out (like Reflex with PT), there's something wrong with his tier position and it definitely warrants a rediscussion.

But not because more people use him, instead, it's because there's people winning with him.
yes this is what i ment

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I suppose you could call me a new/old kirby 0-o.

I main d3 but secondary kirby and mk. I probably won't post much here, but i'd like to atleast make my presence known here. Soo uhh....hi kirby boards ;3

BBQTV

Smash Master
ok guys something amazing has happened. my post count appears. before you had to scroll down to see it but now you dont. im so HAPPY!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
kewkky beat you with mk
****, didn't expect someone to randomly blurt that out...

Don't worry about it being MK or not, just focus on it being an overpowered blue-colored Kirby. ;)

BBQTV

Smash Master
ok what if and i might sound crazy but what if kirby now get this what if kirby was an unmasked mk

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
ok what if and i might sound crazy but what if kirby now get this what if kirby was an unmasked mk
lol

That would mean Kirby has broken blood in him. Why is he not high tier then? :mad:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Holy crap, I have some major posting to catch up on.

I just got back from Cali. It was fun, blah blah blah...I'm really tired (I've been in transit across this god**** country for 13 hours) and will post more stuff after I wake up.

Kewkky, I see you, trying to narrow that gap between our post counts :mad: . You shall not be forgiven!

The new karate kid movie is actually about kung fu.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i mentioned it first a bit back anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNyP3uzgRhA

totally relevant
That guy's voice acting sounds familiar, I wonder if he's in another anime.

I know it's One Piece, but I don't know the guy's name... I never read it/watched it other than randomly seeing a couple minutes when it was on Cartoon Network... ugh English dubbing.

I intend to read the One Piece manga sometime though, as I've heard over and over that it's really good.

BBQTV

Smash Master

I know it's One Piece, but I don't know the guy's name... I never read it/watched it other than randomly seeing a couple minutes when it was on Cartoon Network... ugh English dubbing.

I intend to read the One Piece manga sometime though, as I've heard over and over that it's really good.
but if you read the manga you wont be able to hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ3A0BH_pD4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh9m9un744w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqKNWk-3iog&feature=related

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
T!mmy, how was it? I heard it was awesome, and I am really mad I didn't get to go, especially since I also missed showdown... **** you work!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Wow that sucks.
My grad party was this weekend so I had to cancel my Showdown plans. But +$400 beats -$30 anyday. (I live like an hour away from Smashfield so it would have been a cheap trip like that)
Luckily I live 20 mins away from Columbus, so I at least got to go to MLG.
Like seriously it was a STRAIGHT drive from my house to MLG. The only turns I had to make was making a right off my street and making a right into the parking lot at MLG.

[ <--This is the drive.

Too bad I sucked at MLG. Poor PT & Kirby got bracket *****.
THE ONE OLIMAR ON THE PLANET THAT LIVES NEXT DOOR TO A GOOD PT MAIN! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.

I was a bit surprised when I read this post, because I literally could have posted the exact same thing. According to Wikipedia, he does lots of voice acting lol. I thought his voice reminded me of Fujiwara Yusuke from Yugioh GX, but he's not listed as one of his roles.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Wow that sucks.
My grad party was this weekend so I had to cancel my Showdown plans. But +$400 beats -$30 anyday. (I live like an hour away from Smashfield so it would have been a cheap trip like that)
Luckily I live 20 mins away from Columbus, so I at least got to go to MLG.
Like seriously it was a STRAIGHT drive from my house to MLG. The only turns I had to make was making a right off my street and making a right into the parking lot at MLG.

[ <--This is the drive.

Too bad I sucked at MLG. Poor PT & Kirby got bracket *****.
THE ONE OLIMAR ON THE PLANET THAT LIVES NEXT DOOR TO A GOOD PT MAIN! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
i think i saw ur pt at mlg
mmmmm that was pretty hot stuff

T!mmy, how was it? I heard it was awesome, and I am really mad I didn't get to go, especially since I also missed showdown... **** you work!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJetHammer

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
>_> Well then.

My router has felt pity for me, and has allowed me to play Basic Brawl again <3. Normally, I taunt for teh lulz, but I came across this really good Ike, and I didn't even know that was possible >_<. We had a couple of good matches, and it was all peaches and creamy, until this Pikachu spammer joins us. At first, we let it slide, but after about 2 matches, we both got pissed and teamed up on him. And then he left.

So cool @_@.

@Jowii, I Kirbycide ALOT in Basic Brawl<3.

I was also practicing my Ness, and I teamed up with a Lucas and pwned everyone. Eventually, he left, and I was left with a spammy Sonic that liked the Temple stage. I spent the entire two minutes chasing him, and when it was a SUDDEN DEATH, it was on. I went all the way to the bottom stage and waited for the bombs to come, while he was edgehogging. I strongly disliked that, so I kept using my PK Thunder to try and attack him, and he kept jumping up until my PK thunder went away. Eventually, I got pissed, and double jumped and fair'd him :D. Did I mention that I did this at like, 4 AM?

Basic Brawl is where all the weird stuff happens xD.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@Jowii, I Kirbycide ALOT in Basic Brawl<3.
Vids or it didn't happen <3.

@ Everyone- Pika MU Summary is up. There wasn't enough input in the actual discussion but I played Pikapika a lot and I play KPrime enough so I threw in as much of my match-up experience as possible.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Vids or it didn't happen <3.

@ Everyone- Pika MU Summary is up. There wasn't enough input in the actual discussion but I played Pikapika a lot and I play KPrime enough so I threw in as much of my match-up experience as possible.

Like I'm going to take a video camera and tape a laggy Basic Brawl ;).

Oh yeah, I don't know why, but I always find it hilarious when someone 'cides me. Whether it be with Kirby, Dedede, Ganon, or Bowser.

EDIT: I'm thinking about maining random, since I'm good with a variety of people >_<.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
G&W MU Summary is up.

Edit: What 2 Match-up export threads do you guys want? If no one has any request or preference we'll try Wario and Wolf (and a special third match-up thread).

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I'd be interested in the Wario MU. He always gives me trouble. :/

Top Bottom