• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Playing each Kirby game with different abilities with no helper in True Arena is hard. Playing as Wheel, Fire or Ice Kirby will take you a long time to even complete because those are the weakest powers in the game. But if you try beating True Arena with Plasma, Hammer, Jet, or Mirror Kirby, then it won't take you long to figure out how to beat them. Also Kirby Super Star Ultra has the hardest boss in Kirby history.... Galacta Knight, true facts, even harder than Dark Matter from Kirby Dreamland 2, and that boss took me a while when I was young playing it. ^_^;
Ice power isn't bad in KSSU... Second one I beat True Arena with actually (First being the Ninja power because it's just too awesome of a power to not used, no matter how good or bad it may be.).

His dash aerial attack is pretty sweet, considering he becomes invincible during the whole thing pretty much, and freezing/inhaling projectiles/stars did a decent amount of damage (And by inhaling I mean the Ice power's version of it).

Also, Masked Dedede really wasn't that hard... I mean, he was the first few times, but when you got used to his attacks, he was a pushover.

As for Mirror... ehhh... I can see why he's good, but he's too boring. I don't have the patience for him, which is weird considering I beat it with wheel :p

EDIT:

not sure what u mean...but we do have a God Kai theme song written and recorded by Y.b.M.
I remember someone months ago in Nope's thread posting lyrics for a "Like a Boss" parody called "Like a God Kai". Can't seem to find it anymore though :(

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Fire ability isn't that bad, lol. Just learn to time lighting yourself on fire and you will breeze through a lot of the fights. Bombs are OK, but they do so little damage per hit... :(

IC3R

Smash Lord
Ice, Beam, and Suplex are my fav three powers.

(Also read as:

"Chilly, Waddle Doo, and Buggsy are my fav three Helpers.")

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Ice, jet and fire kirby are my faves. Kirby's final smash should have been UFO Kirby. Everybody says Crash kirby should have been the FS but crash would have been a smart bomb and Jiggs' FS put together so it would be avoidable as hell if you know what to do. A bit off topic but whatever.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ice, jet and fire kirby are my faves. Kirby's final smash should have been UFO Kirby. Everybody says Crash kirby should have been the FS but crash would have been a smart bomb and Jiggs' FS put together so it would be avoidable as hell if you know what to do. A bit off topic but whatever.
Dude, dude dude... DUDE!

No.

Cook Kirby is freaking amazing. I don't care how it plays out in the game, I put on a chef hat and cook you before serving you up as food. Kirby's cannibalistic nature is not only no longer hidden, it is encouraged. This is Nintendo's way of encouraging kids to eat the other 'other white meat'. You can take your UFO abductions and anal probes, but I'm keeping my Happy Lunchtime Cannibal Kirby.

As Luigi says about Kirby in There Will Be Brawl:

"If he had a chance he'd kill you for fun and dance around in your skin! He's a monster; a psychopath; a cannibal!"

God I love that series (Especially the "Silence of the Lambs" scene with Kirby in episode 7!)...

T-nuts

Smash Ace

Just because I can win 80% of Kirby ditto matches doesn't mean anything xD. The 20% is only due to me showboating and having epic fail moments

like i said. best kirby around

also i have never played this kirby super star ultra madness but if it is anything like kirby super star for snes, suspect is correct, mirror is broke. and if you think beating the arena with fire kirby is hard, try beating it with NO power...this makes meta knight especially difficult.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Who are TAC and the capsule guy? The don't seem familiar. Also I love ice power in KSSU, the aerial attacks are broken, since they have more a lot of invincibility frames.

(I think I said this already) My favorites are Ice, Ninja and suplex kirby. In KSSU at least. It differs for almost all games really.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Also, since I just now noticed someone mentioned beating true arena with no helper...

Unless your helper was player controlled, I find it harder to beat WITH a helper than without, since they are ******** and make you give up powers to sustain them.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I beat the entire arena solo with Yoyo Kirby.

<33333

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mirror power is the best and broke :D​
It use to be the second best, then they lowered the damage on Mirror Cut to be less broken on KSSU. But the design for Mirror Kirby is the best.

also i have never played this kirby super star ultra madness but if it is anything like kirby super star for snes, suspect is correct, mirror is broke. and if you think beating the arena with fire kirby is hard, try beating it with NO power...this makes meta knight especially difficult.
It plays nearly alike, except some minor changes and extra modes. In SSU, you can beat it without using any Powers since Meta Knight sometime leave stars right after he attacks sometimes like he would in Amazing Mirror or Squeak Squad. Beating True Arena with no powers is twice as hard than it was on Kirby Super Star, all the reasons to see it on Youtube... if it's even there. >.<

ignored post was ignored
I missed it, of course it's not on console systems, only on hand held like Kirby Dreamland. Kirby Adventure from NES is on VC, Kirby Dreamland 3 for SNES is there to.

Who are TAC and the capsule guy? The don't seem familiar. Also I love ice power in KSSU, the aerial attacks are broken, since they have more a lot of invincibility frames.
WHAT!? How dare you not know the amazing thief TAC. It's the guy who steals powers or steals your helpers if you let him. I think the frames are nearly the same as the last one. =P

thats because yo-yo kirby is badass
True but you know what's more badass?

God****it it uploaded wrong. )=

T-nuts

Smash Ace
It use to be the second best, then they lowered the damage on Mirror Cut to be less broken on KSSU. But the design for Mirror Kirby is the best.

It plays nearly alike, except some minor changes and extra modes. In SSU, you can beat it without using any Powers since Meta Knight sometime leave stars right after he attacks sometimes like he would in Amazing Mirror or Squeak Squad. Beating True Arena with no powers is twice as hard than it was on Kirby Super Star, all the reasons to see it on Youtube... if it's even there. >.<
what used to be the best power in your opinion? hammer? although technically, the best power is the helper playing as TAC. unfortunately you cant use TAC's power as kirby though.

and the fact that you say meta creates stars to inhale now makes it sound like he is easier to beat with no power. you could beat him with no power on the snes too you know, i think you could inhale his sword beams. or just block him to death. it was hard as hell either way.

still im not familiar with the rest of the true arena in SSU so i still believe you that it could be harder than the original kirby super star's arena.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
what used to be the best power in your opinion? hammer? although technically, the best power is the helper playing as TAC. unfortunately you cant use TAC's power as kirby though.

and the fact that you say meta creates stars to inhale now makes it sound like he is easier to beat with no power. you could beat him with no power on the snes too you know, i think you could inhale his sword beams. or just block him to death. it was hard as hell either way.

still im not familiar with the rest of the true arena in SSU so i still believe you that it could be harder than the original kirby super star's arena.
It's mainly new harder bosses, most of which are revamped versions of old bosses (Like Masked Dedede, Galacta Knight, and Soul Marx.).

Also, those sword beams gave cutter power if you swallowed them too... not sure why that is.

HOWEVER, in KSSU, you take more damage while blocking than you did in KSS, so that might be why they make MK create inhalable stars (though I coulda sworn there were a few in KSS too...).

Suspect

Smash Hero
Wait, its kinda impossible to beat the Arena with solo kirby as one power because once you get to mk you HAVE to take the sword

then after the battle they give you the option of 2 random powers​

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
(Looks at the convo)

I only started this because I got pressed by : mad : to xD.

I'm still glad this conversation is going, no matter what the title says :lick:.

(My location matches my avatar, in case no one knew that.)

Also, Suspect, if you wait a couple of seconds, MK will fight you regardless. You just can't do it in Revenge of Meta Knight, since you won't have enough time to defeat him.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wait, its kinda impossible to beat the Arena with solo kirby as one power because once you get to mk you HAVE to take the sword

then after the battle they give you the option of 2 random powers​
Yeah, what NKN said. You don't have to take the sword. Some Abilities even beat him easier than the sword. >_<

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Yeah, what NKN said. You don't have to take the sword. Some Abilities even beat him easier than the sword. >_<
Hooray, I'm mentioned! (Positively.)

Cutter can also beat him without trying...I bet Mike would as well if you could bring it there...

Really? You can beat Meta Knight with any ability, but the easiest would have to be either Yo-yo, since you are attacking from a safe distance, or...hammer -_-.

Now, for an extra challenge, have a Helper attack Meta Knight only. Then comment :lick:.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Hooray, I'm mentioned! (Positively.)

Cutter can also beat him without trying...I bet Mike would as well if you could bring it there...

Really? You can beat Meta Knight with any ability, but the easiest would have to be either Yo-yo, since you are attacking from a safe distance, or...hammer -_-.

Now, for an extra challenge, have a Helper attack Meta Knight only. Then comment :lick:.
mirror absolutely ***** him in snes super star. id say mirror kirby plus partner TAC is the best combo for him. then again TAC is best for everything.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I thought Kirby Adventrue was the greatest Kirby game of all time. =P

Also Bomb Shuriken FTW! X3

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wait... he attacks you if you just wait?

I always made a helper, picked up the sword, threw it away, and then re-absorbed my helper's power.

And Crystal Shards was awesome, but KSS and KSSU > all.
Hope we get a Kirby Wii to rectify that statement though...

Suspect

Smash Hero
Only ones that come close to KSSU are the 2 on GBA, Nightmare in Dreamland and Mirror something

I love those games​

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Only ones that come close to KSSU are the 2 on GBA, Nightmare in Dreamland and Mirror something

I love those games​
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

I must admit, Kirby Squeak Squad was also pretty **** fun.

Also Kirby 64. Legit game. Crystal Shards was awesome.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
♣ It's fun for a while, it would be very fun if the game's levels where longer. You'll be sad on how fast you can complete this game. ); ♥
I agree, the game is fun but short even for a kirby game. It doesn't help that there's almost no curve in difficulty either :(. It's not great, but definitely worth playing.

Top Bottom